The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Tyrie and Jazelle continue their whateveryouwanttocallit and Jenn tries to hook-up with Stephen's friend to get over her boyfriend and his unbelievable unfaithfulness of kissing another girl.

Even though there Jenn has had more dipsticks in the oil can than she can count! GAWD my head hurts!

Let's chat it up.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... volsfan 03-21-07 1
 RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... volsfan 03-21-07 2
   RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... DaveThe Dude 03-21-07 3
       RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... nazpink 03-21-07 4
           RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... DaveThe Dude 03-22-07 5
           RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... RealtyshowJunkie 03-22-07 6
               RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... volsfan 03-22-07 7
 RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... maryellennaco 03-22-07 8
   RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... DaveThe Dude 03-22-07 9
       RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... BHoneycutt 03-24-07 17
   RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... eire_heart74 03-22-07 10
       RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... maryellennaco 03-22-07 11
           RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... DaveThe Dude 03-22-07 12
               RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... eire_heart74 03-23-07 13
 RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... amandaaamarieee 03-23-07 14
   RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... DaveThe Dude 03-23-07 15
   RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... volsfan 03-23-07 16
       RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... BHoneycutt 03-24-07 18
           RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... nazpink 03-24-07 19
 RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... NeverKnow5150 03-24-07 20
   RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Di... DaveThe Dude 03-25-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-21-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Ty has to be the most self consumed idiot to have ever lived. Why does he think that someone HAS to listen to him when he speaks.

IDIOT...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-21-07, 09:20 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
GO HOME TY...GO HOME TY...GO HOME TY!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-07, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
I told you guys that Tyrie was a subhuman. Add moron to the equation. Can anyone be so stupid as to know and be warned that the cops are watching and he just stops in a lighted area - in front of TV cameras - and start whizzing in public?!?!? Ugh!!

I think Jenn gives true life prostitutes and Ho's a bad name. What an illogical slob.

I'm to the point where I think that Alex - though amoral - is the most normal of the bunch.

Where was Colie this episode? Still reading Mother Goose stories in bed so she could get to sleep? Where was the pale kid?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-07, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
I agree with you Dave......with each passing episode Alex seems to be the more "normal" one of the bunch. Heck, I can understand more of what he says than any of the others and I like that he doesn't get all hypocritical.

Oh....and from the previews you won't have to worry about "missing" Colie.....she'll be back like a bad habit. Seems more than just Brooke thinks she's a bit of a witch.

And hey.....at least prostitutes know how to turn their "assets" into financial gain....Jen just spreads it around for free.....lol. But the reputation she gains is absolutely lovely. And why would anyone think for a rat's a$$ second that Alex would care about anyone hooking up with Jen?! He's not Colie....besides Jen's the public pool, one obviously has to share.

As for Tyrie....geez talk about making yourself look like a raging ding dong! First off, no one wants to listen to someone who yells/screams in their face. Second, if a "woman" wants to get that pissed off about you being in the same room as your ex then don't grab her arm let the b!tch go....she's not worth the trouble. And third, like Dave said when you are being watched by the police don't take a leak on the sidewalk....duh! Oh, and to Tyrie's dad......your son lost his chance ever of being a congress man the minute he stepped into the house....no one wants a fool from Real World representing them.....even though colleges seem to find them as acceptable public speakers I doubt the government would find them ideal.

03-22-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
First, we had Senator Blutarsky (Bluto, aka John Belushi) from Animal House. Next we'll have Tyriesky from the Real World-Denver. Heck, the American people were stupid enough to elect - and then re-elect - that corrupt drunken moron from Texas. Seeing Tyrie as a senator might actually make sense!! Considering that gang of criminals that's leading the country down the proverbial toilet today, Tyrie might actually be an improvement.

More wine! Goodness, by now maybe I should say, "MORE GRAIN ALCOHOL!!!"

RealtyshowJunkie 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-07, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealtyshowJunkie Click to send private message to RealtyshowJunkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Everyone has some good points in here. It’s not exactly socially “acceptable” for a woman to be as promiscuous as Jen is. In many ways Ty did dig his own grave and he put the dirt on top of it too! When you put yourself under the microscope you sure will be watched closely. LOL

It must be hard to be on a show like that. With the amount of drinking that goes on and all the emotions flaring it’s hard not to get into confrontations on that show. Everyone has there prejudices (that exceed well beyond racial barriers). I honestly tip my hat to them for being able to do a show like that and be themselves no matter how incriminating that may or may not be.

As far as the episode I think Jen probably is learning a lot from watching this. I refuse to call her a slut ,whore or prostitute because when a male acts in the same manner they don’t get half the repercussion a female does and sometimes they even get praised for it! I grew up in a strong religious up bringing and I was taught that promiscuity is not the most favorable course of action , so preferably I think people should take intimacy very seriously.

On the other hand, who am I to judge what’s right and wrong? Religious doctrine were all written by humans so there is a margin for error. Everyone has there faults and there is no fault greater than another, wrong is wrong. I think in the future Jen may be more conscience of what she’s doing instead of acting so hastily on emotions. That can lead to trouble sometime but she seems to be having a good time and if no one is being hurt what really wrong with that?

Ty? I hope he didn’t leave early because of the hardships. I agree with what the upward bound instructor said.. You probably won’t learn/prove anything by just walking away from the situation. It’s easy to stay around when thing are going favorably, the real challenge comes in the face of adversity real leaders are defined than. Some of the most memorable people in society when through more adversity than the average would ever go through.

I don’t think he “ruined” his career as a politician. In most cases it’s not the mistakes people make but it’s what they do after the mistakes that count. No politician has a perfect history that’s why you’ll hear so much mudslinging before a election. Anything could be viewed negatively it’s all how it depicted by the person telling the story and the way people perceive it. Now if he continues drinking heavily, having heated arguments, not acknowledging his size can be intimidating factor and getting arrested/detained then he’d be sabotaging his career.

If he stays around and shows he learned from that instance and he has the discipline to change his actions (for Good) I know that would have a increase respect for him.

Anyway, that’s how I see things but that’s just my opinion EVERYONE has one of those.

03-22-07, 06:17 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Ty? I hope he didn’t leave early because of the hardships.

I do...I think Dave is right and that Ty is subhuman and thinks everyone has to cater to him because he is the man. There is no room in my life for someone like that!

I don’t think he “ruined” his career as a politician.

I LOLed when his dad said that he had ruined his politician career...do you reall think he has a future in the political arena? *rolls eyes*

If he stays around and shows he learned from that instance and he has the discipline to change his actions (for Good) I know that would have a increase respect for him.

For me, once I lose respect for someone (and I have Ty), it takes a lot to win me back. To be honest...there isn't enough time for him to win me back. I have no respect for someone that has the actions he showed over the last couple of weeks.

As far as the episode I think Jen probably is learning a lot from watching this.

I think you are giving Jenn a helluva lot of smarts that she has lacked showing since entering the house.

BTW: WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! I hope you stick around with us!

I finally blogged

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
I wonder when the idiots are ever going to learn anything?? I mean, JennHo still is drinking all the time, even after admitting she "might" have a problem - uh, gee; think once you're on TV doing nothing but drinking & hooking up, you might address the "might"?? Naaa... That would mean she'd have to stop herself and have a fierce conversation with herself. Waaayyy too much introspection for her!

Ty, your political career is already in the toilet, IMHO; the whole pi$$ing match would make some fine YouTube viewing for your potential voters. YES! I'm voting for the pi$$ contest winner!!

Alex IS seeming more normal than the rest of the inmates right now. At least he admits he's a ManHo.

03-22-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Despite all the screaming and nonsense that Tyrie pulled last night his "girlfriend" seemed perfectly willing to take him back the next morning. Gosh, that's really smart, isn't it? She's probably going to live her life as a throw away piece of meat just like Jenn will - use and be used. It must be great to walk (or is it slither) through life as a non-thinking component of a landfill.

So, where WAS Davis last night? Why WAS Colie still stuck in bed reading her nursery rhymes book? Who called the cops? Is Stepen's friend lucky for meeting Jenn or will he have body parts falling off soon if he doesn't visit the clinic?

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-07, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-07 AT 04:39 AM (EST)

-

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"

>Alex IS seeming more normal than
>the rest of the inmates
>right now. At least
>he admits he's a ManHo.

So true. You have to respect him for being honest about it. He's said that from the get go.

Stephen for the most part seems ok. A little immature but nothing more than that.

I think that 99% of the people that want to be on The Real World now, well, I don't think the elevator stops at all the floors if you know what I mean.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
And STILL no mention of Outward Bound or WORKING of any kind....

03-22-07, 04:31 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
That's right! No sign of work - just drinking, lying, sleeping late, Ho-ing (if that's a word?), and goofing off. Maybe the people at Outward Bound gave up on this sas crew and they decided that it would be best if they were not around kids.Now THAT would be an interesting development!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-07, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
>That's right! No sign of work
>- just drinking, lying, sleeping
>late, Ho-ing (if that's a
>word?), and goofing off. Maybe
>the people at Outward Bound
>gave up on this sas
>crew and they decided that
>it would be best if
>they were not around kids.Now
>THAT would be an interesting
>development!

Wouldn't it! There seems to be some sort of work meeting that they show in the previews next week being led by that guy that's done their training so far. So maybe a choice will be made of if these guys are worthy of the job.

Not that it's unfair but it's so unreal to think that just anybody could work for them. Just like any of the other jobs these knuckle heads have had on past seasons. Not everyone is suited for a job assigned to them.

There's an article on this site stating how the casting crew is going back to basics and looking for roommates with their own career goals. Maybe the production team finally learned how stupid these made up jobs were. Or Outward Bound stood up to them and said "no we won't let these slobs work for us and ruin our rep" I guess we shall see.

amandaaamarieee 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amandaaamarieee Click to send private message to amandaaamarieee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
well Tyrie just BLOWS UP!! yeah he def. loves jazelle??!! and Jenn...I LOVE HER. She just wants to have fun! leave her alone. she parties. hookups are apart of partying.

03-23-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
and Jenn...I LOVE HER. She just
>wants to have fun! leave
>her alone. she parties. hookups
>are apart of partying.

....the end of civilization as we know it. Anarchy rules.

03-23-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
When do said partiers work?

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-07, 04:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
*I think Jenn gives true life prostitutes and Ho's a bad name.

*besides Jen's the public pool, one obviously has to share.

*Is Stepen's friend lucky for meeting Jenn or will he have body parts falling off soon if he doesn't visit the clinic?

Those comments made me laugh so hard! So funny yet SO TRUE!

Jenn must be the biggest whore I have ever seen! One poster said it's unfair to judge her because guys do it all the time but I think Jenn has bagged more people while there than all the male roommates have combined! FIRST, it was Alex, on what, the second night in the house? THEN some stranger she let "do her well...oral sex was performed and not by me, that's all I'm sayin'". Too much information, you Skank! THEN she said she HATED Alex for talking trash about her absent father but yet boned him a few nights later (AGAIN). There must have been a third night with Alex that wasn't aired because Tyrie was keeping score one night and said "Jenn-3 Colie-0". THEN it was Stephen's "lucky" friend. AND I think I saw on the previews that she actually ends up in bed with Stephen (or am I imagining that?) She's really, really nasty. I think the girl is going to end up in PORN!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
I didn't see the previews of Jen in bed with Stephan but that could be why Stephan was shown awhile ago, in a preview for the season, saying that the quality of life in the house needed to change or something to that effect....lol.

I agree, I think Jen probably has hooked up with the most people in the house. I think she gets more crap about it because after she has drunken hook ups we have to listen to the I love Jarrod speech and the Alex is Vile rant. To the poster who thought Jen was being treated unfairly, trust me, Alex has had his fair share of ManHo comments on this board.....we've just given him a bit of slack lately because he is the least annoying....we'd probably do the same for Jen.

I just can't believe I'm the same age as these people. They are so ridiculous.

NeverKnow5150 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NeverKnow5150 Click to send private message to NeverKnow5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-07 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-24-07 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

Tyrie's girlfriend is skitzo an doesnt know how to shut up. If she wasnt so childish an realized she was a waitress how was he suposed to know? If she handled that situation like an adult non of that would have happend.
Jenn has lost it!! She slept with Alex how many times? Kissed how many guys? An im sorry but i dont kno how you all drink but when im drunk i still know what im doing, i may not remember most of it the next day but u still know what ur doing at the time. But shes right Stephens friend is pretty hot so props hun lol id try to bag him too.

Talkin about hot guys I LOVE DAVIS he is off the ricter beautiful holy $h!t. I just wana sit there and look at him =] and even though hes gay he still seems to make out with girls pshhhhh im down!

03-25-07, 11:52 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 16 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
We shall see where all this leads on the next episode.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •