The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver Season Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-07, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver Season Finale"
Well, it has all come down to this...what can we say that hasn't already been said?

The drama is almost too much to take...isn't it?

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... volsfan 05-16-07 1
   RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... TVFreak 05-16-07 2
       RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... eire_heart74 05-17-07 3
 RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... newie 05-17-07 4
   RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 05-17-07 5
       RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... lindamaher 05-18-07 6
 RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... eire_heart74 05-18-07 7
   RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 05-18-07 8
       RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... nazpink 05-18-07 9
           RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... volsfan 05-20-07 10
               RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... DaveThe Dude 05-21-07 11
                   RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... ginger 05-21-07 12
                       RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... lindamaher 05-22-07 13
                           RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... michaeldh8 05-22-07 14
                               RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... eire_heart74 05-23-07 15
 RE: The Real World Denver Season Fi... Angel_K 05-23-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-16-07, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
This was just a dreadful season and just as bad a finale.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
It was a dreadful season and the finale sucked, but I actually enjoyed watching the finale because I got really drunk doing it.

I made up my own drinking game. I took a shot any time that one of these a**holes said the following:

"This experience changed my life"
"I was changed by this experience"
"My view of the world has changed since I've been here"
"I've grown so much"
"I will never be the same"
"I loooove you"
"I'll miss you sooo much"

I'm really drunk right now, so I'll comment on this disaster of a season later!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-17-07, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
>I made up my own drinking
>game. I took a
>shot any time that one
>of these a**holes said the
>following:
>
>"This experience changed my life"
>"I was changed by this experience"
>
>"My view of the world has
>changed since I've been here"
>
>"I've grown so much"
>"I will never be the same"
>
>"I loooove you"
>"I'll miss you sooo much"

My god you must of been hammered!

Goodbye!! Hope we don't have to suffer you fools again on all those Challenges.

Brooke's parents sent her a bottle of bubbly in the limo? Who hear thinks they sliped her a high dose of meds in them to quell that ego.

newie 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-17-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newie Click to send private message to newie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
I am glad it is over.
Davis cheats on his bf and Jen and Stephen hook up right when it is almost over? What the heck?
Did Brooke's parents pay for the limo??
Looks like the reunion show is next week, do I even bother watching? I probably will.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-17-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
Well, Brooke almost fooled me. It seemed, for a brief time, that she truly was the one member of this awful cast to have grown a bit during her experience. She seemed to have conquered a number of fears during the (very short) "work experience" on the mountain. She seemed to have realized (if only a little) that she was sheltered, immature, had numerous problems, and needed to make changes in her life. She gave a fairly coherent speech during their last dinner together stating what she's learned and her observations of each member.
All well and good. Then came the limo, the bottle of champagne and the return of the stuck up, self righteous, imbecilic smirk as she drove off into the the fog of the real world (since what she was leaving had nothing at all to do with the real world). I thought to myself, no wonder she's so messed up: Her parents, both shrinks, have pampered and over-indulged her. She'll go back to them and their bad advice and their stiffling influence and whatever "growth" she has sustained on the show will go down the proverbial toilet. It makes one want to puke.

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-18-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
I agree. WTF was the deal with the limo??!?!?!? No wonder why she is such a baby...her parents allow that!

...well...good buy crappy season...I'm sure you will haunt us somehow.

05-18-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
If I was a client of either of Brooke's parents and just happen to catch how they raise their kid I would stop going to see them.

Could you ever believe anything out of their mouths was correct and good advice after seeing how they spoiled her to death?

05-18-07, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
>If I was a client of
>either of Brooke's parents and
>just happen to catch how
>they raise their kid I
>would stop going to see
>them.
>
>Could you ever believe anything out
>of their mouths was correct
>and good advice after seeing
>how they spoiled her to
>death?

I agree a thousand percent!! It was like Brenda & her brother and how screwed up they both were on the HBO show "Six Feet Under." Shrinks should not be allowed to breed!!!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-07, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
Ugh...as if the season itself wasn't hard enough to stomach, the finale was worse! Apparently, some of the "Real Worlders" didn't think they squeezed in enough immorality and decided to have that one last hurrah!

Jen had no business having any opinion of Davis' drunken behaviors when she herself had more than her fair share of sloppy drunken hook ups!!!!

And Stephan! The most poor representative of Christianity! No wonder people have no faith.

Of course Colie had to once again act desperate and suggest that it would only be right for her and Alex to make out on their cab ride to the airport! Absolutely disgusting!

Davis, your problem isn't with being gay....it's in finding poor judgement at the bottom of a beer bottle. Get with the program...heck scratch that, how about getting into a program. I wasn't there and even I know you screwed that guy.

05-20-07, 08:16 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-07 AT 08:16 AM (EST)

I think MTV just wanted a finale that was a summary of what the Denver season was really like. Seriously, nazpink has hit nail on the head as how the finale was just a poke at what we have all known from day one.

I don't think anyone in this house has the right and/or the authority to discuss any decisions made by another...all of them have poor judgement.

This was just a horrible season gone bad.

05-21-07, 00:40 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
I still think the problem with this show is that MTV has gotten away from the original charter of the show. The original concept was to show a group of young people as they experienced THE REAL WORLD - meaning work, struggle, and real-life situations. How would these young people handle real-life problems? How would they cope with the situations they were thrown into? Would they grow and become more adult? Would they learn from their experiences on the show?

Especially since the Las Vegas season, the Real World has only been about how the Real World ISN'T. Pampered, over-boozed, over-sexed nitwits who do little or no work and experience very little of the actual real world. No growth, no introspection, no learning, noo GROWING UP. Just party, sleep late, act stupid, hook up all the time, avoid reality, and then be rewarded for buffoonery with a great and exotic vacation they did not earn. It is sickening. No wonder the show blows. If MTV wants to fix the problem they should go back to the original charter, the original concept.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
Instead, they are returning the Las Vegas cast to Las Vegas. More Trashelle.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-07, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
Yeah what is the deal with that?!?! Is that going to be a whole season? Or just one show? Because that is ridiculous.

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-07, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
The new Vegas show will only be 6 episodes.

05-23-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
Probably trying to reclaim their title of most sleazy drunk filled cast.

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-07, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Real World Denver Season Finale"
Anyone know where next season will be held?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •