The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-07, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
Let's see how this will play out and discuss the first episode.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... arkiegrl 01-30-07 1
 RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... arkiegrl 01-30-07 2
   RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... volsfan 01-30-07 3
       RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... arkiegrl 01-30-07 4
           RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... volsfan 01-30-07 5
               RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... arkiegrl 01-30-07 6
 RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... KwietOne 01-31-07 7
   RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... nazpink 01-31-07 8
       RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... eire_heart74 01-31-07 9
 RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... HobbsofMI 01-31-07 10
 RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... mpelletier88 01-31-07 11
 RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... rjrabbit 01-31-07 12
   RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... DaveThe Dude 02-01-07 13
 RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Epis... maryellennaco 02-07-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
I'm kind of excited about this new concept. (I know, I'm a dork. )

I'm a little confused by Veronica. They can vote her to the pit once, but they're never to do it again? Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that she goes to the pit and wins. Next time, they vote Kina, and the viewers pick Kina to go to the pit. Kina wins. Then Susie. Susie wins. So, what? Susie & Kina should keep being voted to the pit, and Veronica should never experience it again? What.Ev.Er. Of course they are going to try to get rid of alliances that aren't their own! Geez! What is it with people on reality shows that seem to think all the other contestants should be playing to help the one person win, instead of trying to win it for their own self? /end rant

Hi, Vols! *waves*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-30-07, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
Oh! And that first mission? I know I'm old, because there is no freaking way I would go car-bungee jumping. I really would be needing to wear Depends.

01-30-07, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
LOL @ arkie! You wouldn't need Depends. I don't think I could do either though. I am skeerd of heights.

*waves*

01-30-07, 10:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
It's weird. I'm not skeered of heights, I'm just afraid of falling.

01-30-07, 10:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
LMAO!

So, who is your fav? I want a newbie in the mix...no?

01-30-07, 10:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
Yeah, I want to see a newbie or two get in the RV. Of the veterans, Susie's my favorite. Don't know why, but I always liked her. I haven't checked out the info on the Pit Crew yet, so I don't know who I'm going to like from there.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-31-07, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
I feel conflicted! Sometimes, I want the Road Rulers to win. Then later I want them to lose just so I can see someone new.

This season was a bad idea. They should have just started a brand new season with new RV'rs.

Hmmm....Shane or Veronica. Gawd, hard choice. Cya Veronica!

Got Tribe? I did! Are you on the list?
You do know what they say about the quiet ones, right?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-07, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
I agree, I would much rather have seen new players in the game. I've never really been into the new concept of Road Rules, with people being voted out.

I'm on the same road with you Arkie, it's a matter of falling...lol. The first mission was kind of neat. I haven't seen it done before, which is nice to see new missions rather than old ones.

I prefer Susie out of all the Road Rulers, she just seems less b!tchy, which is hard to come by on Mtv shows.

I could care less about Veronica going. She was somewhat tolerable on her season but RR/RW challenges ruined any ability to watch her without feeling the strong desire to scratch my eyes out. I could see her and Shane telling the others to be straight up and not make lame excuses but why be p!ssed? Someone has to go and it happened to be them, if Veronica is as bad a$$ as she says then there should be no problem with going into the pit.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
>I agree, I would much rather
>have seen new players in
>the game. I've never really
>been into the new concept
>of Road Rules, with people
>being voted out.

Yeah I wish they would just go back to basics. Just a fresh start with some fresh faces.

>I prefer Susie out of all
>the Road Rulers, she just
>seems less b!tchy, which is
>hard to come by on
>Mtv shows.

I do too. But as nice as it is to see her, I don't want to either. Like a little where are they now show every now and then is good enough for me!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
I think the Viewer's should have total control...and pick who goes to the pit and who they battle.

Those with the biggest "alliance" wins....ugggg....I'm so sick of that. Let me vote and V will be gone fast....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

mpelletier88 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-31-07, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mpelletier88 Click to send private message to mpelletier88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
HOnestly, after watching the 1st episode I'm not as excited about this season of Road Rules. I think a better concept would have been starting off with 3 RR alums and 3 Freshmeat, then going to the pit only if they lose a mission.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-31-07, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
I want to see Veronica get her a$$ beat. I'm off to mtv.com to vote for her.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-01-07, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
I think this season's gonna blow. And Veronica? Well, let us pray that she is the first to go. Ugh!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-07, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Road Rules Viewer's Choice Episode 1 Discussion 01/30/2007"
Can we vote out Veronica even if she doesn't lose?? I cannot stand that woman!! And seriously, didn't anyone ELSE want to come and play RR BESIDES that retread??? She's bugging the ever-lovin' crap out of me.JMHO

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •