The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
I will have to do a marathon to catch-up. Let's talk about this episode.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... DaveThe Dude 03-21-07 1
   RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... nazpink 03-21-07 2
 RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... flipxcyd 03-21-07 3
   RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... bacchus101 03-21-07 4
       RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... DaveThe Dude 03-22-07 5
           RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... bacchus101 03-23-07 6
               RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... DaveThe Dude 03-24-07 7
 RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... rjrabbit 03-25-07 8
 RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... stunnerphil 03-31-07 9
   RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... DaveThe Dude 03-31-07 10
       RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... nazpink 04-02-07 11
           RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion... maryellennaco 04-02-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-07, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
This is an awful show. What's the use?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-07, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
I've been a bad girl this week so instead of giving me Hail Mary's my priest sentenced me to watching this show.

Ok. Tori and Dan just hook up already! Seriously. Not because I think you would make an adorable couple but because you are both so equally annoying. Tori you don't want Dan then don't flirt. Dan you're sick of getting "screwed" over by chicks then stop picking b!tches to like. Wow...that was an easy solution. Now no more fights with the weird angry faces it's truly embarassing to watch.

And was it just me or did anyone else hope that the naked guy made sure he was clean before he decided to let it all hang out?

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-07, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Well at least Angel is gone. We've got a fresh face now. Suzie's back. The current cast is "tolerable". Suppose Shane is back with his Veronica. Tonite's show was ok.

But Dan & Tori just needs to just do it and be done with it already. Next?

bacchus101 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-07, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacchus101 Click to send private message to bacchus101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Tori, Tori, Tori. Dan has been annoying me thus far into the show but the fact that he has to deal with her 'rooster" teasing ways makes me feel bad for him and totally makes me start to rethink what I think about Tori.

Otherwise, I loved the new edition David and thought it was a good episode......

03-22-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Tori is cute but is there anything else there besides cuteness?

Dan, the former Marine, strikes me as the kind of guy who will one day soon become a cop or a State Trooper and then one day go to jail for police brutality. Well, I'm trying to look on the bright side....

bacchus101 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-07, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacchus101 Click to send private message to bacchus101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
LOL! I can totally see that future for him! Sad......

03-24-07, 09:58 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
So, does anyone have an opinon on this Tori girl?? Is there anything between her ears? Does she have any merit at all besides a pretty face and a reasonable shape? Does she have more value than a Cocker Spaniel? Somebody chime in! I want to know if this person should be allowed to continue to breath our air - because obviously this awful show should be taken off Life Support! Ugh!!!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-25-07, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
I haven't been able to watch for severel weeks. Why isn't MTV showing any reruns? I have my Tivo set for Lost.

stunnerphil 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-31-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stunnerphil Click to send private message to stunnerphil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
there is not much to catch up on this season is terrible i like road rules more than real world but not this road rules i like the old way with all new people traveling around the world not old peple traveling around california

03-31-07, 11:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
This season is awful.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-07, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Ugh....I couldn't agree more. I would much rather see new people. I'm not too big on the voting out system, which seemed to take way after Survivor and Big Brother turned out to be such a hit. I'd rather stick with the people we see right from the beginning. Some things just don't need to change.

Speaking of the voting out system, is anyone else sick of the take turns strategy? At first I thought it was cool. Everyone had a chance to go into pit, prove themself, come back if they did. No backstabbing or bullying. Pretty cool. But now it just seems to be a garbage of a strategy. All the oldies have already been in the pit, know pretty much who they are competing against and how it will be. The nerves probably aren't as frazzled and now anyone coming onto the RV kind of gets to always have a turn. One of the new guys goes in...if he doesn't make it a new guy comes in. The new guy gets a free week which means the next new guy goes in, then the guy who got the free week. If the rotation goes successful the oldies won't be taking their turns as much. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that way to me. Plus, why not keep those in who are doing their fair share of work and helping the team? Why keep people in who are weaker physically or mentally when it comes to challenges?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Road Rules Episode 8 Discussion: 03/21/2007"
Uhhh... because they're nitwits?? Just a guess.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •