The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion 02/20/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-07, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion 02/20/2007"
Well, I am going to give this show a couple of more weeks before giving up on it. Is anyone else as frustrated as I am? Let's talk about what happens tonight.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion... rjrabbit 02-20-07 1
 RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion... HobbsofMI 02-20-07 2
   RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion... nazpink 02-20-07 3
       RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion... bacchus101 02-22-07 4
           RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion... eire_heart74 02-23-07 5
               RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion... DaveThe Dude 02-23-07 6
                   RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion... maryellennaco 02-25-07 7
 RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion... flipxcyd 02-28-07 8
   RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion... DaveThe Dude 03-04-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-07, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion 02/20/2007"
Hey Doc! Caught the sneak peek. I haven't given up on this season yet. The most interesting thing about the show is the newbies. Love the budding romance between Tori and Dan (is that his name?). *SMOOCH*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-07, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion 02/20/2007"
Vols...you have much more fortitude then me.....

I'll catch the massive repeats on the weekends if I have nothing to do or you guys say something interesting happens.

Good Luck!

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-07, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion 02/20/2007"
Ughhh.....it's not that I want to see a bunch of b!tch drama but can they dynamics be a little more interesting? I don't feel like we are really getting the feel for any of the contestants....heck it seems I hardly even know the stale ones! There doesn't seem to be much energy or excitement during the challenges, nor does it seem that there's any passion with the pit duels. Are these folks even breathing?

As for Tori and Dan's romance....is it just me or does Tori have what appears to be an engagement ring on her finger?

bacchus101 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-22-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacchus101 Click to send private message to bacchus101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion 02/20/2007"
I am hoping that they turn things around. With the announcement that they are going to allow fans to join the Pit Crew it seems that they are attempting a different direction.

We will have to see if this leads to a reinvigoration of the show. As of late it has been very boring.....

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion 02/20/2007"

>
>We will have to see if
>this leads to a reinvigoration
>of the show. As of
>late it has been very
>boring.....

Yes that is very true. It's become very dull to watch.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-23-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion 02/20/2007"
Watching grass grow is more fun.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-07, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion 02/20/2007"
Complete & utter snorefest! Zzzzzzzzz....

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion 02/20/2007"
I keep finding myself fast forwarding through the eps; not good - usually means this show is in danger of being removed from my Season Pass.

Even the Pit Challenge was more interesting than the rest of the show. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-04-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Road Rules Episode 4 Discussion 02/20/2007"
Gosh, we're just over run with postings this season. Ii guess the excitement killed everybody.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •