The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-07, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
The final four is determined tonight...who will it be?

Let's chat about it!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 DaveThe Dude 01-11-07 1
 RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 rjrabbit 01-11-07 2
   RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 nazpink 01-12-07 3
       RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 eire_heart74 01-12-07 6
 RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 flipxcyd 01-12-07 4
   RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 AshLanie 01-12-07 5
 RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 Pretty_Kitty 01-12-07 7
   RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 joejasmine 01-12-07 8
       RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 DaveThe Dude 01-12-07 9
       RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 nazpink 01-12-07 10
 RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 maryellennaco 01-14-07 11
   RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007 countrygirl_29 01-17-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-11-07, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
Did you see CT revert back to his Paris Season #13 form and go nuts at the end? Some times I like him, and sometimes I'm impressed by his athletic ability. But then other times, like tonight, I'm disgusted by his gutter mentality. Is there a state prison with his name on it somewhere in his future? Probably!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-11-07, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
I can't believe I'm saying this but I prefer the CT whose smitten with Diem than the one I saw tonight.
I caught the sneak peek this afternoon. I loved Wes's description of CT as a kid who didn't get a lollypop. His reaction was way over the top!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-07, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
You know CT was on my good list despite his lack of taste in woman....until tonight...now I see why those two made such a "lovely" and "fitting" pair. CT completely blowing up at Brad was just ridiculous. Poor Brad was standing there like what is happening and this fool is stomping around and yelling like a madman at him. I didn't hear too many complaints from him or anyone else when Beth was disqualified for the same exact reason......and Svetty was puffing out her chest like she won the whole shabang hands down! No complaints there though.

I also have to say that Anessa grew on me this season. I liked her during the Battle of the Sexes but that all faded during challenges after....we'll see if the warm and fuzzy feeling sticks. After all, one minute ya love them and the next ya they just make you want to puke.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-07, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
>I also have to say that
>Anessa grew on me this
>season.

She did for me too. I never liked her from the get go. I thought she was just nut job but she seemed very different this time. A little more centered.

I esp loved her with the whole Robin drunken nonsense. Cause the chick is lucky Anessa didn't wipe the floor with her!

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-07, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
Just saw it.

CT = SORE.LOOOOOO.SER! Gawd CT, just accept it, and move on already. What a big baby! Geez, Brad knows it, but YOU screwed it up! It's all on you CT. C'ya!

Are you on the list?

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-07, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-07 AT 06:39 AM (EST)

CT and the temper tantrum......Have a feeling it went on for a lot longer than what we saw. Bet it was edited down quite a bit.

Ct blaming, or attempting to blame Evan (think this part had to do with Evan shaking the bar which was ingenious) didn't suprise me...it is never CT's fault. I've never seen him except being at fault in any season I've watched him in.

CT always feels he is above the rules.

Can we say dr jekle and mr hyde personality?

I like who made it to the final four. Bummer Aneesa was eliminated cause i felt all three females did well this season.

At this point whoever wins I will be okay with it.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-12-07, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
Im soooo annoyed Jodi is in the finals! Svet and Aneesa kept kicking butt in the Duel they both deserved to be there.

CT what a baby! It's ok for Beth to get DQ'd for ripping the flag but not him? I'll eat my shorts if he and Diem get together and stay together.
I'm happy Brad made it to the finals I always had a little crush on him

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-12-07, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
>I'll eat my
>shorts if he and Diem
>get together and stay together.

CT was on the After Show this week and Diem last. They both said there is not a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship because they basically live on opposite sides of the country. So hopefully there will be no shorts eating for you.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
She played him like a worn fiddle - the dumb jerk.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
I think Jodi is just as deserving to be in the finals. The fact that Jodi was able to take care of bizness so she wouldn't have to go to duel takes just as much effort.

And if CT and Diem really cared about each other they would still be seeing each other regardless of location. It was just a parasite of a relationship. This will always be Diem's thing to do....watch, if she makes it onto another challenge it will be someone else. Any guesses as to who?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-07, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
Na na, na na na na, hey, hey, GOODBYE!!! And in one fell swoop, adios to CT AND DIEM.... Thank you!!! They were equally disgusting, but I have to give it to Diem. That hideous RED wig of hers in the final "diary room" just about had me in hurling fits, not unlike a giant dose of chemotherapy..... GGA, the girl looked completely like BOZO....
Good to see BOTH BOZOS GONE!

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-17-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Duel Discussion 01/11/2007"
I really hate that Aneesa didn't make it to the final 4, but I'm glad that Wes, Svetty and Brad did. I agree, Jodi does deserve to be there because she went out and kicked some tale. It's just that I can't ever seem to make myself like the girl. There's just something about her that seems to get under my skin. Maybe it has something to do with her being pals with Kina. Now that's a girl that I was extremely happy to see get her butt beat by Sweet lil Svetty.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •