The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Inferno III, Episode 8 05/29/07 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-29-07, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Inferno III, Episode 8 05/29/07 "
Oh, the drama!! Will Aneesa get voted into the Inferno? I'm not telling. Don't want to spoil it for everyone like I did a few weeks ago. Sorry about that. I hope everyne can forgive me. It was the booze talking. *smooches* all around!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Inferno III, Episode 8 05/29/07... nazpink 05-30-07 1
   RE: Inferno III, Episode 8 05/29/07... nazpink 06-20-07 2
       RE: Inferno III, Episode 8 05/29/07... newie 06-20-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-30-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 8 05/29/07 "
Anessa is safe, until one of her girls wins lifeshield and shoves her into the Inferno. Injury or not, Anessa has never really been that great at challenges and all the hub bub over it is really boring.

Susie, once again, has come off as very very annoying. How dare she make comments about being sick of getting the Inferno vote when she's participated in doing the same to Jen!! I get the feeling that Susie thinks she's on a higher level than others and should get special treatment. I hope she loses the lifeshield....go Paula...and I never thought I would cheer for that girl.

As for Jen, well I actually do feel bad that she hasn't been given a single break....ok I'm over it. What I don't get is why "Good Guys'" team feels confident going up against Jen when she has won every single time! I would pee my pants in delight if Susie actually gets her wimpy butt into that Inferno and loses to Jen...lol.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-20-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 8 05/29/07 "
Since another thread hasn't been started I'll just keep all comments on this show here.

First off, I have to say that I'm glad Derrick got to stay. Davis was just as deserving of having the chance to win at the end as well but this was his first challenge opposed to Derrick's several unfinished challenges under his belt. It was always so frustrating seeing Derrick do so well only to get the boot in the end.

My biggest hope is that the "Bad Guys" take the win. I've never before rooted for this side on any previous challenge but this time around how can I not! Next time around the evil twins (Susie and Cara) should not be allowed to team up. They are not even entertaining when they do this. Alton has clearly peaked at these challenges and should either consider taking a year off or at least taking himself down a couple of notches.

Since the "Good Girls" seem to think that Annessa is a good opponent, considering they are not counting on her to win the life shield or Inferno, it would be next to bliss if Susie was sent packing by Aneessa's hand. And all that blubbering Susie plans on doing next episode...get over yourself. Of course everyone is going to see you as a "bad girl" when you act as one. Playing silly games of "I hate Tonya because...." and acting sweet to get away with clobbering some guy in the face just isn't nice. I never get why anyone on this show gets all sensitive about being the "bad guy" when they have no issue in playing the role of one.

newie 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-20-07, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newie Click to send private message to newie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 8 05/29/07 "
I watched both episodes last night. I have to say I did not like that electrocution challenge at all. I wonder if they had to have medical clearance to do something like that.
I was glad Derrick got to stay also. He has come so close to many times. Davis will probably be back for more challenges and have more chances. He did really well at the fishing challenge. I was surprised how poorly Alton did.
Next week I wonder who will go, I would love to see Anessa take out Susie also!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •