The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-07, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"
I haven't seen anything about tonight's episode but let's talk about it here!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion... nazpink 02-14-07 1
   RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion... JessicaRN 02-14-07 2
   RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion... volsfan 02-14-07 3
 RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion... sunrazor 02-14-07 4
   RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion... nazpink 02-15-07 5
       RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion... arkiegrl 02-15-07 6
 RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion... eire_heart74 02-15-07 7
   RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion... sunrazor 02-16-07 8
       RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion... DaveThe Dude 02-20-07 9
           RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion... bacchus101 02-20-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-14-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"
I'm not finding myself too interested in this show. It doesn't allow us to get a feel for the contestants in the pit crew and the whole draw names cause it's the fair thing to do makes it all too much like the Brady Bunch. I'm just imagining that Kina is having a hard time continuing to put on that fake smile each day and I'm sure Suzy would love to have a reason to cry. Shane looks as though he's trying to pick some drama, unsuccessfully. Ugh....I'm bored! It all just seems rather fake and the challenges don't seem to have that "edge" even though they definately could.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"
With the cast changing constantly, how will the money that they are banking be divided up?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-07, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"
At first, I thought I would like the whole pit crew thing but you are right. We are not getting a chance to get to know them. I am going to give it a few more episodes before I completely give up.

sunrazor 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-14-07, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunrazor Click to send private message to sunrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"
I am not completely understanding... So has anyone been sent home yet, besides Abe? Where is Veronica? What do all of these people do while they are not on the R.V.? Veronica better come back... She is the best!! I like the "old school" road rules much better! I wish Adam would have got sent home instead of Abe... Also, I wish Katie and Derrick were on the R.V. this season... Well, there is my "two cents..."

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"
Veronica is still stuck in with the pit crew. From what I understand each week someone gets voted in, by the RR's,the pit to go against the viewers choice. Whoever wins goes in the RV, while the other just sits on the sidelines.....this is where I really wish we could see more of the pit crew and what they are up to. As far as money, whoever makes it to the very end gets a divided amount of money.

I just wish they went back to the "old school" too. Mtv must be losing their grip because they are trying to be too much like Survivor/Big Brother and they aren't even close to hitting the mark. What's next...people actually getting voted out of the RW?

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"
What's next...people actually getting voted out of the RW?

Actually, they've already done that. I think it started with the season Jisella (Gisella?) was on.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"
MTV has beaten the whole let's vote someone off/into a deathmatch thing to death!!

I really would love them to just stick 6 new people in a Winnie and send them on their way. Nothing else. Keep it simple and pure

sunrazor 17 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sunrazor Click to send private message to sunrazor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"
I totally aggree... Just go with same 6 people the whole season... Leave the voting off for the RW/RR challenges... I do like the cast members voting each other off a whole lot better than viewers doing the voting.. The cast members are right there with each other and it makes it much more interesting... Anyway, I think MTV screwed this season of road rules up! Why fix something that ain't broke? I think I will stick to The Real World, and the RW/RR challenges are the best! You know what would be cool? Like a reunion season... Stick 7 past "real worlders" together, for a season of The Real World that is in a new city for them. Also, bring back 6 past "road rulers" for some old-fashioned road rules! I need to go work for MTV! lol
I wonder how many more seasons there will be before the shows becomes a part of T.V. history... I started watching The Real World from season 1, way back in 1991 and became addicted to all of MTV's Bunim-Murray shows... I love the whole (original) idea behind the RW/RR series and they are my absolute favorite shows in T.V. history... After all these years of watching the shows,I will be very heart-broken and lost when they decide to retire the series. In my opinion, there will never be another show like it and I will miss it tremendously... Geez, I make sound like I am losing a "loved one!" LOL Does anyone know if there are and DVDs of the shows available? Sorry, I didn't mean to post a book! Most people might not give a #####, but there is my "two cents!" That's why I love bulletin boards... You can be as "opinionated" as you want to be and say whatever you want... People can choose to read it or not... Also, I like read what other people have to say! I have a lot to say, so I like to talk a lot... Most people just ignore me, act like they are listening and tune me out, or tell me to shut up! LOL Thanks for letting me share... I should stop, before I ramble on even more and get myself banned from posting messages on this board... Have a super day!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-07, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"

>Thanks for letting me share...
>I should stop, before I
>ramble on even more and
>get myself banned from posting
>messages on this board... Have
>a super day!

Why would they ban you for expressing your opinion? That's what this forum is here for, right?

I would say that since we have something less than an avalanche of opinions being posted, not too many people are watching this season. I wonder why?..........

bacchus101 12 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacchus101 Click to send private message to bacchus101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Road Rules Episode 3 Discussion 02/13/2007"
I would have to agree that all the Road Rules Forums are really quiet. Not much buzz out there right now......

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •