The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver Episode 18 Discussion 04/04/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-07, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver Episode 18 Discussion 04/04/2007"
The drama continues with another new episode...let's discuss it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... maryellennaco 04-04-07 1
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 04-05-07 2
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 04-06-07 3
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... eire_heart74 04-07-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-04-07, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 18 Discussion 04/04/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

Uh, let's see... TYRIE actually did a good job with the N'Awlins kids, I thought. Other than his "Hunt each other" comment, early on; seemed genuinely interested with the whole Outward Bound experience.

Brookie was totally silent, which can only mean one thing...

Jenn seemed touched that the kids did something she probably would not have been able to do without booty & booze.

Alex seemed fairly normal. So did Davis.

Stephen seemed like a normal guy, on his way to his sister's wedding. why the fools kept ragging on him was beyond me.

Colie, on the other hand, seemed like her normal beyotch=y self. What is WITH her? And WHY must we be subjected to that CAMP WHOOITS T-shirt she keeps wearing?

All in all,....... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.snorefest!

BORING. I'm sure they're about to go on some FABU trip because they've stayed SOBER and haven't hooked up with SOMEONE in FOUR, count 'em, FOUR FREAKING DAYS!!! WOW! Idiots, ALL.

Dave, I want you to know, the WINE will help with watching these fools, but not much!

eta:spelling & sentence structure

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-05-07, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 18 Discussion 04/04/2007"
Well, I shelved the wine and stuck with mass quantities of beer for this episode.

For as much as I have been rude, crude and lewd to out subhuman pal, Tyree, he was actually quite impressive with the kids. In fact, I thought that Jen, Colie, Alex and Tyree all did a good job.

As for Brooke, was she even in this episode? I actually don't remember seeing her. Maybe I was on a beer run to the fridge when she appeared for one second. Did she do anything? Did she interact at all with the kids? If she did, I must confess I missed it.

Stephen, well, he did go to that wedding. But, he also did seem to have no interest in this at all. No interest in the kids, the mountains, the scenery, zip. Ok, the wedding was planned long ago and he had permission to go. BUT!! He later admitted to having no interest in this and I think (correct me if I'm wrong) he said later that he hated Outward Bound and didn't want anything to do with it.

I did NOT like the conversation between Stephen and Tyree. This whole thing about whether Stephen is "too white" or Tyree is "too ghetto" is a good example of what is wrong with Black America. Hey, maybe that comment of mine will spark a new debate!!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-06-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 18 Discussion 04/04/2007"
Gosh, we're just over run with entries here. Where'd everyone go??

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-07-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 18 Discussion 04/04/2007"
>Gosh, we're just over run with
>entries here. Where'd everyone go??
>

Sorry Dave, missed it this week. Hoping to catch up this weekend when MTV will be bound to play it a few times. All I keep seeing is extended sweet 16 remix shows and I run from the tv screaming like a loon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •