The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-07, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Looks like tonight's episode centers around Jenn and Ty. Let's see where this takes us.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... volsfan 03-14-07 1
   RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... joejasmine 03-20-07 21
 RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... TVFreak 03-14-07 2
   RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... BHoneycutt 03-15-07 3
       RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 03-15-07 4
           RE: Real Worldd eire_heart74 03-15-07 5
 RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... maryellennaco 03-15-07 6
   RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... nazpink 03-15-07 7
       RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 03-15-07 8
           RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... JessicaRN 03-15-07 9
               RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... maryellennaco 03-15-07 10
                   RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 03-15-07 11
                       RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... volsfan 03-15-07 12
                           RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 03-15-07 13
                           RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... batts 03-18-07 16
 RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... newie 03-17-07 14
   RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 03-17-07 15
       RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... nazpink 03-19-07 17
   RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... joejasmine 03-20-07 20
 RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... HobbsofMI 03-19-07 18
   RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... eire_heart74 03-19-07 19
   RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 03-21-07 22
       RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussio... amandaaamarieee 03-21-07 24
 reply2you. amandaaamarieee 03-21-07 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-14-07, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Jenn is a whore...plain and simple.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
>Jenn is a whore...plain and simple.
>

Speaking of Jenn, I've kept it in long enough is no one else distracted by her eyebrows. I spend every episode staring at those eyebrows. I am so distracted I have difficulty listening to what whe is whining about.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-07, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Since when does Jen have a boyfriend back home? We never heard about him the first time she hooked up with Alex, or the time she hooked up with that guy she met at the bar.
At least tonight, we were spared another nauseating episode of the 'Brooke whine fest'.

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-07, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Did I hear Jenn correctly when she said that her boyfriend KISSING another girl was worse/more intimate than her SCREWING Alex TWICE? This girl is not only a DISGUSTING SLUT but a STUPID WHORE too! YUCK!!!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-15-07, 05:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Yup, my mean and vindicative postings about the idiocy of the cast suddenly seems tame these days. But you guys are right - Jenn is indeed a low class, idiotic "Ho." She's mad at her "boyfriend" back home because he kissed someone?? And this is WORSE than the fact that she has hooked up more than once - including what seemed like the second or third night in Denver?!?!?

I'm telling you all - the people at MTV must go through alot of interviews and true mental brain storming to consistently pick a new cast every season that is filled with such a level of stupidity, confusion, and amoral spinelessness. I mean, my old neighborhood sure had a wonderful bunch of morons and future felons (I'm not kidding), but I NEVER saw the kind of weekly nonsense and complete lack of logical thinking that we see on this show.

And another thing - WHEN WILL THEY START WORKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-07, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real Worldd"
>And another thing - WHEN WILL
>THEY START WORKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Work??? what is that?? Oh wait a minute! That's what those bartenders are doing when they are serving the cast their drinks right?

You know they should be working but seeing as what fools they are, I think it's best they are as far away from kids as possible.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-07 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

Jenn is definitely a total skank-ho. I think she got that whole "kissing" philosophy from her HOOKER 101 training. She should at least be getting some cash from Alex, eh??

And I think it's showing incredible intelligence for the Outward Bound people to keep these morons as far away from their kids as possible. They have enough problems without being scarred further by the Real Worlders' total insanity.

Tyrie however, is looney. He's obviously got some serious problems. Think he's gonna get kicked off the show after his "listening" tirade?? We can only hope...

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
I could almost see what Jen was saying as far as the "boyfriend" acting "righteous" when he hasn't been completely innocent but she completely lost me during the whole kissing is far worse than screwing discussion with Brooke. I guess when one is wrong but wants to be told they are right a convo with Brooke is necessary. As far as Jen having a "boyfriend" I didn't know she did either. I remember Jen mentioning, in the beginning, that there was a guy back home whom she was good friends with and was trying to hook up some kind of romantic relationship with.

Tyrie really needs to learn that it's kind of hard to listen to someone who is yelling in your face and basically saying the same thing over. It gets redundant and without meaning......but he probably would never get the point.

As far as work.........well as far as the RWers are concerned just driving up to the mountains was worth a weeks paycheck......Maybe Outward Bound decided that it would not be in their best interest or the childrens to have a bunch of hypocritical, slutty, swearing, boozing, woman beating folk around.

03-15-07, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Excuse my gross ignorance (and I obviously have enough ignorance to spread far and wide!), isn't the show entitled THE REAL WORLD? Isn't WORKING supposed to be part of this alleged REAL WORLD???? Or has working been replaced by bad booze and condom consumption? So far on this season, they have encountered very little of the real world and alot of the pampered, sleep late, sleep around, and stay drunk world of a highly subsidized, lazy bum world.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
The rumor around town, when they were filming here, was that Davis was working part-time in a gay bar as a bartender to make some extra money. The cast also traveled with their own security (may have even been off-duty cops) to keep the fighting with others down when they went out. Now they only fight amongst themselves. Also, someone has bought the house and the plan is to make it into a restaurant/bar/club. I wonder if they will be rewarded with some exotice trip after all of the hard work they have put in.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Exotic trip? No doubt. I suggest they take the first bus to Baghdad and see how they might enlighten the rest of the world. Just a thought.
Jenn can work her way through the 3rd infantry or something. BUT NO KISSING!

03-15-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Tyrie (the subhuman) looked pretty spiffy in his white suit. Of course, he had to act like a low class, poorly socialized brute when talking (I mean abusing) the girl he allegedly loves. By the way, can a subhuman brute actually feel love, or is this just a word he learned to improve this alleged "game" that he once bragged about?

When Jenn the Ho was talking to Brooke, and the worldy, well-educated Brooke was giving her "advice," all I could say (out loud - and LOUDLY) was, "Brooke is just a miserable scumbag."

Colie is still kind of cute. Too bad she's, well........

PS - Where's Batts? Why isn't he chiming in this season?

03-15-07, 09:13 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Tyrie feels much much love for himself so yes, a subhuman brute can feel love. Just ask him how great he is...he will tell you.

Brooke and Jenn are a bitter party of two not mention all the other names mentioned here.

I won't go into Colie here and now! I don't like her at all.

Batts? Is around and reading on a regular basis. I got a PM from him the other day so I know he is out there!

*waves* to batts and Dave!

More WINE!

03-15-07, 10:00 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
I'm just glad Vols is still waving unidentified things at me and isn't mad for some of my over the top postings.

More wine!!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-18-07, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Yaaa, I'm still reading. I've missed the last 2 shows, so I will have to do a RW/Road Rules marathon one of these days to catch up.

Dave, keep up the 'over the top' posts. Don't hold back. I lvoe it!

newie 19 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-07, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newie Click to send private message to newie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Did I hear Colie correctly? Did she ask a drunken Jen if she was going to sleep with Stephen's visiting friend and when Jen said I don't know did Colie say "Do it"??? What kind of friend is that?

03-17-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
>Did I hear Colie correctly?
>Did she ask a drunken
>Jen if she was going
>to sleep with Stephen's visiting
>friend and when Jen said
>I don't know did Colie
>say "Do it"???
>What kind of friend is
>that?

Good question! I'd say it is a typical response from today's amoral youth who try to justify everything and anything. We are now in an age when anything goes, all must be ok'd, and Heaven forbid if you ever make anyone feel bad about doing anything immoral. After all, in today's world, you should be allowed to do anything you want without consequences. Like Tupac said, "I'll do whatever I like."

So, Colie's response to Jenn the Ho does not surprise me. Neither does Jenn's sleeping around and "justifying" it because her "boyfriend" allegedly kissed someone back home.

Just think - next season might be even worse than this one!!!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-07, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Funny how Colie lacked support for Jen's drunken hookups during a conversation with her "boyfriend" yet turns around and encourages the behavior. Not only is Colie the worse friend to seek advice from but she's a backstabber. Sure Jen go do something drunken, stupid and slutty so I can have yet another thing to talk bad about you. Then again who could expect any of these people to have relationships with depth.

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
>Did I hear Colie correctly?
>Did she ask a drunken
>Jen if she was going
>to sleep with Stephen's visiting
>friend and when Jen said
>I don't know did Colie
>say "Do it"???
>What kind of friend is
>that?

I heard that as well. I just figured Colie thought if Jen was hooking up with Stephen's friend Alex would be free for her.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-07, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
Just think...at one point in time I really thought being on the Real World would be a good experience. *boggle*

Is this cast worst then Paris or SD? Or are they just trying to top LV?

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"

>Is this cast worst then Paris
>or SD? Or are
>they just trying to top
>LV?

I think they have on the psycho nutty factor and drunken fight/hook ups.

03-21-07, 07:30 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
>Is this cast worst then Paris
>or SD? Or are
>they just trying to top
>LV?
>

Good question. The Paris cast was indeed extremely disappointing (4 months in Paris and never once go to Versailles?????), and San Diego was kind of lame. However, in terms of relative worthlessness I think the Philadelphia crew was the pits. This mess in Denver is a close second. The Philly season was just plain awful.

PS - I missed several of the seasons prior to Paris. I only saw the first season in NYC, Boston, and Seattle. I'm still waiting for San Francisco, plus Chicago and/or New Orleans to come out on video.

amandaaamarieee 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-07, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amandaaamarieee Click to send private message to amandaaamarieee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Real World Episode 15 Discussion 03/14/2007"
real world denver= #1 real world crew EVER!

amandaaamarieee 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amandaaamarieee Click to send private message to amandaaamarieee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "reply2you."
i think jenn is just having FUN!! but she just needs to stay away from alex.. i mean the show wouldnt be good if people didnt get drunk and hook up!! ..its great

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •