The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Davis arranges a ski trip for the roomies but only Alex and Stephen attend. Tyrie is all about himself as he dates two girls at once and also almost gets into ANOTHER fight. Let's chat about it here!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 12-13-06 1
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 12-13-06 2
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... reealiteefan 12-20-06 29
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... volsfan 12-20-06 30
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 12-20-06 31
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... flipxcyd 12-14-06 3
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... FamilyGuy17 12-14-06 4
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 12-14-06 5
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... volsfan 12-14-06 6
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... KwietOne 12-14-06 15
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... eire_heart74 12-14-06 7
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 12-14-06 8
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... FlowerChild 12-14-06 9
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 12-14-06 10
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... eire_heart74 12-14-06 11
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... WickedOne 12-14-06 12
                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 12-14-06 13
                           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... eire_heart74 12-14-06 14
                               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... nazpink 12-14-06 16
                                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... eire_heart74 12-15-06 19
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... laurielou2 12-15-06 17
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... WickedOne 12-15-06 18
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 12-15-06 20
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... myluckycharms 12-16-06 21
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 12-17-06 22
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... WickedOne 12-17-06 23
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 12-18-06 24
                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... eire_heart74 12-18-06 25
                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... volsfan 12-18-06 26
                           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 12-19-06 27
                               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4... volsfan 12-19-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Just for an exercise in self-injury I re-watched the first episodes. Good grief I feel abused!!

Point #1: On the 2nd episode when Colie is babbling to the cheerleader about how they are suddenly the best friends in the world, Colie says something like, "I feel you're the only one here who's on my level." I almost puked.

Point #2: After the giant Tyrie almost kills the much smaller Davis, David has an emotional breakdown. In a way I can understand his freaking out. BUT! After Tyrie is 1000% guilty of starting the whole mess and then threatening a much smaller person, Davis, in a moment of freaking out, refers to his monstrous attacker by using the "N-Word." The whole house unites against Davis, which I thought was ridiculous. They should have all binded together, picked up baseball bats, chairs, knives, whatever and protected Davis. I think what the ENTIRE crew did to Davis is a monumental failure of logic, friendship and everything else. The fact that Davis is the one who is shamed into saying he's sorry after his fault in this is miniscule is just plain sickening.

I still think Tyrie should be kicked out of the house.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-13-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Lemme get this straight: Tyrie says something like, "I got'z ta git me some #####." He then goes out to lie to, scam, bamboozle, and otherwise do anything he can to get a female - any female - into the sack. Thinking (and proclaiming loudly) that he has more game than most large groups of people combined, he shows his true colers as being a dishonest, low class sexual predator who views women as a piece of meat waiting patiently for him to slaughter. If it's bad for Davis to use the "N-Word," why should it be ok for Tyrie to essentially say that women are just pieces of meat for him to boink? What a bum.

And I still think Tyrie should be kicked out of the house.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-20-06, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
"...a much smaller person, Davis, in a moment of freaking out, refers to his monstrous attacker by using the "N-Word." The whole house unites against Davis, which I thought was ridiculous..."

The WHOLE SITUATION is ridiculous. It's telling that you completely gloss over the fact that this drunk racist hurled the worst slur against an entire race of people and you write it's nothing to get upset about.

Rest assured if Stephen or Tyrie had said anything anti-gay, called Davis A FAG, then you would probably have been all over that.

I've begun to think the "Real World" in some ways mirrors our so-called real world. And it's sad and shameful. Racism is still with us; homophobia is still alive and well, too.

But I will agree that Davis is a "much smaller person..." IN EVERY MEANING OF THE WORD.

12-20-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Rest assured if Stephen or Tyrie had said anything anti-gay, called Davis A FAG, then you would probably have been all over that.

Tyrie did use the "F" word to describe Davis...did you miss it? The thing that I find absolutely amazing is that anyone can come to side of Tyrie in all this. The man went off the deep end over SOMEONE else using the "N" word and it had NOTHING to do with Davis...NOTHING! Yet, he was all "chest puffed up" and ready to beat the sh!t out of Davis...someone that had NOTHING to do with why Stephen was upset.

Unfreakinbelievable.

12-20-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
31. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
I agree with Vols. It is impossible - and completely illogical - for anyone to stick up for or minimize the extent of the complete guilt of Tyrie.

Davis is NOT the bad guy here. What I don't comprehend is now so many people do not understand that by Tyrie acting like he did (and continues to act) he is reinforcing every negative stereotype imaginable against Black males: He's stupid, he's poorly socialized, he's unduly aggressive, he can't control his emotions or his anger, he's literally a sexual predator, and just like most gangsta rappers he views women as inferior pieces of meat that have only one purpose - the sexually satisfy him. The guy is the lowest of the low and I am coompletely disgusted that some people will stand up for an inhuman degenerate like him. Gosh, I feel better already!

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
YAWN...ah man, I was waiting for Tyree to explode again. Oh wait, that was the LAST episode!

Could this be the ep to make Tyree look good again? AWWWWW...how cute...he's got Davis' back! Oh wait, that didn't sound right, did it?

Got Tribe?
Are you on the list?

FamilyGuy17 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-14-06, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FamilyGuy17 Click to send private message to FamilyGuy17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Was it just me or did ever time we see Tyree go out he had on the same Blue Striped Shirt. Is that the only one he has or what?

12-14-06, 01:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
>Was it just me or did
>ever time we see Tyree
>go out he had on
>the same Blue Striped Shirt.
> Is that the only
>one he has or what?
>

Well, the low class bum only has one thing on his mind, so it wouldn't surprise me!!

Did you guys see the MTV After Show (or whatever they callit)? They had Lacey from the Austin season on and they interviewed the infamous Tyrie. Did you see that Lacey was dripping with disdain for Tyrie? She obviously hates the bum as much as I do!!

12-14-06, 07:15 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
After last night? I am in line with not liking Tyrie as much as you Dave! He has to be one the biggest, most arrogant, self-absorbed, son-of-a-wench I have ever seen.

I'm with you Dave...get Tyrie out of the house NOW!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Aren't we allowed to vote people out? Oh wait, that's Road Rules and Survivor. darn

A tribephyl siggie
Are you on the list?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
What had me laughing out loud was Tyrie going to Alex for advice on how to get with two women at the same time!!! Who better than him!!?!?!?!?! How did that conversation really go down?

Tyrie "I'm trying to get laid by two chicks at the same time, how did you make it work?"

Alex "Pick the stupid ones. Be careful not to pick a clingy one!"

Makes you wonder if either of those girls had access to a tape of his tirade last week, they would be running in the oppisite direction of him.

12-14-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-06 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

>
>Tyrie "I'm trying to get laid
>by two chicks at the
>same time, how did you
>make it work?"
>
>Alex "Pick the stupid ones.
> Be careful not to
>pick a clingy one!"
>
Anyone who really had an ounce of "game" wouldn't need advice from a fellow whore, male or otherwise. Tyrie is the lowest of phonies. How can someone so completely useless be so filled with false pride and egotism??? He is a poster child of self deception and uselessness. To the gallows! To the gallows!

.....And I still think he should be thrown off the show.....

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-06 AT 10:15 AM (EST)

Oh man. Tyrie is pretty sad. Game? Did he say he has GAME?? Did he even mention that he has more game strategies than Monopoly? Lame. Whatever...he's obviously delusional. What I DO find exceptionally funny is that the girl he DOES pick says she won't have sex with him! You go Jazalle! I'm glad she didn't just roll over for him (like so many Real World characters seem to do).

I thought it was cute that Davies tries to get everybody on a little field trip. Too bad the lazy bums don't go. At least Alex and Steven did. I have to admit, I didn't think I was going to like Steven…..but so far he seems to be a good guy. But....give it time....I'm sure he'll do something to totally piss me off. I still think he might end up coming out of the closet in this season. Maybe. ?

Same blue striped shirt. It's like where's Waldo only where's Whoredog?

12-14-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Yes, it was pretty decent of Alex and Stephen to go skiing with Davis. The others were either too hung over or comepletely disinterested. Being in Colorado and not skiing at least once is almost as bad as Season #13 and being in Paris and not going to Versailles.

Stephen, so far, seems reasonably ok. Just give him time, he'll figure out something ridiculous to do to get us all mad! Have confidence, fellow posters! Have confidence!

12-14-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
>Yes, it was pretty decent of
>Alex and Stephen to go
>skiing with Davis. The others
>were either too hung over
>or comepletely disinterested. Being in
>Colorado and not skiing at
>least once is almost as
>bad as Season #13 and
>being in Paris and not
>going to Versailles.

They were in Paris?? Who knew!!! I thought they were locked into a tiny pool hall room because that's all they ever showed. That and them mindlessly surfing on the computer.

Yeah shame on them for not even giving it a try. I mean Stephen probably knew from the get go that he had no skiing skills but at least he was game enough to try.

Stephen strikes me as a smart guy just not one that's had alot of experience. But he seems to be trying to being open to new things that are outside his comfort zone. Of course that could go out the window in a few episodes.

WickedOne 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-14-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedOne Click to send private message to WickedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Wait a minute.You mean to tell me some of you people actually UNDERSTOOD a word Tyrie said?

And Wingman Stephan thinks no no one's clued into the fact that he's gay!Duhhhhhhhhh!Nice try Stephan.

Beyond This Place There Be Dragons!

12-14-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
I don't think Stephen is gay. I think it is definitely interesting, however, that we finally get an educated Black guy who doesn't talk like a Compton gangsta rapper, dresses decently, and (as far as we know) doesn't have a criminal rap sheet a mile long, and suddenly people think he's gay? Personally, I think this should be considered insulting to gay people, and ESPECIALLY insulting to any Black who doesn't act like Tyrie. This is almost as bad as a Black family working hard and leaving the ghetto and moving up into the Middle Class and then having their former neighbors and friends deride them for "acting white." Think about it.

12-14-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"

>and (as far as we
>know) doesn't have a criminal
>rap sheet a mile long,

Give him time Dave!! He's got a whole season still to earn one. ANd surely there may be a post real world season traditional drunk and disorderly conduct to pick up.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
I didn't even finish watching this episode....seriously, I couldn't. Besides the little ski trip (which wasn't highly entertaining) it was a bunch of useless time devoted to a useless character such as Tyrie.

Honestly, Tyrie is a fake. He tries to play himself off like king sh!t but really who is he kidding?! Apparently not us. I've never heard anyone refer to their "game" in the same sentence of using the word monopoly....can we get any cornier...my dad can come up with better lines then that! Then the whole little rap he did in the bar! Oh my god...I would have been one of those people p!ssing my pants from laughing at him...or using an ice pick to gouge my eardrums out. And from what I see on the preview, it looks as though Tyrie goes after cheerleader. Sure the cheerleader is ridiculous and the whole "rock on" thing would get annoying but why is Tyrie getting all up in her face? It seems to me that this guy likes to go after those that he thinks he's got an advantage over. First little Davis and now whorebag Jen! We get it Tyrie....between your flop lines, fake personalities (who spends time making up crap like that), chest puffing it has become obvious that you are the biggest attention whore of all....which would be fine if you were the least bit entertaining....but your not!

As for Stephan being gay...well...I don't know the guy but I don't think that's the case...I think it would be more believable if Alex came out of the closet. Stephan seems to be doing better and giving Davis a chance even though he thinks the guy is going to burn in hell....and he doesn't seem to be spending the time with the guy in order to make him one of his charity cases so kudos.

And honestly the only ones I can stand right now are Stephan and Davis of course that can completely change at any given moment.

12-15-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
It seems
>to me that this guy
>likes to go after those
>that he thinks he's got
>an advantage over. First little
>Davis and now whorebag Jen!
>

Yeah it's hard to think of him as a tough guy when he wants to go after a 95 pound cheerleader. Probably wouldn't have much to say if he met his match or bigger.

laurielou2 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-06, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail laurielou2 Click to send private message to laurielou2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Jen's got to go. Here's hoping she hits Tyrie next week so we don't have to look at her or listen to her anymore.

12-15-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedOne Click to send private message to WickedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Stephan not being a rapper,well spoken and clean cut has NOTHING to do with my gaydar going off.It's his mannerisms,lilt to his voice and he's quick to wingman for Giant Meathead Tyrie but never once was looking at the ladies for himself.Even bible lovers look.Sheesh!

I hope Jenho clocks Tyrie at least once..or twenty times!

12-15-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Well, the WickOne has some points about Stephen. I simply don't agree with them.
- Just because he has a "softer" voice does not mean he's gay.
- Just because he speaks in an articulate way does not mean he's gay.
- Just because he is not whoring around like a total pig does not mean he's gay. Being a serious Christian he is probably not a slimeball like Tyrie or the (worse) Alex (at least Alex has SOME game). Some people are very obvious when they're gawking at women, and some are very discreet.
- Just because he has manerisms that are more refined (or less barbaric) does not mean he's gay. One does not have to act like a defensive end, a lifer in Sing Sing, or an enforcer for the Mob to be straight.

BUT! the WickedOne might be eventually proven to be right. The season has just begun. Who knows how many acts of idiocy, immorality, or whoring await us?? The only thing I know is that Tyrie is a subhuman, Alex is a hopeless, immoral pig, Colie is an idiot, and the cheerleader is a worthless, phony slut.

myluckycharms 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-06, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
I think WickedOne has some valid points..I've been thinking the same thing since the first episode. Alex makes me wonder if he's Bi. Men that look that "purdy" all the time creep me out. I grew up with someone that looks like Brad Pitt, he would let anyone go down on him - Alex has a lot of those things going on. Maybe, alex will go down on Stephen! LOL

12-17-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
I also agree that Alex is probably Bi. He would probably sleep with anything, male, female or undecided, whether it walked, crawled or slithered. As long as he, she or it doesn't want to have any kind of relationship (which would, Heaven forbid, take up some of his time and demand some commitment) he'll sleep with it. My neighbor's Cocker Spaniel has better morals than this canine does.

12-17-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
Alex is a bore bi or not.Very blaise'.I hope at LEAST one of these people they focus on will have SOMETHING interesting about them!So far....NOTHING!ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12-18-06, 08:09 AM (EST)
24. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
I just noticed that on E-Bay someone is selling DVD copies of several Real World seasons. They have Hawaii, Los Angeles and Chicago for sale. Did MTV release these seasons, or is someone selling pirated copies illegally? Does anyone know? Vols? Batts? One of the Moderators?

12-18-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
25. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
As far as I know, all the seasons can be bought now. It may be cheaper on ebay though. Maybe someone is just burning their copies to sell?

12-18-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
I am not sure if all seasons are now available but I have the Hawaii DVD and I wasn't too impressed with it.

12-19-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
I don't recall seeing anywhere on the MTV web site where you can buy any of the early Real World seasons Complete Seasons other than the first New York City and the Las Vegas season. I bet whoever is selling the LA, Chicago and the Hawaii seasons is doing so illegally - they taped the season and then copied it onto disk and they're now selling a pirated version. Not good! (or legal)

As far as this goofy season in Denver goes, can anyone tell me when this cast of amoral slimeballs will start working??? They will work this season, right? I mean, if this keeps up they'll all have Liver disease and STD's by the end of the season!!

12-19-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
28. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 4 Discussion 12/13/2006"
I went on the MTV website but didn't see anything about buying The Real World on DVD for any season...maybe I just missed it though.

I think it has been 4-6 episodes in for most seasons before they start working...we will see I guess.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •