The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/14/07 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-14-07, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/14/07 "
Caught the sneak peek and couldn't wait to chat about the episode.
Tyrie was almost cute walking around naked, doing jumping jacks. Loved it!
I also loved it that Davis and Shephen went to church and out on a double date together. PJ and Davis are so cute together. Stephen really tried to get to know Davis as a person and not judge him for being gay. I felt sorry for Davis that his family is shunning him for being gay. Shephen said that he is learning so much and doesn't want to be so rigid like his father.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... rjrabbit 02-14-07 1
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... volsfan 02-14-07 2
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... nazpink 02-15-07 3
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... volsfan 02-15-07 6
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... eire_heart74 02-15-07 4
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... nazpink 02-15-07 5
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 02-16-07 7
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... purrcafe 02-16-07 8
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... nazpink 02-16-07 10
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 02-17-07 11
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... eire_heart74 02-16-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-14-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/14/07 "
Should be episode 12. Darn fat fingered typing!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-07, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/14/07 "
I was just reading my online TV Guide and am looking forward to the show!

*smooch*

BTW, I don't want to see Ty running around nekkid!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-15-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/14/07 "
Seeing Ty run around naked was both slightly halirious and discomforting....lol. Aparently not as much for me as it was for Stephan.

I too was happy to see Stephan and Davis bonding more. I don't expect Stephan to be comfortable seeing two guys kiss or even agree with Davis being gay, but I do expect a level of common decency and I think Stephan has gotten there and maybe will go further. It's sad that Davis' family shuns him. Hopefully, they will come around and realize that being family means unconditional love, not requirements to earn that love.

Oh, and the Bible also says that one shall not be a drunkard, adulterer, fornicator and so on....so if it's wrong for Davis to be gay it is equally wrong for Stephan or anyone else going out and getting blasted and cheating....it's not a matter of our culture but God's words...sorry Stephan.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-07, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 12 Discussion 02/14/07 "
Oh, and the Bible also says that one shall not be a drunkard, adulterer, fornicator and so on....so if it's wrong for Davis to be gay it is equally wrong for Stephan or anyone else going out and getting blasted and cheating....it's not a matter of our culture but God's words...sorry Stephan.

So true, but there is just something about man-on-man action that Christians just can't get past.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-07, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/14/07 "
I give Stephen credit. For a guy that came off so hard core about "gay" being wrong, he really seems to be trying to get to know Davis as a person and not let his own idesa get in the way of that. I can tell he was just floored when Davis explained his own family's reaction to his coming out. You can tell the wheels are turning in his head about that.

02-15-07, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/14/07 "
That was a great moment to make Stephan realize how hurtful people can be just because they don't agree.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-16-07, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/14/07 "
What can we say about this latest episode? Do we all feel nice and toasty warm, like it's all a great big love fest? After all, it is MTV's goal that everything goes, all is ok, no one should ever be made to feel bad about anything ever. God help you if you stand up for your own morals, whether they be Biblical or otherwise.

We must be accepting and forgiving of all, no matter what. Someday soon we will open all the jails and mental hospitals, for there will be nothing that can be allowed to be deemed immoral or criminal, nothing that we can look down upon. Think about it: If we have no rules then no act can be considered a crime. There will no longer be any reason to accuse, or to look down upon. If all is acceptable then there will no longer be crimes, no further use for lawyers, and the courts and the prisons will be emptied and shut down. What a nice Utopia we are heading for. I can't wait.

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/14/07 "
>God help you
>if you stand up for
>your own morals, whether they
>be Biblical or otherwise.

Does standing up for your own morals cause innocent people who have never hurt you and never will pain? If so, perhaps, out of human decency best to keep them to yourself, and live your life the way that you choose, for you! The World Trade Center was brough down by people who were standing up for their own morals. Pretty constructive, huh?

02-16-07, 01:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/14/07 "
LOL... I think it's time for an intervention...no more Real World for you Dave unless you have a full supply of wine.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-17-07, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/14/07 "
Nazpinkster, I seriously think I need a nice long vacation. Time for me to chill out.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/14/07 "
>That was a great moment to
>make Stephan realize how hurtful
>people can be just because
>they don't agree.

Yes it really was a good experience for Stephen to get to know Davis. For him, being gay was just an issue he was taught about as wrong but then he got to know the person and not just the issue. It doesn't mean it's going to change his mind on the subject itself but he at least has a clearer understanding of both sides of the story.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •