The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-07, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
Alex brings home a groupie and Colie goes crazy...haven't we seen this before? Let's talk about it!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... nazpink 02-08-07 1
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... eire_heart74 02-08-07 2
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... purrcafe 02-08-07 3
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 02-08-07 4
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... volsfan 02-09-07 5
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 02-09-07 6
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... purrcafe 02-09-07 7
                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... rjrabbit 02-09-07 10
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... JessicaRN 02-09-07 8
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 02-09-07 9
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... nazpink 02-13-07 14
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... rjrabbit 02-09-07 11
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... niki12 02-10-07 12
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... rjrabbit 02-10-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-08-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
Oh.....I'm going to talk about it...lol...there were a lot of things I wanted Alex to tell Colie but I came up with a nicer and cleaner version. Honestly, Alex had to have been thinking wiht his anatomy opposed to his brain when he told Colie that he liked her.......yeah let's just add more fuel to that fatal attraction freak show.

I think what he should have said was yes Colie I do like you on a friend level and yes I do find you attractive but I'm not looking for a relationship and since you cannot handle a friends with benefits situation I don't want to partake in any physical activities with you. And yes this is your home, which you should feel comfortable in but it is my home as well and I think it's unfair for you to expect me to walk around a monk for three more months while you turn on the red light every night. But hey that's just my opinion......he's just making things harder on himself.

Colie is just one of those people who uses the concept of relationships for her own personal benefit. If Colie had such a great relationship with the guy back home and a relationship is what she truly wants, then she would have stuck with him and forsake all other men. No, Colie just uses relationships to gain more attention than what she would get when casually dating and I wouldn't be surprised if she's gone through several guys due to her level of neediness. Even though I find people like this annoying it wouldn't get me all stirred up if she wasn't pulling a double standard which irks me far more. And seriously, how lucky is Colie for not getting smacked by that girl?! Maybe the next time she goes to a bar she won't be so lucky.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
I'm really dissapointed by her behavior. It's a completely doubled standard. She really seemed to have shaken him off when she fell for that hippy guy they worked with. I thought she had moved on.

But I can't be surprised by her either. Holding him accountable for hooking up with the other roommate the next night and never finding fault with Jenn. Didn't it take two to tango? It's always his fault but I have a feeling she always finds fault with the guy and never herself.

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
Brooke may be the single most annoying person who ever lived. If I had to be her roomate, I'd have slammed her head into the toilet long ago.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-08-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
>Brooke may be the single most
>annoying person who ever lived.
> If I had to
>be her roomate, I'd have
>slammed her head into the
>toilet long ago.

Goodness, and all I wanted to do was send her to the back alley for a little attitudinal adjustment. Now people want to bash her brains (if she has any) out on a toilet. Ugh!

But seriously, these people are all dysfunctional, shallow, and none too bright. Who ever works for MTV and is in charge of casting should have their head(s) meet the same encrusted toilet rim as Colie.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-07, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-07 AT 06:11 AM (EST)

Colie and Brooke are both annoying as h#ll. Who the f%$^ does Colie think she is to have a boyfriend, a guy she is dating and then trying to tell Alex who he can bring home????

BTW, where was Davis? He wasn't at the house when Colie stayed home but he didn't go out with them either?

ETA: Why did the previews start with "later this season on The Real World Denver"? Are we going to have a break from new episodes?

02-09-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
Good question, Vols. With all the heavy editing and idea prompting that goes on with the MTV crew (little of this is truly "reality"), who knows how wildly inaccurate the show is compared to how these kids led their daily lives during the season?

Does Tyree, the subhuman, get himself arrested?? It sure looks like it. And does he get arrested because he grabbed a girl's arm??? Good grief, these days all you have to do is look at someone the wrong way and they'll arrest you! But then again, Tyree is a subhuman.....

Back to Colie: Vols sure is right about her. Where does she come up with the twisted audacity to have a "boyfriend" (who will soon visit), date guys on the side that she picks up in bars, sleep with her housemate, and then she gets upset because what's his name, the "Man HO," gets a little action? I'm telling you all, this girl is an idiot. The truly scary part of it is that she's apparently a college graduate. Now THAT'S scary!

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"

>Does Tyree, the subhuman, get himself
arrested??

Tyree is ok. I was impressed that he really, turned his relationship with Davis around. I even kind of like Colie, even though she obviously has her issues with men and relationships. But Brooke? The roomates should have held her down and amputated her foot at the ankle if it was causing her so much pain.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-07, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
Welcome to the boards purrcafe!!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
I read in one of the local papers that the "gay roommate was working as a bartender at a gay bar" because he needed money. Maybe that's where Davis was.

02-09-07, 02:56 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
Someone actually working on the show?!?!? A first! A first!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
Davis did say that he used to bartend to make money which was hard due to his drinking problem...that was in the first couple of episodes. Ughhh....why do I retain such information about these people....now if only I can remember where I put my keys.

02-09-07, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
Hey everyone. *smooches* all around.
I was flabbergasted at Collie's behavior. Who does she think she is that only she gets all the guys. I'm surprised she hasn't made a move on Davis yet. Oh wait that's Brooke's territory. Oh wait Collie thinks the world is here territory. Good Greif!

niki12 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-10-07, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niki12 Click to send private message to niki12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
alex should have told colie that he didn't "feel comfortable" with colie's boyfriend coming over to the house. i read on a website that davis was the reason that reichen and lance bass broke up, apparently davis had a thing going on with reichen, did anyone hear this?

02-10-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 11 Discussion 02/07/07"
I haven't heard that one. Thanks for sharing!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •