The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Inferno III, Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-07, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Inferno III, Episode 1"
Let's talk about the carnage here!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 eire_heart74 04-11-07 1
 RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 Pretty_Kitty 04-11-07 2
   RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 nazpink 04-11-07 3
       RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 eire_heart74 04-11-07 4
           RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 JessicaRN 04-11-07 5
               RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 nazpink 04-11-07 6
                   RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 actionbear 04-12-07 12
           RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 DaveThe Dude 04-13-07 13
 RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 newie 04-11-07 7
   RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 eire_heart74 04-11-07 8
       RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 FlowerChild 04-11-07 9
           RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 countrygirl_29 04-11-07 10
               RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 jase 04-11-07 11
                   RE: Inferno III, Episode 1 DaveThe Dude 04-13-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-11-07, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
First off let's talk about the punch. CT after gladly toasting and giving his holy blessing to the group proceeds to get rip roaring drunk and start wrestling. that poor kid looked like he was going to pop his head off with the head lock he had him in. Then CT gets pissed that Kenny really starts fighting back and gives him a bloody nose. Because you don't do that in wrestling? I'm confused. I've hung out with all types of guys, I've never seen them just start to wrestle for the hell of it. Go figure.

Then he asks Davis "can you take a punch?" and Davis like a moron says "Yeah" and he clocks him? I think both should go home. Davis was a dope and asked for it so just for stupidty alone he should go.

Did CT even really want to be there? To start fighting as soon as he got there? That's odd.

I thought tonya was done with challenges. Oh just retire already. Aneesa too while your at it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-07, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
well thank god CT is gone Im sick of him. It will be nice to have a challange without him. Diem must be so proud of her man.NOT. what a tool!!
I feel bad the newbies are always the first to go.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-07, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-07 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

If ever anyone needed a visual definition for an obnoxious turd, CT would be the one to look at! I didn't get his whole rant on the bloody nose either, especially since giving someone a bloody nose during a drunken wrestling match is far more accidental than pratically choking them to death. CT is just one of those guys who can dish it out but can't get any of it thrown back at him. The ironic thing is CT went on and on about how Davis is pretty much a cry baby when he cried more about the bloody nose. Davis had a welt the size of a golf ball!!!!

I really don't know why Davis would tell CT that he could take a punch. If any of those fools asked me something like that I would accurately predict that it meant they wanted to act upon it. Then again these folks aren't exactly known for what's up in their noggins.

In all, I would much rather see Derrick play over CT, so thanks CT for booting your own butt out!

So far Jen has really outdone herself! I'm guessing they have already been there for at least 3-4 days (from what we saw) and no evidence of her sleeping with anyone. It's truly amazing. So, anyone up for taking bets on long it is til Jen jumps in the sack with some guy Colie is fawning on?

04-11-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
>So far Jen has really outdone
>herself! I'm guessing they have
>already been there for at
>least 3-4 days (from what
>we saw) and no evidence
>of her sleeping with anyone.
>It's truly amazing. So, anyone
>up for taking bets on
>long it is til Jen
>jumps in the sack with
>some guy Colie is fawning
>on?

Well that's just it. She has to wait and see which one Collie wants. LOL

Isn't odd to seem the four from the Denver season on not one but two shows at the same time. I'm sure their season of Real World must be ending soon but they never have the same cast on two shows airing at the same time. Makes me wonder to on the last day those four were invited to the challenge as they were packing up their stuff in Denver.

Brooke posted on her myspace page that she would do a challenge if invited to one. Hmmm wonder why she didn't get an invite.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
Does anyone know what CT does in his "real life?" I noticed Danny mentioned building houses. CT is pathologically aggressive and it is amazing that we don't hear of him getting arrested. I can't imagine walking up to a person and asking them if they can take a punch. It sounds like something a 10 year old would do. Luckily Timmy is there to chaperone all of these silly people.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
LOL....when Derrick said something along the lines of, "the producers asked me if I could drop everything I'm doing to join the show", I couldn't help but laugh and say it's kind of hard to not "drop" what one is doing when they aren't even doing anything. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh but it leaves one to wonder what these people actually do outside of challenges given their character and ability to always show up. I wouldn't doubt it if CT tries to get club gigs (like his appearance is that big of a deal) and lives in his parent's basement.

actionbear 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-07, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail actionbear Click to send private message to actionbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
I've heard that all they do outside of challenge shows is go to auditions or acting classes to try to make it 'big.'

It's real easy to drop unemployment for some camera time.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
>Brooke posted on her myspace page
>that she would do a
>challenge if invited to one.
> Hmmm wonder why she
>didn't get an invite.

Well, they invited "Walnuts" from Key West, and she sure is not athletic competitor. And that good looking but useless blond fromt he San Diego season (I forgot her name) - she was about as useless as anything on those shows and they asked her back a few times. But, I guess it is true that Brooke being on one of these shows would be a new low.

newie 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-11-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newie Click to send private message to newie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
I wonder why they chose those 4 from this season?
I was glad CT had to leave, Davis should have walked away when he asked that, Why wasn't that on film but all of Davis's crying was.
I really like Alton, he looked a little different to me though, like he lost weight or I am not sure. There was one girl I didn't recognize at all, I can't remember her name now the one who had to go against Rachel.

04-11-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"

>Why wasn't that on film
>but all of Davis's crying
>was.

Excellent point!! Very often key points of the "story" are never show but we get a show filled of fluff moments like a castmate saying something profround like "when we arrived at the house it was cool" Whatever I want to see the smack down that caused that knot on his head. I'm surprised he didn't need medical attention other than a good cry.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-07, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-07 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

Hey Newie!! Rachel went up against Evelyn (Ev) - she was the girl that was paired with Danny in the last Inferno - they were booted in the first episode. Oh...and by the way..WELCOME!! Ev really kicked butt last night. I think she's going to be a great competitor. Oh…and Rachel - how many times will I hear about your experience in the Army. We get it. Enough already.

I can't say enough how glad I am that CT is gone. I hate hate hate hate him!! Ego maniac freak he is. SO glad he's gone. I wouldn't have been able to deal with him this whole season. I can (Edited because I accidentally typed can't) honestly say that I despise him more than ANYBODY.

I kinda like the group we have now. I'm not a big fan of Cara, but whatever. I don't really mind Anessa either (shocking, right?). I think she's toned down a bit and I don't mind her so much anymore. Tonya on the other hand - well...she's an absolute piece of work. I could care less if she drowns this season. And she's MARRIED? Whatever. Poor sap he must be.

I too was wondering why we didn't actually see CT punch Davis. Funny how they decide what to edit out. Stupid Davis - why would you say 'sure' to someone who's emotionally unstable and asking you if you can take a punch. That was dumb. You could've laughed it off and walked away. Dummy. BUT…you didn't….so Thank you. BYE BYE CT YOU FOOL!!

Dear MTV, What is up with those weird commercials about pubes? I don't like it. Where and what have you done with Karen? You've replaced her with a cartoon pube character. You're beginning to really piss me off. Not so happy, KC (Karen's counterpart)

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-07, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
Actually, Ev & Danny were partners in the "Fresh Meat" Challenge. Danny was a total jerk to her and she didn't get a chance to really show what she could do since everyone else was determined to get all of the Austin cast booted first.

I really liked the 1st episode and I think it's going to be a good Challenge this time around. I like seeing some different faces and the challenges look alot tougher than before. I had alot of respect for Alton trying to man up and be an example to the other men, but I still think that it's a bad call to put yourself at risk this early in the game.

CT was just a total idiot.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-07, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
I'm guessing they don't have the house equipped with cameras and rely solely on camera people to catch stuff. Trust me, if it (CT punching Davis) was caught on camera, they would have showed it a thousand times (much like when Danny got punched in the face). Overall, a really good start to Inferno III.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-07, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 1"
Well, I agree that iff they have "the punch" on camera they better show it. Maybe it will be evidence in a future law suit?

Yeah, what does CT do in real life? Obviously he's going to end up in a state prison with that drinking and anger problem he has. Funny how he always acts so tough, and yet there he had a chance to hit several athletic guys near his own size, and yet he picks the smallest guy there - and that guy's gay! So much for his alleged toughness. What a loser!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •