The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

newie 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-19-07, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newie Click to send private message to newie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen"
Forgive me if this has already been mentioned. I just turned on MY Super Sweet Sixteen and Svetlana is on it!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen eire_heart74 03-20-07 1
   RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen nazpink 03-20-07 2
   RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen TVFreak 03-20-07 4
       RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen eire_heart74 03-21-07 6
 RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen maryellennaco 03-20-07 3
   RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen nazpink 03-21-07 5
   RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen eire_heart74 03-21-07 7
       RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen uglier than sarah w 03-27-07 18
 RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen amandaaamarieee 03-21-07 8
 Svetlana on WRIF this morning... HobbsofMI 03-22-07 9
   RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..... eire_heart74 03-22-07 10
       RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..... maryellennaco 03-22-07 11
           RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..... DaveThe Dude 03-23-07 12
               RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..... maryellennaco 03-24-07 13
                   RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..... DaveThe Dude 03-24-07 15
           RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..... HobbsofMI 03-24-07 14
               RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..... michaeldh8 03-25-07 16
                   RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..... DaveThe Dude 03-25-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-20-07, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen"
Yeah I caught a bit of it last night. It's her Super Sweet 21. I wasn't aware that one had one of those. Seems to me she's just wanted to 1) cash in on some more of those precious 15 minutes of fame 2) Super Sweet 16 wasn't on yet when she turned 16 and she feels jipped that she didn't get her own tv show then.

I"m sorry but her appearance on last night's show shows she hasn't gotten much more mature than the mind of a spoiled 16 year old. Disappointing really as I thought she really looked much more grown up during the latest duel challenge.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen"
I didn't watch the episode either....I really hate the show, but caught a glimpse when the preview for The Hills Have Eyes 2 came on (I'm extremely afraid of those movies). But I did catch yet another Svetty performance of her getting all teary eyed on the phone! That has to be her new signiture drama.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-07, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen"
I despise every one of the spoiled brats on Super Sweet Sixteen, and it doesn't surprise me that Svet was a spoiled brat too!

Congrats Eire on your 1000th post!!!

03-21-07, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen"
>I despise every one of the
>spoiled brats on Super Sweet
>Sixteen, and it doesn't surprise
>me that Svet was a
>spoiled brat too!
>
>Congrats Eire on your 1000th post!!!
>

Thanks TVFreak. It's a testament that I watch way to much tv!!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen"
I watched it and take my word for it - she is still as sucky as she was on RWMiami. She seemed to be a bit more mature during the DUEL, but that MUST have been the editing. She got all pissy with her parents in the limo (what else is new?),got more pissy when the "paparazzi" on the red carpet wanted to leave, and then was just a plain old spoiled baby at her party in Miami. The chick had 2 parties for her 21st. One in Las Vegas and one in Miami. She SAYS she's going to medical school but still "wants to design her own fashion line".... BLECH!! I really needed a barf bag by the time this crap was over.DAW, thy name is Svetlana.....

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-07, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen"
Wants to go to medical school! If I went to see a doctor and got Svetty I would turn around and leave!

03-21-07, 06:56 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen"
. She
>SAYS she's going to medical
>school but still "wants to
>design her own fashion line"....

Translation: "Mom and Dad will cut off my allowence unless I go on the college and do something useful. So until I can get on more MTV shows, I'll pretend to be a doctor."

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen"
I know, I love how at the end of the show she's like, now I'm going to get serious and be a doctor. At first I was like whaaaat? She's smart???? Then 2 seconds later was her update and she now wants to be a fashion designer. I don't think it's because of her parents cutting off her allowance though, I think it's because she realized that being a doctor is actually going to take hard work, and she'd rather just capitalize on her RW fame b/c it's easier.

amandaaamarieee 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amandaaamarieee Click to send private message to amandaaamarieee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real worlder on Sweet Sixteen"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-07 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

i guess she didnt get enough being a spoiled brat on the real world. shes giving us even more on sweet sixteen, even though shes turning 21, thats really stupid. 21 only means you can drink. and she drank before that so who the f*uck cares!!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Svetlana on WRIF this morning..."
Well....she should know better but she said if her publicist found out what she was saying now they would kill her.

The morning guys got a tip on her cell phone number so they called it up. I'm still hoping they post it.

Her party just started out as friends in LV but then her publicist talked her into call MTV and getting paid for it. So while on the phone she played it up and made it into this 3 day affair in LV, Miami, and on a boat. Then her publicist got corporate sponsors and the party planners. She said from day one the party planners did almost nothing and she was left doing it all herself with a few friends. Almost everything was picked up by companies or MTV and of all the 200 people there....she knew just a handful.

The whole $15K neckless (?) was a set up and was never bought by her or her family.

She said the fights with the party planner were funnier and more intense but they threaten to sue MTV if they put them in a bad light.

The boat people backed out of their deal so that's why there was no boat...not because it was broke.

She is in med school and has one more year to go and wants to go into peads.

She does not talk to any of her Key West cast and she is still mad at most of them....including the gay guy the most for the things he said about her behind her back. Paula just happen to have something in LV and that's why she was there.

That night she beat up Martin and called his mother a whore and him a mama's boy. They broke up the next day and she is single.

She's lost about 30 lbs and her oobies are down from 38 DD to 34 C...the guys ragged on her to get her oobies back but she said her butt is much nicer now.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

03-22-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..."
>She is in med school and
>has one more year to
>go and wants to go
>into peads.

How is she 21 and in med school? Most college grads are 22 at least when they finish their Bach. degree. Plus four years for med. school. I think you misunderstood. She probably has one more year of college left.

And she wants to go into peds? Ummm chances of me bringing my son to her. NONE!

03-22-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..."
Yeah, she's still in college, taking calculus and stuff. NOT MED SCHOOL!! Plus, is there even a MED SCHOOL in Miami Beach? Don't think so. She's gonna have to take MCAT's and all before she can even APPLY to medical school. Who's bettin' she ain't gonna do all that... She'll get her degree and start "designing clothes" or something. I really wish the DAW would just crawl back into obscurity where she belongs.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-07, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..."
Ok, I was NOT going to have anything to do with this nonsense, but now I decided to tape the show and see how p-ed off I could get watching Svetlana be a spoiled, useless nimrod. After I watch it (and if both me and the TV survive watching it) I'll post something. No doubt it will be a new low. Heaven help us.

03-24-07, 10:34 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..."
Dave, I can assure you, you'll need massive amounts of WINE to get thru this mess of a show!

03-24-07, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..."
>Dave, I can assure you, you'll
>need massive amounts of WINE
>to get thru this mess
>of a show!

Oh my God! What kind of an abortion of a personality has Svetlana devolved into??? Some of us thought she had grown up a little and had a lightbulb or two go off in her head after her embarassing Real World fiasco of a season. Boy were we wrong!! Talk about regression!! Talk about being a useless, pampered little snot!! Talk about being annoying!! Could anyone be more of a jerk at the age of 21?!?!? This whole thing made me sick! I was really hoping she'd "see the light" and maybe grow up and become a decent human being. Gosh, I could puke.

Did she sayy she's glad she made this tape of her ridiculous 21st birthday parties so she could show her children?!?? Could anyone in their right mind actually be proud of this??!?

Supposedly she went to Temple University. Did she ever graduate? Apparently not. She was allegedly studying in South Beach while in Med School. From the things she said at the end of the show, I got the clear impression she never finished at Temple, and was taking remedial chemistry and biology classes at some easier-than-Temple college with the hopes of being accepted into a Med School. I also got the clear impression that her grades were nowhere near high enough in these remedial classes to either graduate with a BS, or get accepted anywhere for Med School. So, she wants to do Plan B, which is go into fashion. How appropriate: From saving the lives of babies to designing bad costumes for equally pampered and useless idiots who have too much of daddy's money to spend. I could puke. I could just puke. Vols or Batts, help me out here!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-07, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..."
I can only report what she said....and nothing is verifiable.....the morning guys did not put it up on their site...I've emailed and asked them to so you can all share in the fun.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-25-07, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..."
This is a qoute from her myspace.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=50448735

"I'm a biology major and i can admit that I don't call myself a pre-med major anymore because people don't take it seriously."

03-25-07, 11:15 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Svetlana on WRIF this morning..."
Nowhere during the show did she seem to have more than one friend and just a very small number of family members in attendance for her birthday parties. No mention of childhood or neighborhood friends. No sign of extended family. And - most glaring - no sign of friends from her alleged stint at Temple University. Did she actually know more than five or six people at these parties??

PS - More wine will not cure this.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •