The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-06, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
Let's talk about this week's episode here. I hope everyone hangs around to help analyze these idiots.

Colie brings home a groupie to make Alex mad...does it work? Let's find out.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... WickedOne 11-29-06 1
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... volsfan 11-29-06 2
 I don't know which one is more path... volsfan 11-29-06 3
   RE: I don't know which one is more ... DaveThe Dude 11-29-06 4
       RE: I don't know which one is more ... volsfan 11-29-06 5
           RE: I don't know which one is more ... nazpink 11-29-06 6
               RE: I don't know which one is more ... volsfan 11-30-06 12
           RE: I don't know which one is more ... DaveThe Dude 11-29-06 7
               RE: I don't know which one is more ... DaveThe Dude 11-29-06 8
                   RE: I don't know which one is more ... nazpink 11-29-06 9
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... flipxcyd 11-29-06 10
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 11-30-06 11
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... volsfan 11-30-06 13
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... eire_heart74 11-30-06 14
   Next on the Alex/Colie/Jenn World FlowerChild 11-30-06 15
       RE: Next on the Alex/Colie/Jenn Wor... dreamvsreality 11-30-06 16
       RE: Next on the Alex/Colie/Jenn Wor... volsfan 11-30-06 17
           RE: Next on the Alex/Colie/Jenn Wor... DaveThe Dude 11-30-06 19
           RE: Next on the Alex/Colie/Jenn Wor... JoshInSGV 11-30-06 20
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... FlowerChild 11-30-06 18
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... njkidd 11-30-06 21
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... eire_heart74 12-01-06 22
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... biatchhh 12-01-06 23
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 12-01-06 24
                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 12-02-06 25
                           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... WickedOne 12-02-06 26
 Colie/Jenn myluckycharms 12-02-06 27
   RE: Colie/Jenn DaveThe Dude 12-02-06 28
       RE: Colie/Jenn myluckycharms 12-03-06 29
           RE: Colie/Jenn DaveThe Dude 12-03-06 30
               RE: Colie/Jenn HobbsofMI 12-03-06 31
               RE: Colie/Jenn volsfan 12-03-06 32
               RE: Colie/Jenn myluckycharms 12-03-06 33
                   RE: Colie/Jenn DaveThe Dude 12-03-06 34
                       RE: Colie/Jenn batts 12-04-06 40
               RE: Colie/Jenn LoveMyTiara 12-04-06 43
                   RE: Colie/Jenn DaveThe Dude 12-06-06 44
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... maryellennaco 12-03-06 35
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 12-04-06 36
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... eire_heart74 12-04-06 37
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 12-04-06 38
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... batts 12-04-06 39
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 12-04-06 41
                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2... volsfan 12-04-06 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

WickedOne 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedOne Click to send private message to WickedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
(SINGS)
Anticipationnnnnnn....(7 minutes to go)

Beyond This Place There Be Dragons!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-29-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
I am really looking forward to this week. I think it is going to be good.

11-29-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
3. "I don't know which one is more pathetic"
Colie or Jenn...hhhmmmmm

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-29-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I don't know which one is more pathetic"
Just for kicks I re-watched last week's first episode. Colie says about the cheerleader that she already feels they are best friends. Then the cheerleader......... Ugh! I could puke.

In tonight's episode the two girls constantly tell one another how much they love each other - after only being just introduced a day or two ago!! At one time love meant something special. I guess that doesn't apply anymore.

The cheerleader looks AWFUL without her makeup. No wonder she cakes it on like icing at a free for all wedding reception.

11-29-06, 10:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I don't know which one is more pathetic"
The cheerleader looks AWFUL without her makeup.

U
G
L
Y
!

You ain't kiddin!

I finally blogged

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-29-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I don't know which one is more pathetic"
What I loved even more was Jenn's whole "I don't want to be that girl" bit yet she had no issue (the morning after) with going out with Alex and flirting with him the whole time! If Jenn sincerely felt bad then she wouldn't have flirted, IMHO. My guess is that Jenn and Colie have no clue as to what the definition of love is. I think they just say it because they had clicked with each other right away....but I can see these two getting catty with each other.....I will be surprised if they don't.

As for Alex...what's the big deal over this guy? What is so special about him? Then again what's so special about Jenn and Colie? Not much. I don't really see the point in Alex getting the blame completely placed on him. Jenn knew what she was doing....and if the drunk excuse doesn't work for Alex than it shouldn't work for her either. I can see Colie getting on my nerves with the whole Alex issue. She knows he's trying to be a playah and that should be enough clue to seek elsewhere.

11-30-06, 06:25 AM (EST)
12. "RE: I don't know which one is more pathetic"
What I don't get? How the hell did Jenn and Colie fall in love with each other within 36 hours? The way they were talking, you would have thought they had known each other since 1st grade not just one day.

As for Alex...what's the big deal over this guy?

Does he have a special tool made of gold? Must be because I don't see it either...sure, he is sort of cute but not so much so that someone has to fight over him! IMHO

11-29-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I don't know which one is more pathetic"
Hey Vols!

I watched part of the After Show on MTV (I actually have never done this before!). Who's this Saul character?? Did you notice that he called Alex "Sasha?" That is a Russian nickname for anyone named Alexander. My guess is that Saul is Jewish and is of Russian (or at least Asian) origin. I've never seen this guy before. As an interviewer I thought he was quite bad. Robin looked hot though!

I think Alex's mother was on the right track and she has her son pretty well figured out: He's a whore, pure and simple.

11-29-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: I don't know which one is more pathetic"
In reference to the comments by the Nazpink, I think Colie's problem is that she's reasonably hot, but totally clueless. One of these days we'll have to figure ouot how far you can go on the clueless barometer before you're officially a moron. I have the sneaking suspicion that we'll find out real soon during this season.

"Next stop, MORONVILLE!!!"

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I don't know which one is more pathetic"
LMAO.........are you sure we haven't already hit Moronville?

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
It's the Alex/Colie show

Oh Colie, I didn't mean to sleep with Alex (fanning my eyes...boo hoo hoo). I don't know what's wrong with me when I drink (fanning my eyes). Oh, you're my best friend. Boo hoo hoo..... You'll be in my wedding....boo.the.frickin.hoo.

Um, someone....PLEASE.POKE.MY.EYES.AND.EARS.OUT.

Save the cheerleader - Save the world
An arkiegrl sig

11-30-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-06 AT 05:34 PM (EST)

YUP! We've already arrived in Moronville! Next stop: Nitwitville. Down the road: Ho-ville. Around the bend: Cluelessville.

I got a kick out the cheerleader when she was blabbering about how she didn't mean to sleep with Alex and on and on and on. Did you notice she was going for an Oscar with the fake crying scene? Well, she WON'T WIN because I didn't even see one single crocodile tear! At least the other moron had some moisture in her eyes. No working brain cell, but some moisture in her peepers.

No more wine for the idiots! They'll kill us with their Einsteinian logic.

11-30-06, 06:26 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
They'll kill us with their Eisteinian logic.

This crew doesn't have any...I think we got glimpses of the clueless like 3 episodes ago. Oh wait, we have only had two episodes but I think I saw this coming 3 episodes ago!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
How do you 'not mean to sleep with someone"? I mean did she trip and fall on top of him and whoops have sex? I'm not buying that.

This instant best friends thing has happened before on her. The sparks will fly for sure.

I agree with the above post about the double standard of booze being to blame. If Alex can't use that excuse then neither should she.

Looking forward to seeing some great shots of Denver. Enough drunking hooking up!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Next on the Alex/Colie/Jenn World"
LAME. LAME. LAME.

I was so disappointed last night. First off....Jenn...you are so fake. Your excuses are fake, your apology was fake, your good looks are fake and your undying love for Colie is just absurd. She'll be in your wedding? Aren't we a bit presumptuous? You think anybody will be rushing to put a ring on that finger? Who KNOWS where that finger has been.

And dear dear Colie. Wake up and smell the pimp juice. You are a sad pathetic little puppy who has no clue whatsoever. I'm really getting sick of hearing your whiny little voice.

If this season is all about Alex/Colie/Jen - I'm out of here.

What other roommates? There are other roommates?

Dave....Vols.....is that jug of wine big enough to pass??

What the hell does the blonde little gay guy (can't remember his name) do to make Tyrie SO mad?? Next week looks better.

dreamvsreality 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamvsreality Click to send private message to dreamvsreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Next on the Alex/Colie/Jenn World"
lmfao i soo agree with u guys... she looks like some bimbo imo lol

11-30-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Next on the Alex/Colie/Jenn World"
FC, I will be more than happy to share my jug-o-wine!

Colie couldn't smell the pimp juice at a prostitute convention! She is a sad pathetic little puppy...I sooooo agree.

Speaking of Jenn...she is down right UGLY without her make-up. EEEEWWWW!

I am with you too on next week...looks like this could be a good one.

I finally blogged

11-30-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Next on the Alex/Colie/Jenn World"

>Colie couldn't smell the pimp juice
>at a prostitute convention! She
>is a sad pathetic little
>puppy...I sooooo agree.
>

WwwwwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious!

>Speaking of Jenn...she is down right
>UGLY without her make-up. EEEEWWWW!
>
>
Yup! She put the "fug" in "fugly!" A leaping lizard of loserness!!! Put back the makeup! Put back the makeup! You're killing us!

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-30-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Next on the Alex/Colie/Jenn World"

>Colie couldn't smell the pimp juice
>at a prostitute convention! She
>is a sad pathetic little
>puppy...I sooooo agree.
>

LOL!!!!!! Vols, this is hillarious!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
>How do you 'not mean to
>sleep with someone"?
>I mean did she trip
>and fall on top of
>him and whoops have
>sex? I'm
>not buying that.
>

This totally made me laugh outloud by the way.

Whoops...how did that happen?

njkidd 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail njkidd Click to send private message to njkidd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
agreeing with u flowerchild...if this becomes the alex/colie/jenn world im out too... i missed the 2nd episode but what im getting from everyone is jenn apologized for being a slut and sleeping with someone after knowing them only one day. Is that it? The whole episode was about them? sheeeeesh...all i know is im looking forward to episode 3..davis pulls a michael richards and indirectly calls Tyrie a Ni**er to someone on the phone... question for everyone... Will someone get the boot???

12-01-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
. Will someone get the
>boot???

I don't know but I look forward to a show that doesn't deal with the Alex/Jenn/Collie saga. Gee two shows and I'm already tired of the Alex the man ho.

Collie honey, please get some therapy to deal with those clingy man issues. You could do so much better than Alex!!!

So maybe folks.

Are they working this year? What lame job do they have this time?

biatchhh 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biatchhh Click to send private message to biatchhh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
i hate those 2 blk guys idiotttts, i am blk i hate being rept by fools like that

12-01-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
As stated before, I like Stephen, but so far I get the impression that the larger black guy (the alleged Black Belt) is useless.

Speaking of useless, THE CHEERLEADER IS A SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-02-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
25. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
I just re-watched the past episode. It is hard to imagine how incredibly shallow and downright stupid Colie is. I am almost scared that this nit wit is a college graduate.

WickedOne 37 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WickedOne Click to send private message to WickedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
I seriously hope there will be more substance to this RRD than Colie and Ho-Cheerleader's highschool behavioral issues.And how the hell do you JUST meet someone & become BEST friends for LIFE and figure they'll be at your wedding?Who's going to marry a used up ho anyways?lol!She might as well wear a tee shirt with the logo 'BEEN THERE..DONE THAT..MULTIPLE TIMES'!!

And don't get me started on these neanderthal big black guys they bring on the show.Can't they find an average intelligent sweet black guy without sterio typing vices?Guh!

Beyond This Place There Be Dragons!

myluckycharms 23 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Colie/Jenn"
Where do they find these frickn people? Weepy girls who fall in love in a matter of hours..WTF OHG all of sudden I realized I was having sex...WTF?

They give normal women a bad name

12-02-06, 07:58 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Colie/Jenn"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-06 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-03-06 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

>Where do they find these frickn
>people? Weepy girls who
>fall in love in a
>matter of hours..WTF OHG
>all of sudden I realized
>I was having sex...WTF?
>
>They give normal women a bad
>name

I think the problem is that MTV USED to pick normal people for the show. It was supposed to be about reasonably normal people in the REAL WORLD. Over the years it changed and now the show in no way shows normal people in the real world. Now, if you're normal you don't stand a snowball's chance in you know where to be picked to be on the show. Impossible. Your MUST have some sort of issue(s) to even be considered. The show is now all about abnormal people in an abnormal and artificial setting living together in something very different than the real world.

12-03-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Colie/Jenn"
Agreed. Let's see, 1 token gay person, 1 or 2 token black people, and whores...hmmm that about sums it up. People with a history of mental instability and explosive personalities. Their demise really started to show in Vegas..

They really only need one mental midget and 6 normal people to guide them to the light. Enough with the sterotypes.

They are really starting to get on my nerves.

12-03-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Colie/Jenn"
But, I keep watching this show year after year and I am almost always disappointed by the same stupid behavior. I complain, and complain and harp and carp and moan and on and on I go like a broken record (for those who don't know what a record is/was, they were used for music prior to CD's).

So, I asked myself, if I always complain about the same crap, why do I continue to watch?? Then it hit me: I must be a sadist! I now EXPECT stupid behavior on the show. I EXPECT mental breakdowns week after week. I EXPECT to go on this web site and gush on and on about how nauseated I am by watching a new bunch of undisciplined nitwits season after season. Good grief!! I'M THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM!! If I was "normal" I would have stopped watching (and complaining) years ago! Good God!! The white suits! The white suits!! I deserve to be carted away by the guys in the white suits! Help! Vols, HELP!!!!!!!!

Obviously, too much wine last night........

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Colie/Jenn"
*passes Dave another glass of wine* Does that help?

Next week we get you don't have my back when I get into a fight fight......I love that type of a fight.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

12-03-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Colie/Jenn"
Hobbs, I can't wait to see what happens to cause the BIG fight!

Dave, I can't help you...I need more help than you. I am here season after season bitching and griping with the rest of you!

12-03-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Colie/Jenn"
hey, look at it this way...it's like wreck on the interstate, you have to f**king look...there is just something that makes ya look

12-03-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Colie/Jenn"
If Vols really needs more help than me, well, then we both need ALOT OF HELP!!

Despite all my complaining, moaning, self loathing, and wasting time on this silly show, I must admit that I am looking forward to see how the big Black guy (Tyrie, right?) can justify getting that mad and that hostile and that threatening to someone 1/3 smaller than him. I thought karate was supposed to teach self control and not picking on little people. Maybe on his way to his Cracker Jack Box Black Belt he must have missed that mail in lesson.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-04-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Colie/Jenn"
Cracker Jack Box Black Belt

LOLOLOL

LoveMyTiara 45 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoveMyTiara Click to send private message to LoveMyTiara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Colie/Jenn"
I hate myself for watching the train wreck. I tune in much more than I should if I want to have any self respect. I just keep hoping that this show - the first of all reality shows - will return to casting interesting and REAL people and give them a place to live in the REAL world.
I know it is all in vain to have such high hopes.

12-06-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Colie/Jenn"
Don't worry, LoveMyTiara, many of us feel the same. Just try to remember that being delusional is not ncessarily cause for concern on this web site.

More wine!!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-06, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
What's pathetic?? The first episode showing Collie graduating from COLLEGE..... Then she proceeds to act like an IDIOT!!! What the heck are they learning for their $40,000 a year investment?? If THIS is what I got out of MY girl, I'd go ahead and either shoot myself or HER.. ONE of us is OUTTATHERE!!

12-04-06, 00:30 AM (EST)
36. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
It IS both interesting and sad that Colie graduated from college and yet seems so completely stupid. I mean, even when she speaks she sounds like an idiot. I don't think I've ever met an alleged college graduate who sounds, just from the sound of her voice, so brain dead.

I felt sorry for her that she liked Alex and then he turned around and slept with the other roommate. She seemed truly hurt by that and I don't blame her for being mad and disgusted. How she dealt with it, however, certainly shows a gross lack of maturity as well as morals.

I also felt bad that she thought she was going to be such pals with the cheerleader, and then the amoral cheerleader slept with Alex. That was pretty crummy.

12-04-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
37. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
She picks Alex to hook up with within hours of meeting him. He then sleeps the next day with her new very best friend. She then decides that's ok and is sticking true to her new found friend. For surely it's all big bad Alex's fault.

I truly shrudder to think about future judgement calls she makes about her life. Right now she's showing little to no sense in that head of hers.

12-04-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
38. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
Isn't there a rumor that Colie gets pregnant during the season? If so, it should surprise no one. I bet her parents are just beaming with pride!!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-04-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
If she does... my guess is, that it'll be from that hordog Alex hookup.

12-04-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
41. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
Well, so far she has gone out "hunting" for fresh meat as a way of getting back at the illustrious Alex, wonderful catch that he is. She just might, in the fog of her Mensa brilliance, go out and sleep with half of Denver and then end up having no idea who the daddy is. Wouldn't that be just great?!? College graduate goes out and boffs the neighborhood in one drunken haze after another and then can't figure out who the sperm donor was!!! Yup, I can just see the smiling faces of her doting parents, beaming with pride week after week seeing their wonderful little college graduate Colie sink lower and lower into the abyss of her demented logic of getting back at poor old innocent Alex and making him pay for his dirtbaggedness. Somewhere in the distance, a graduate school recruiter is salivating........

12-04-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
42. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 2 Discussion 11/29/2006"
Dude, you really have a way with words.

I am LOLing!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •