The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Person?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

AshAshAshAsh 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-07, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshAshAshAsh Click to send private message to AshAshAshAsh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Person?"
Who would you all like to have on the MTV Real World. What kinda of character would you all like to watch? We all complain about who we dont like - who would we like??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Person? eire_heart74 04-12-07 1
 RE: Real World Person? jennytommy 06-25-07 2
   RE: Real World Person? DaveThe Dude 06-27-07 3
       RE: Real World Person? Angel_K 06-29-07 4
 RE: Real World Person? eire_heart74 06-30-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-12-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Person?"
I would love a return to the first season where they all had jobs. Real jobs. Not silly ##### pansy work a day a week jobs.

You know what, how about we see a season where they all have to work at a register in a supermarket. Or waiting tables. And work 40 hours a week.

Oh and their vacation reward, no where exotic. Just send them to their local Six Flags.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jennytommy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-25-07, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jennytommy Click to send private message to jennytommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Person?"
It will be my fifth year at UW Stout this fall, and after breaking up with my boyfriend I had to find semi-random roomies for the fall (Since we had been living together). I moved in with five guys and one girl. Between my sister (a senior at UW Stout in the fall) and I we knew all the guys, but not the girl. It is like "The Real World" already! She has a boyfriend, but already cheated on him with one of the roomies. It is hilarious! But she is looking to move out anyway. Two of the guys have girlfriends, three are single... and its just funny waking up to hear "dude, I woke up this morning--how did Dana get in my bed?" Two of the roomies are basically what A&F models would look like if they (the models) worked out more. One of the two "A&F models" grew up on a farm, he and the other "A&F model" are working there and landscaping in the summer, but party back at the house on weekends. One of the roomies is just loaded, so he really doesn't work, but he isn't stuck up. Two are on internships, and I waitress, bartend and yes, bounce (all 115 lb, five foot one of me)at a popular college bar in downtown Menomonie. I'd like to see something similar to this on the next "Real World" casting... I realize that conflict can always arise when that many people are living together, but it would be cool to see people that have different backgrounds, but still get along, partying or just living day-to-day lives.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-27-07, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Person?"
I just hope MTV gets its act together and stops hiring idiots, low lifes, lazy bums, and dysfunctional morons for the TV show, The Real World.

I alo hope that MTV fires all the idiots who have been responsible for ruining a once promising show and turning it into a joke.

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-29-07, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Person?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-07 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

This past season i couldn't connect with any of the characters. I try to be as open minded as possible but taking a #2 (or trying to) in an envelope in the back seat of a car?!? no no no no no

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-30-07, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Person?"
It's sad because we now have people wanting to be cast that have grown up in the area of reality tv and they are just grasping for screen time. What's going to get it? Being gross, drunk, loud and obnoxious.

Remember this is the same series that brought us Pedro, the HIV positive man who really changed the way alot of people look at the AIDS epidemic by just being a positive role model and educator.

Shame really. Look at the lows it sinks too now.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •