The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-07, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
Caught the sneak peek this afternoon. More Brooke drama. Brooke makes out with Tyrie and then she tells PJ to be careful.Davis tells Brooke to f-off you b!tch and she throws water in his face.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... volsfan 03-07-07 1
 I officially appoint Brooke... volsfan 03-07-07 2
   RE: I officially appoint Brooke... rjrabbit 03-07-07 3
       RE: I officially appoint Brooke... volsfan 03-07-07 4
           RE: I officially appoint Brooke... nazpink 03-07-07 5
           RE: I officially appoint Brooke... rjrabbit 03-08-07 6
               RE: I officially appoint Brooke... eire_heart74 03-08-07 7
                   RE: I officially appoint Brooke... nazpink 03-08-07 8
                       RE: I officially appoint Brooke... JessicaRN 03-08-07 9
                       RE: I officially appoint Brooke... eire_heart74 03-08-07 10
                           RE: I officially appoint Brooke... rjrabbit 03-08-07 11
                               RE: I officially appoint Brooke... DaveThe Dude 03-08-07 12
 RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... Babybluez4U 03-09-07 13
   RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... AshLanie 03-09-07 14
       RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... nazpink 03-09-07 15
   RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... rjrabbit 03-10-07 19
 RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... maryellennaco 03-09-07 16
   RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 03-09-07 17
       RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... volsfan 03-09-07 18
       RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... maryellennaco 03-10-07 20
           RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 03-11-07 21
               RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... volsfan 03-11-07 22
                   RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... maryellennaco 03-11-07 23
                       RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... countrygirl_29 03-12-07 24
                           RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 03-13-07 25
                               RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... eire_heart74 03-13-07 26
                                   RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 03-13-07 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-07, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
I just hope we don't have to put up with Colie much this week. I am over the drama hoe...It will be interesting to see how the Brooke/Davis thing plays out.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-07-07, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I officially appoint Brooke..."
the whore of Denver. WTF was she telling PJ that he has to look out for himself and he can't trust anyone. Anyone = Brooke...OBVIOUSLY!

03-07-07, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I officially appoint Brooke..."
PJ and Davis are so cute together. Brooke is a b!tch.

03-07-07, 10:45 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I officially appoint Brooke..."
I agree about PJ and Davis...they are cuties. However, if I were Davis, Brooke would not get my apology...EVER! She is a drama whore and I have no room in my life for that.

*smooches* the rabbit!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-07, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I officially appoint Brooke..."
For someone who didn't want to get in the middle of someone's relationship, Brooke sure did just that. I can understand Brooke not wanting PJ to feel threatened because of Davis' remarks to her but saying something as simple as "he's just my friend and I think you are great therefore I would never ever do anything with him" would have sufficed. Nope. Brooke just had to create drama. I don't remember if she actually told PJ not to trust Davis but saying to him that he shouldn't trust anyone or make himself vulnerable was definately a hint in that direction.

As far as the whole nature trail fiasco....well, if I had to deal with Brooke's constant whinning and fake injury,especially while climbing a mountain I would have told her to shut up too. There's only so much a person can tolerate and as far as I see everyone in that house has done extremely well compared to what most people's reactions would be. Hey Brooke if you spent less time whinning, less energy on faking injuries and just had a somewhat positive attitude it all wouldn't be that bad.

03-08-07, 05:24 AM (EST)
6. "RE: I officially appoint Brooke..."
*SMOOCH* for Doc!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I officially appoint Brooke..."
The only thing Brooke should of said to PJ was "I know he's gay, his flirty comments mean nothing to me. It's our joke" and left it at that. Who the hell is she to start preaching to someone she doesn't even know who to trust and who not too? Paranoid anyone? PJ consider yourself lucky you don't have to live with her. Although he's there so much, maybe he does.

However the shining moment for me is when Davis told Brooke after she freaked out on him on the moment "Don't go all Exorcist on me" Oh my god I laughed out loud when he said that. He totally put her in her place and I loved him for it!

03-08-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I officially appoint Brooke..."
That was soooooo funny! My fiance was like what the heck,she's getting all crazy over just being called a b!tch? Obviously, no one wants to be name called, but it would take far more than that for my head to spin around.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I officially appoint Brooke..."
Brooke is mentally unstable and the thought of her working with kids is pretty disturbing. The good thing though is that by time this bunch actually does anything in the form of work, it will be time for them to be rewarded with some exotic trip. I do think that Davis was over the top with his flirtation and dirty dancing with Brooke.

03-08-07, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I officially appoint Brooke..."
>That was soooooo funny! My fiance
>was like what the heck,she's
>getting all crazy over just
>being called a b!tch? Obviously,
>no one wants to be
>name called, but it would
>take far more than that
>for my head to spin
>around.

I also seriously doubt her claim that she was never called a ##### before by a man. Wasn;t this the one claiming to have been dating a drug addict at 14? I have a gut feeling it might of been her pet name by him.

Once again we see another fine example of these nut cases just rationalizing their behavior away. "Oh no one has ever called me that before..." or "You remind me of my ex..." Grow up people and just say yeah I flipped out. I'd have more respect because at least they would be honest!

03-08-07, 09:58 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I officially appoint Brooke..."
I missed the part where she said she dated a drug addict at 14. She's really a mess. You'd think her parents would have done a better job raising her.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-08-07, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I officially appoint Brooke..."
Yes, the idea of Brooke around children is indeed disturbing. I wouldn't trust her with a wayward Cocker Spaniel.

I don't like the whole double standard thing. I mean, Brooke throws water in a guy's face and we are expected to forgive her for this. If a guy had done that to a female they might have kicked him off the show and/or made him take anger management classes.

They should have tied her to a tree, poured honey on her, and let her hang out with the bears for a night or three. No mercy!!!

Babybluez4U 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-07, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Babybluez4U Click to send private message to Babybluez4U Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
I saw that one. All I can say is I can't stand Brooke. She has no right telling others not to call her names and not to yell ay her . When it seems to me that that is all she has done since the show started. And all she does is complain about everything. I just wish she would leave the show and go home where she belong's. Sorry but that's just how I feel/

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-07, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
Hadn't been watching the show, just reading the posts here...but was bored so watched this episode.

Aren't the parents of Brooke pychologists?

If so:

Parents heal thy child....

As for Davies, he is wrong in *flirting* with Brooke the way he does. He knows she has a crush (I don't thing she has a crush, think he is her safety guy cause she is too pyscho to get a straight guy) on him and still dances,lays in bed etc with her the way he does.

Someone mentioned double standars (Sorry forgot which member here said it) and I agree.

If Brooke, lets say called Davies a homo and he had thrown water in her face all heck would have broken loose. He would have either been warned or kicked off yet no reprecussions from Brooke doing it. Seems the show promotes being abusive in certain aspects, sad sad sad.

03-09-07, 09:50 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
This is probably Brooke's problem....she gets away with her poor behavior. I agree...no man would have been allowed to do it so neither should she....and Davis should just keep away from the flirting so that Brooke can't have any reason to run her mouth.

03-10-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
Welcome to the boards Babybluez4U!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
And speaking of the crazy beyotch, did any of you catch her & Davis on Road Rules after Real World??? She had some ginormous plastic oobies and was sticking them out all over the place. WTF?? This must be what she did with her $$ from Real World. They pay that much??

03-09-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
Yup, I saw Brooke's cameo appearance on the other show and her hooterage is easily three times what they were on the RW Denver season. Can you imagine how much complaining and yapping and being a miserable fruitcake she was during her recovery from the implants operation?!?!? My God, that poor doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-09-07, 10:04 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
I saw Davis and Brooke on RR and I think Davis had bulked up a bit too...muscular wise...not oobage!

03-10-07, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-07 AT 11:58 PM (EST)

Dude, man it's not the DOC who hears all the whining, it's the NURSE! And really, has she found yet another excuse to NOT do something she doesn't want to?? "I had a knee injury in junior high school, I sprained my ankle when I was on Real World, I had GIANT oobies impanted JUST THIS PAST YEAR, GEEZ!!! Give a girl a break!"
EEERRRRRPPPP!!!
I believe I'll just have some wine!

03-11-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
>I believe I'll just have some
>wine!

You see! I'm not the only one who has been driven to drink by this show!!

Brooke: To the gallows!! To the gallows!!

03-11-07, 08:57 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
I think you have to be drunk to actually follow these idiots from week to week...no?

03-11-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
Well of course, drinking wine HELPS with the watching! How else is anyone supposed to get through the miasma of this bunch of nutjobs?

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-07, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
I've found that a mixture of "Jack" and coke seems to make the show easier to swallow. But that's just my personal observation. lol

03-13-07, 05:34 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
I am just wondering if Brooke's "cameo appearance" on the RR Challenge (or whatever that awful show is called) is an omen. I mean, since no sane person would hire or marry a lazy, dishonest, miserable loser like Brooke, doesn't that mean that she'll find a home "working" for MTV in the future? I mean, won't this mean that we'll be "sentenced" (as if we've done something wrong) to having to see her ugly, putrid mug on future shows?? Goodness, if the MTV future includes Brooke, then the future might be bleak indeed!!!

03-13-07, 07:10 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
It's possible. Now that's she's had all this "training" for outdoorsy adventure stuff, maybe she thinks she can kick ##### at these challenge shows.

Let's hope not though. I really am having a hard time watching her. It gives me a headache, with all that screaming I do at the TV

03-13-07, 03:12 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Real World Episode 14 Discussion 03/07/2007 "
Ahhhhhhhhh, another TV screamer. I'm not alone!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •