The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver The S#!T They Should Have Shown"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-31-07, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver The S#!T They Should Have Shown"
Can it get any lower than this? Alex in Collie's bikini? Funny but weird. Loved that Alex is so cool about Davis and his antics. I believe that a man who is comfortable with his sexuality can goof around with a gay guy and not be feaked out.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T ... nazpink 05-31-07 1
   RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T ... DaveThe Dude 06-01-07 2
       RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T ... eire_heart74 06-01-07 3
 RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T ... maryellennaco 06-01-07 4
   RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T ... jase 06-05-07 5
       RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T ... DaveThe Dude 06-06-07 6
           RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T ... EdenAndGarrettsMom 06-15-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-31-07, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T They Should Have Shown"
Ugh....this show should have been titled, "The Real World Denver: The S#!T They Should Lock Away Forever!"

Seriously, I always thought that Colie only peed in the manila envelope (which is still pretty gross) and really really didn't need to learn that it was actually a number 2 as well! I can understand having to really go but would it have been all that hard to pull over and run into the woods? Maybe have both doors on the left side open so she could squat outside in some privacy? Clearly Colie is disgusting as she had no qualms about everyone seeing poop come out of her rear and the fact that she thoroughly seemed to enjoy the audiance. What a disgusting pig!

In fact this whole cast is nastier than even I thought! Doesn't Tyrie know that if you make a doody in your drawers it's best to throw them away or clean them out by hand before throwing a chunk of poo in the washer?!

Also, how dare Brooke talk smack about other people "making it" in the bedrooms when she had no issue watching and somewhat participating in Davis' sex acts with his boyfriend. I guess it's ok when she's the one involved.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-01-07, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T They Should Have Shown"
They are all completely useless.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-07, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T They Should Have Shown"
>They are all completely useless.

Ditto that and completely disgusting. Was it a rule this year that to be on the show you had to be a complete mess both in your head and with your surroundings?

Colie got mono but the rest of that lot are lucky they weren't all walking around with staph infections or worse.

I'm getting to old to watch this show. Between the puking, the burping, farting and pooping, it's turning my stomach.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-07, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T They Should Have Shown"
Yuk, yuk and more yuk! They should have entitled this piece of crap as "The Sh*t they should have flushed". GGA, what a bunch of useless doo-doo!

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-05-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T They Should Have Shown"
I didn't see the show, but this is no doubt one of the reasons why MTV's ratings have been down (including recent Real World seasons in particular) and the numerous changes at the creative/programming executive level. People have grown tired of the same type of crappy programming they continue to put out. Guess they will never learn.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-06-07, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T They Should Have Shown"
Good points! There have been lots of suggestions in this forum over the years, but apparently the bigshots at MTV firmly have their butt cheeks encased around their ears because they haven't heard a word of it. Down the toilet! Down the toilet!

EdenAndGarrettsMom 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-15-07, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EdenAndGarrettsMom Click to send private message to EdenAndGarrettsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Denver The S#!T They Should Have Shown"
Collie is just plain nasty, in my opinion. I liked Tyrie, Steven, and Alex. Davis was ok, I just felt like he was a Sh!t starter, sort of a "tattle tell". And Brooke is just a MESS. That girl has some serious problems! LOL

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •