The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-10-07, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
It's that time again gang - See how Brookie makes it through a 5 mile hike and has to use the bathroom OUTDOORS in the WOODS.... Ladies & Gentlemen: Start Your Engines...

I actually got to see the "sneak peek" this afternoon, so I don't want to ruin for y'all. Let me just say: Brooke is an idiot! I thought "OUTWARD BOUND" was some kind of serious program for seriously challenged teens. I hardly see how hanging with Brooke is going to help them! It might help Brookie, but she's completely and utterly self absorbed to her detriment. Quick! Pass the Pepto!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... rjrabbit 01-10-07 1
 RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... TVFreak 01-10-07 2
   RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... DaveThe Dude 01-11-07 3
       RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... volsfan 01-11-07 4
 RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... deweydrop 01-11-07 5
 RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... eire_heart74 01-11-07 6
   RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... DaveThe Dude 01-11-07 7
       RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... nazpink 01-11-07 8
           RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... DaveThe Dude 01-14-07 9
               RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... nazpink 01-14-07 12
       RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... KwietOne 01-14-07 10
 RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 J... eire_heart74 01-14-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-10-07, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-07 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-10-07 AT 08:41 PM (EST)

I saw the sneak peak too!! Couldn't agree more about Brooke! She's clueless!! You don't wear underwear and wipe your butt in front of everyone.

*smooch* for Doc!
edited to correct typo

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-10-07, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
Self absorbtion is bad, especially if you're a wet-wipe!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-11-07, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-07 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

Brooke is far more hopeless than even I thought. The only hope is the firing squad.

BUT! Our pal Colie was "snuggling" with the scruffy looking fellow employee. Hmmmm, who will get fired first: Brooke for something idiotic, or Colie for schtooping the fellow employee? Hmmmm.......

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-07, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
Brook is an idiot!

*smooch* to the rabbit!

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-11-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
Ok - so I was wrong when I said that I thought her boss caught her urinating in the camp...(but really, I wouldn't have been surprised)...but whiping yourself?

I wouldn't even do that in front of my HUSBAND! (which just goes to prove that I'm too old to be watching this drivel)

Brooke is an idiot. I would have given anything to have the opportunity to do Outward Bound in my early 20's. And she is just acting like the biggest drama queen when it comes to EVERY 'challenge'.

"Go scrub something"...and she freaks out? Are you kidding me? Even I would have told her that!

Do you think Chris pulled Colie aside and asked her to lick Brooke's toothbrush so that she came down with mono and would miss the next overnight training session?

Next Week, something new happens....oh...no...Jenn just gets drunk and annoying again.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
I have to say I like their boss Chris? ANyway I'm glad he is straight to the point and telling her from the get go what's going to fly and what won't. Can't say she wasn't warned. I would of loved to been a fly on his wall when he got home from that trip and someone asked him "how'd it go" Well this chick decided it was great to hike in her underwear and wipe her ##### if front of us all. Why did I agree to be on MTV?"

Personally, I really wouldn't want that job but this chick knew what she was signing up for. Not to mention it's going to train her for all those future Real World Road Rules Gauntlet/Inferno/Battle/Duels that I am sure she will sign up for in order to extend her 15 minutes of fame.

01-11-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-07 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

I just thought it was pretty pathetic that Brooke was sooooooo insulted when Alex asked her to stop standing around and to actually HELP wash up some of the dishes. Apparently Brooke has been brought up to think she's sooooooo much better than anyone else and that washing dishes is sooooooo beneath her. To the firing squad! To the firing squad!!!

PS - It also irritated me that Brooke repeatedly stressed that she didn't like being told what to do. How did she get through high school? How did she get through college? By the way, did she even go to college? Did she ever graduate? Did (the newspaper columist) Miss Manners really go upside Brook's head for excessive rudeness?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-07, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
Well, I couldn't agree more! How was it that Brooke didn't think anyone would see her wiping her thing? I wasn't even there but from what I could see from the comforts of my bed was that she was standing pretty much out in the open. Then telling everyone and her boss that if they didn't like her underware and equally short shorts not to look at her!!!! I don't even understand why Brooke is allowed to work there. The swearing, skank shorts wearing, inappropriate wiping locations, attitude problem surely is enough reason to legitimately fire the nutcase. I think it's only right to start a prayer vigil for the poor young kids that will be under her wing. And I agree, Alex had every right to let her in on the simple fact that she's not getting paid to stand around watching others work.

As much as I would love to believe Tyrie's story about why he cried I couldn't help but to keep thinking that he was just too embarassed to admit that a "tough" guy, such as himself, would cry from fear.....lol.

I can see why Colie caught mono.....'nough said.

01-14-07, 00:05 AM (EST)
9. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"

>As much as I would love
>to believe Tyrie's story about
>why he cried I couldn't
>help but to keep thinking
>that he was just too
>embarassed to admit that a
>"tough" guy, such as himself,
>would cry from fear.....lol.
>

Maybe I'm wrong, but from what I saw Tyrie, the subhuman, only cried when he was down off the cliff and he had completed the challenge. As much as I'd like to slam him for weeping, I think he wept because he had completed something which truly petrified him. He went over a cliff, was scared to death, but kept fairly calm until he was at the bottom. If I'm right (and I might not be) he wept because he was faced a great fear (heights) and fought through the fear and finished the challenge. I would really like to slam him here, but I think I might actually be understanding as to why he cried. Unlike Brooke, he didn't chicken out (nor did he wipe himself in public).

Ok, I stood up for Tyrie the subhuman. Now I can find a dark corner and puke.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-07, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
Yeah, I think it's great he succeeded despite his fear of heights (I wouldn't feel too comfortable going over and down a cliff either) but damn why hide the tears for fear?!!! That's what got me....just say why you are crying....from fear...and get on with it.....that's what I was thinking during his whole story.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-07, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
Aaaargh...BROOKE. WTH is her problem? Alex simply asking her to go scrub something was not rude. Who does Brooke think she is? Is she too good? I'd fire her immediately! She needs to go!

Got Tribe? I did! Are you on the list?
You do know what they say about the quiet ones, right?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: REAL WORLD DENVER EPISODE 8 Jan.10,2007"
It's rude to tell Brooke what to do? So if I ever meet her in public I should feel free to wipe my butt in her face? Or any other person that has seen her on her show?

Just when I don't think they will get any stranger on this show...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •