The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-31-07, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
Hey Doc! I caught the sneak peek at 4:30 this afternoon and couldn't wait to post. Brooke is such a spoiled brat. She's having a pedicure and message while her castmates are lugging their a$$es up a mountain! I'm really disliking her! I don't think she's ever had to work a day in her life.
Good for Davis getting out and catching up with the others.

*smooch* for Doc

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... volsfan 01-31-07 1
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... nazpink 01-31-07 2
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... eire_heart74 02-01-07 3
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... FlowerChild 02-01-07 4
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... rjrabbit 02-01-07 8
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... deweydrop 02-01-07 5
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... nazpink 02-01-07 6
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... Pretty_Kitty 02-01-07 7
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 02-01-07 9
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... maryellennaco 02-01-07 10
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... nazpink 02-02-07 11
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... FlowerChild 02-02-07 12
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... eire_heart74 02-02-07 13
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 02-02-07 14
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... eire_heart74 02-02-07 15
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... volsfan 02-02-07 16
                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 02-02-07 17
                           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... volsfan 02-03-07 18
                               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 02-03-07 19
                                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... maryellennaco 02-07-07 20
                                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 02-08-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-07, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
Hey Rabbit! Glad to see ya around. So, does Davis go meet up with the campers? I thought he would just from the way he acted last week.

BRING IT ON!

*smooch* for the bunny!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-31-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
Well Vols, your intuition about Davis was right on the nose. After a couple days of rest Davis went back and tried to get Stephan to come along. I'm proud of Davis for stepping up and getting the job done!

As for Stephan, well, if you can feel well enough to drink, walk around town, go out to dinner and stay up late then you can work. I won't diss you on the hot tub because that probably would feel nice when sick, but the other stuff is just ridiculous.

Brooke is absolutely the worse. At least Davis and Stephan weren't feeling well (at least Davis didn't for sure), but this girl in no way had a sprained ankle. Wearing high heels and frolicking around town was proof enough, especially when she forgot the camaras were there and failed to put on the limp. And there's absolutely no way Brooke can brush it off as her not being a baby, because if that was the case she could have gone to work.

Glad to see that Jen and Colie realized their whiny and negative attitudes and turned it around, although I'm suspecting from the preveiws it won't be long til Colie is once again annoying.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-07, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
Having broken and sprained my own ankle I know she was faking it. Maybe she gave it a good twist but when you walk around town in flip flop high heels and get your toes done, you don't have a sprained ankle. You're just lazy and avoiding your job!!!!!

No limp at all. WHo is she kidding???? There wasn't even any bruising around her ankle. I can tell you from experience the last thing I would of been doing is walkign all over town in heels and then to take off the brace and have some nail chick banging it all around a pedicure tub? Yeah right!

I'd have more respect for her if she just said I hate outdoors stuff. I dont' want to work there so I am quitting and leaving" But I guess she doesn't want off the show.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-07 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-01-07 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

Ugh. Brooke is just sickening. Ok...so if you don't like the outdoors...fine...but don't lie and find any excuse possible to get out of your obligations. I hope she gets fired or sent home or maybe even left in the woods for weeks alone. What a pampered little beotch. That's what she is. I hope the rest of the cast mates really give her a hard time.

AND STEPHEN!! YOU are just as bad. Looser. I thought I'd like you, but I don't. You are a lazy fool. I hope you and Brooke enjoy your pathetic little existence.

YEA DAVIS. You were the only one obviously sick and you actually took the initiative to get better and hike up and meet your cast mates. That is awesome.

Tyrie…..look up 'typical angry man' in the dictionary and there is your photo. Nuff said.

ETA: *smooches* for the Rabbit!!

I hate leaving anbody out so *smooches* to Vols and Naz too!
(AND Erie)

Dear MTV, I've decided that I hate all Real Worlders. Why don't you guys cast people that are hardworking and respectable? Like me? Always thinking, KC

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-01-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
*SMOOCHES* for Flowerchild! MTV should hire you as the new Karen!

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-01-07, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
Glad to see that Jen and Colie realized their whiny and negative attitudes and turned it around, although I'm suspecting from the preveiws it won't be long til Colie is once again annoying.

Yeah, next week she should be pretty annoying...she goes all crybaby on (Alex? Adam? Whatever his name is...) for bringing home some chick to bang.

Umm...didn't she go out on a date with some Outward Bound guy?

02-01-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
That was exactly what I thought when I saw the preview. Just last week Colie was snuggling up to that guy and going out on a date with him. I didn't know her and Alex had such an in-depth relationship for her to get jealous...lol.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-01-07, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
I can't believe a few episodes ago I felt sorry for Brooke. OMG she's too pathetic to live!!!
her voice and every word that comes out of her mouth drives me nuts!
I reeeeeaaaaly hope they fire her so she get get a taste of what the REAL WORLD (no pun intended here) is really like. Obviously her parents have been sheltering her for far too long.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-01-07, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
Well, Brooke is now definitely the scum of the earth. Plus, I still say she looks putridly ugly compared to her photos of her when she was 14. She just looks beat. Of course, someone who is as useless as her deserves to look beat. To the back alley! To the back alley!

Hey, how comes I don't get any "smooches?"

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-07, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
Kiss, Kiss, Dude... I just wanted to agree wholeheartedly with all of your impressions of Brookie being a WHINY BEYOTCHY BABY!
Ugh, of all the idiots we must endure... she ranks right up there!!

02-02-07, 00:24 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
You didn't get smoochies cause you weren't "here"....lol....maybe Mtv should do their casting from this board.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
***SMOOCHES ALL AROUND***

I don't want to leave anybody out!

02-02-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
>***SMOOCHES ALL AROUND***

Right back at ya and to all the rest!

02-02-07, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
It certainly is a good feeling to be smooched all over!

02-02-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
>It certainly is a good feeling
>to be smooched all over!
>

Anymore of this smooching and we're no better than the crew on this show!!! Quick no one here has mono right??? No one is pulling a Collie!

02-02-07, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
Dave my friend...I agree with you. IDIOTS ABOUND!

*smooches Dave*

02-02-07, 07:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
I have finally been publicly smooched by Vols. My career is complete......

As for the last episode, I initially was kind of disgusted that the crew on the mountain was openly complaining about going up that steep trail. But, when they finally got to the top, you could tell they all were really glad they had stuck it out and made it. It would seem that working hard at something and finally accomplishing a goal after clear and obvious struggle is something far too many of the kids on this show have been lacking in their lives.

I'm glad Davis felt good enough from his (obvious) cold to go back to the mountain. Stephen wussed out and Brooke, oh God, don't get me started about Brooke. Ugh!

02-03-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
I get so frustrated watching these idiots complain about every freakin job MTV assigns them. I would really like to talk to them 10 years from now when they have been in the work force for a while to see what opportunities they have been given!

Dave, I am so glad your life is complete!

02-03-07, 06:39 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
>I get so frustrated watching these
>idiots complain about every freakin
>job MTV assigns them. I
>would really like to talk
>to them 10 years from
>now when they have been
>in the work force for
>a while to see what
>opportunities they have been given!
>

For some of these characters their only "job experience" after ten years will be their time on various MTV competitions and challenges. Vols, you must be giving these people more credit than I do. What's gotten into you??

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-07, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
Prime examples: Beth, Tonya, Veronica, et al. They should just about be fully vested in the MTV pension plan by now!

02-08-07, 10:01 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/31/2007 "
>Prime examples: Beth, Tonya, Veronica, et
>al. They should just
>about be fully vested in
>the MTV pension plan by
>now!

Pension plan??? Wouldn't it be better if they were sent to the glue factory?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •