The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-07, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
My online TV Guide says that Alex and Colie's relationship has more problems...what friggin relationship? Brooke has a meltdown about something. Let's talk about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... rjrabbit 02-21-07 1
   RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... nazpink 02-22-07 2
       RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... FlowerChild 02-22-07 3
           RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... rjrabbit 02-22-07 4
               RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... DaveThe Dude 02-22-07 5
 RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... eire_heart74 02-23-07 6
   RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... DaveThe Dude 02-23-07 7
       RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... eire_heart74 02-23-07 8
           RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... DaveThe Dude 02-23-07 9
               RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... nazpink 02-23-07 10
                   RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... DaveThe Dude 02-24-07 11
 RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... nlb 02-24-07 12
   RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... volsfan 02-24-07 13
   WARNING - nlb Bebo 02-24-07 14
   RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... DaveThe Dude 02-24-07 15
       RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... nazpink 02-24-07 16
           RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... eire_heart74 02-25-07 17
       RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... volsfan 02-25-07 18
           RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... maryellennaco 02-25-07 19
               RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... DaveThe Dude 02-26-07 20
                   RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... joejasmine 02-26-07 21
                       RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... nazpink 02-27-07 22
                           RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... DaveThe Dude 02-27-07 23
 RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... annabella18 02-27-07 24
   RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Di... maryellennaco 03-01-07 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-21-07, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
Brooke is a psycho b!tch. I haven't disliked anyone so much since Frankie of the San Diego cast. I was so loving it when no one came outside looking for her when she was pouting. LET HER CRY! She's a hypochondriac and she can't get hr story straight. like when she was crying to her mom and her mom corrected her, she said "throw me a bone mom". Tonight she totally exaggerated her recount of her fight with Collie. Good for Jen calling her a brat. Jen was right on and struck a nerve obviously. Okay I've ranted enough about Brooke. Nuf said.

*smooch* for Doc

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-22-07, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
And these are the people who will be working with kids! Unbelievable! They, themselves, are the ones in desperate need of mentors....hey that would actually be cool if Mtv did that.

Anyway, Brooke definately over-exxagerated the situation with Colie and got too heated over being called a brat. On the otherhand, I'm sure that Colie and Jen aren't exactly innocent in the friction between them and Brooke. They are all so immature.

And I agree....what relationship? Colie and Alex have a sloppy existance and should just avoid all contact....seriously. I'm truly surprised that my eyes are not permantely in the back of my head......I couldn't help but roll 'em with all that drunken banter coming from Colie...and a night before 'ol boyfriend strolled into town! How much more does Alex have to do to beat the woman off of him? Is it not enough that he's slept with Jen, then other chicks, his friend told her he didn't have feelings for her and now he's back to making out and sleeping with Jen! Maybe Colie's college diploma should be revoked cause she clearly has no intelligence at all. And then the minute her little boyfriend comes into town she's sucking his face and talking about banging....wasn't this supposed to be a "good-bye" weekend? You know what, go ahead Jen, tap Alex's a$$, you shouldn't have to keep your hands at bay for every crush Colie has....it changes more than she changes her underware.

Oh, and I did get a chuckle when Alex and Jen were making out in the bar and Alex's poor friend is just sitting there trying not to be the third wheel.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
The entire episode totally bugged me. First off - yes....Brooke is a brat. A crazy psycho bitch of a brat. I love watching her have meltdowns. I find it so humorous!!

Jen is a little bitch too. I'm sure she felt on top of the world - Brooke was crying in the alley (thanks to her), Alex was uncomfortable with the whole Collie thing and all the while Jen is having a good 'ol time like she's the perfect angel or something. She was acting so fake around Alex's friends. AND I'm SURE she felt so cool having thought the 'boys' were all on her side with the whole Brooke thing. Ugh. She made me ill. I hate girls like her. Hate 'em.

And Colie - duh. I don't even know what to say about you. You and your drunken baby babble. I'm sure Alex's friend couldn't wait for you to get away from him. He seemed completely annoyed the entire episode and I can't blame him one bit!

I felt really bad for Alex's friend. What the hell was going through his head - 'why the heck did I come here' - 'why are these girls so psycho' - 'am in in some strange warp world' - 'how old are these people?'…'Someone f'ing shoot me' - etc…etc…

Dear MTV, The girls you chose for this season are terrible. I can't stand them. Hell....bring back Frankie - just dno't make me watch Coli and Jen any longer. Brooke - I can handle. Her mental breakdowns are awesome. Love, KC

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-07, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
I don't know, I kindof think Alex's friend might be saying "way to go dude! Get all you can from these girls and drop them. Just saying.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-22-07, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
Watching these idiots just isn't fun anymore. In fact, it's rather irritating. No wonder there are so few posters these days...

It certainly is a low day in H..l when Tyrie, the subhuman, comes across as the mature and normal one of the bunch. If this gang is anywhere near representative of this nation's 20-somethings we better just all pack our bags and move to Siberia.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
It's hard to find new and exciting ways to describe how immature and crazy these kids are acting. Perhaps that explains the lack of posting. I've gone from just shaking my head at their sad antics to just switching the show off five minutes in. How many crying screaming jags can one listen to and still stay sane?

02-23-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
You guys are right. It has become sad.

I've been trying to figure out Colie and her very twisted sense of relationships. The only conclusion is the same I had a few weeks ago: She's an idiot. How can someone this goofed up (I can think of a better word but I'll get in trouble) have actually graduated from college??

You had to feel bad for Alex's friend. Who wants to go on a vacation, be many miles from home, and find out your friend lives with a bunch of losers?? Worse, did you see his sad face as he sat at the bar, totally ignored, while Alex swapped Tonsil spit? I would have whapped him upside the head and said, "HELLO! Remember me?!? Your pal here on vacation who came to see YOU and not just the back of your head?!?"

Brooke has got to go. Taking her to the back alley for an attitude adjustment is no longer an option. We need the firing squad!

02-23-07, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
How can
>someone this goofed up (I
>can think of a better
>word but I'll get in
>trouble) have actually graduated from
>college??

AAhhh but let's not confuse smart with actually common sense. My husband has a PhD but he is probably the biggest dope when it comes to pratical knowledge. I love him but he's not to smart sometimes.

Colie may be very good at memorizing great deals of information that she can spit back when asked on an exam. Doesn't mean she actually knows what she's talking about .

02-23-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
All I can say is that whenevr I watch this show again I'll have to remember to not have anything in my stomach- projectile puking is expected in the episodes to come - from ME!

This Brooke thing really aggrivates me. How can anyone so useless have such an attitude problem. PLUS! Did you see how she ran out of the house, turned a corner, never broke stride, and she still has that brace on her ankle? You know, from that awful ankle injury she sustained which kept her off that dreaded mountain??

Off with her head!! Off with her head!!

02-23-07, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
LOL....I noticed Brooke's little run with the ankle brace as well and made a comment to my fiance about that......seems it's only good for shopping trips, spa sessions and tantrums.

02-24-07, 07:16 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
MTV (and Federal law) should allow the viewers to vote on which cast member gets the Guillotine. Brooke could be the first one to get a neckline adjustment! Now THAT would make for an interesting show!

nlb 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-07, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nlb Click to send private message to nlb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
brooke might still have that brace but her ankle may have improved and probably almost healed by that time.
dont get me wrong I'm not defending any of the cast member but you guys are way off the line with most of your exaggerated criticism. especially that Dave dude who acts like he's perfect or something . look in the mirror dude, tho this mtv guys arent representative they're not really so much different from you and any other normal teenager .

remember: this is an EDITED reality Show . calling people subhuman, idiots or sluts based on what you see on those programs isnt really a sign of intelligence. !

02-24-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
Welcome nlb! Feel free to join in the discussion and be sure to read the forum guidelines that are found at top of the page.

brooke might still have that brace but her ankle may have improved and probably almost healed by that time.

You think her ankle was actually hurt? I don't think her ankle was ever slightly injured. It was all fake. I also think that Brooke needs professional help along with Ty...they have major issues.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "WARNING - nlb "
As a poster has already helpfully advised, please read our community guidelines. We permit posters to make positive or negative comments about reality shows and their participants, but bashing other posters is not permitted here.

This is a bashing site - our flagship website is called Survivor Blows - so if that's not the type of show discussion that interests you, then you may want to search for a site that meets your needs.

02-24-07, 05:39 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
The behavior of these idiots can not be justified no matter how you look at it - editing or not. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the overwhelming concensus is that these Real World seasons have gone down into the toilet with almost non-stop examples of immaturity, laziness, stupidity, irresponsibility, and downright idiocy. Anyone who wishes to stick up for the kind of behavior that we see every week would probably think that Jack the Ripper was a nice guy, Marilyn Monroe had great acting talent, or Lee Harvey Oswald was merely misunderstood. No, some kinds of actions can not be defended.

02-24-07, 11:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
LOL....yeah...my guess is that what we see is what we pretty much get. We don't just see these people on their season of Real World and Road Rules but are subjected with them on spin offs such as The Guantlet, The Duel, Battle of the Sexes...etc. and yet, for the most part, their personalities seem to be rather consistant....I would think after awhile editing them to be something they truly aren't would be difficult...but then again I don't work in the wonderful world of reality t.v.

02-25-07, 04:11 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
There was a female rapper named Heather on the very first season of the Real World that said it best when it comes to how one was represented on the show. "They used what you gave them"

To me that means if the cameras catch you rolling your eyes when your roommates talk to you, bitching about them in the confessional, complaining on the phone about them to your mom, etc... Guess what they have a story line. Even if all those things happed over a series a week. They will package that into one nice half hour show. How much you all hate each other. How much you party, How much you suck and are lazy at work...

But that also means to me, they see a pattern with behavior that allows them to go "ok this one is going to be a psycho" or "this one is going to be the slutty one"

So you take your chances what they are going to show of you and you allow that to happen when you agree to go on the show. We don't all have winner momments constantly but there has to be at this point a certain type of person that's drawn to be on a show like that. A little egotistical perhaps. I think the ones with the large heads really get in a snit that they weren't shown as cool as they think they are.

And Hether was brutally frank when she said "if you act like a #####, then they will show you being a #####" Now she didn't always come off on the show as an angel but she told it like it was and accepted it when they showed her like that. She didn't whine about it. To bad others haven't followed her realistic view.

02-25-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
Dave, you are so right.

I just got caught up on my Real World viewing and I have to say that Brooke is absolute nut case. I wonder at what point in time she is going to step back and look at the situation...she thinks there is something wrong with everyone in the house but her. When will she take a look in the mirror. Guess what? She prolly never will...that is the sad part.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-07, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
And am I remembering correctly, that Brookie's parents are both psychologists or something?? Is this why they have a PSYCHO for a daughter, perhaps?? She is one complete NUTJOB!

And Colie and her "relationship" with Alex seems to be a figment of her overwrought imagination or something. If this is the caliber of LSU grads, whoa!

02-26-07, 08:10 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
>And Colie and her "relationship" with
>Alex seems to be a
>figment of her overwrought imagination
>or something. If this is
>the caliber of LSU grads,
>whoa!

I guess mental and/or emotional stability have little to do with graduating from anywhere these days.

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
Am I the only one who gets the impression Colie and her "Ex" were not actually broken up? I just find it suspicious/convenient that they broke up right before she came to Denver.

02-27-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
Well, they certainly didn't do a good job of breaking up or seem to know the definition of it. If I broke up with someone I certainly wouldn't travel to any lengths to see them or chit chat on the phone, unless we were truly friends and in that case I wouldn't be sucking face with that person or having sex. So, really who knows what Colie's definition of breaking up is....

02-27-07, 12:19 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-07 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

I have no doubt in my mind that Colie did what alot of people these days do when they go off to college or go on this show: they "take a break," which means, in their mind, that it is perfectly ok to sleep with others. Personally, I find it disgusting. If you have a "significant other" you shouldn't "take a break" just so you can sleep around and pretend that its ok. The definition of morality these days is pretty much in the gutter.

And no, I ain't no saint.

annabella18 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-27-07, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annabella18 Click to send private message to annabella18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
COLIE = clingy, aggresssive girl who doesn't mind rejection from a guy and will take him back if he knocks again. I think she's bitten by the ALEX bug and will probably always be available to him.

JEN = poor boundaries with friendships/sexual relationships. likes to be wanted by 'the guys". Needs the power she gets from male attention.

ALEX = single guy, who is open for business. Whether it's Colie, Jen or other girls. Depends what mood he's in. Don't blame him. Be his friend, don't expect him to be your summer boyfriend. Can be a sweet platonic, flirtatious guy friend, but if you crowd him, he'll push you away AND do it by screwing your best friend. Needs to learn how to communicate his intentions better. Alex leads girls on b/c he doesn't want to hurt them. But he ends up hurting them in a really "jerk" way.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/21/2007"
And, let us not forget....
BROOKIE: Absolute and complete psycho NUTJOB. JMHO

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •