The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Duel 11/23"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

myluckycharms 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-24-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Duel 11/23"
Does Kina not have any friend that tell her the makeup has to go? What about the beads and earrings? She freaks me out...
How about CT in the swim suit...wow...I really don't want him hooking up with Diem. I know her deal and she is amazing...but setting that aside...someone needs to tell her how beautiful she looks without those awful wigs. I thought she looked fantastic without them! (Not fantastic enough for CT though) I really want Wes to win because he has worked his behind off the last couple
challenges and deserves it. Beth is due for retirement...

Male duel day next week...who is it going to be?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Duel 11/23 eire_heart74 11-24-06 1
 RE: Duel 11/23 maryellennaco 11-25-06 2
   RE: Duel 11/23 eire_heart74 11-26-06 3
       RE: Duel 11/23 DaveThe Dude 11-26-06 4
           RE: Duel 11/23 eire_heart74 11-27-06 5
 RE: Duel 11/23 FlowerChild 11-27-06 6
 RE: Duel 11/23 Kelly_Smith 11-27-06 7
   RE: Duel 11/23 dreamvsreality 11-29-06 8
       RE: Duel 11/23 FlowerChild 11-29-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Duel 11/23"
Oh my you read my mind. How did you do that? I've never really paid any attention to Kina and her make up fashion choices until recently. I used to wear a ton of make up but it was 1985 at the time and I was 16!! It just seems so damn silly to wear when you are in the middle of sweaty hot sporting events. What's the point?

Yeah CT looked mighty fine in the those swim trunks!

I wish Diem would toss the wigs. She's treating them like they are her real hair and you can't do all that stuff in them. (tieing them up in bandanas) They look all matted now. She should just go bare and be done with it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Duel 11/23"
Seriously,that green eyeshadow is WAAAAYYY too much!! Maybe they told her, "Gee, you need to wear some makeup during the confessional" and all that was available was some aloe vera?? Who knows, but it's GOT to GO!!

With you Eire, on the wiggy situation with Diem. She's looking like some clown with the whole wig collection. Just let them go for cryin' out loud. Lots of people have short hair. Actually, I think the fact that it's DARK BROWN hair and not BLONDE might be the reason she insists on wearing those mops on her head. JMHO

11-26-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Duel 11/23"
That's a very good point. Frankly I think she looked like a strong survivor when she did shed it that time in the begining. All the others looked at her and cheered. You would think that would of given her the inspriration to chuck them.

God they have to be hot as hell to be wearing them in all that heat.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-26-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Duel 11/23"
The whole thing with Diem and her horrendous wigs is to gain sympathy from the others. It is her prop, and she uses it in a devious way to sway the others into cutting her undeserved breaks. I really think she is the lowest of the low this season.

Yup, I can see how the women thought CT looked pretty good in that swim suit. I'm sure the women on that show are starting to salivate!

11-27-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Duel 11/23"
>Yup, I can see how the
>women thought CT looked pretty
>good in that swim suit.
>I'm sure the women on
>that show are starting to
>salivate!

Yeah I just want him to walk around in one but I don't want him to open his mouth to talk. Then he'll just ruin it for me! Just sit there and be cute CT! That works for you.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Duel 11/23"
Don't get me started with Kina. She's a freaking clown. And I hate clowns. Did you see her banging her head on Evan's shoulder after the swinging challenge? WTF? Crazy beotch.

I hate her.

And Diem. Well...see Dave's post. I agree 100%. She's a sneaky, manipulative, conniving, wig wearing liar. Nuff said.

I have a voodoo doll with Kina's name on it.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-27-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Duel 11/23"
CT looked really good, head down that is. He still looks "dirty" to me. His face is so eek. Or maybe it's still my impresson from the real world days. But I don't wanna look at him if I see his face. The body I can deal with ;)

dreamvsreality 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamvsreality Click to send private message to dreamvsreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Duel 11/23"
I hope Wes wins from the guy's side - i think he deserves it more than anyone...

and from the girls.. svetlana

kina is annoying

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Duel 11/23"
>I hope Wes wins from the
>guy's side - i think
>he deserves it more than
>anyone...
>
>and from the girls.. svetlana
>
>kina is annoying

So...you want to see Wes and Svetlana win, hey? Interesting. Wonder why you would say that....

Oh...and welcome to the boards!! Stick around for all of our Real World/Challenge BASHING!!

Wes and Svet..interesting choices. Wink wink.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •