The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"
The drama continues and you know there will be some cat fights. Let' talk about 'em.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discu... DaveThe Dude 11-10-06 1
   RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discu... nazpink 11-10-06 2
       RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discu... eire_heart74 11-10-06 4
 RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discu... FlowerChild 11-10-06 3
   RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discu... eire_heart74 11-10-06 5
       RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discu... DaveThe Dude 11-10-06 6
           RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discu... FlowerChild 11-10-06 7
               RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discu... DaveThe Dude 11-11-06 8
                   RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discu... DaveThe Dude 11-11-06 9
                       RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discu... volsfan 11-11-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-10-06, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"
I watched the show last night. Casey looks cute, but she sure is scared of heights. I kind of like her so I'm sad to see her go. I mean, if there was any justice in the world (which, apparently there's not) Beth would have been the first one on that return flight.

I get a kick out of CT. Ever since the RW Paris season (#13) Ii have alternated between liking and despising him. One thing I noticed, however, is that when he was sitting there sipping a drink and talking to the less than honest and certainly not wholesome Diem, he was slurring his words. He often appears to have puffy eyes. I bet he has a major drinking problem. My fear is that this problem will end in some sort of tragedy. Not good!

Speaking of the Paris season, whatever happened to the other people? We used to see Ace once in a while, and now we again have CT, but the others have disappeared. I guess that means they've gone off and acquired "real lives," which means we'll never see them again. It would be nice to see some more faces from the past rather than the same old ones almost every season. Some of these relics should be put out to pasture.

By the way, whatever happened to Tina from the Paris season? Wasn't she going to go off and either be a lawyer or get an MBA? Wasn't she from Las Vegas? She sure looked great in a bathing suit........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-10-06, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"
I can't make up my mind what I think about CT. Sometimes I like him sometimes I don't. I can't really see what the big rave is about him or why he keeps wearing that yucky faded, almost 80's looking, black shirt. If he's on the juice he should get off it long enough to know that his suspicions of Diem playing him are true. And what was the deal about him talking about it with Beth and Annessa? I guess he couldn't go to the other girls because they are right up Diem's butt and maybe he needed female ears, but honestly I don't think he hates Beth all that much....due to some comments he has made concerning her throughout the show. Is it possible that CT may want in on the new Beth alliance?

It's about time that Beth has decided to do something rather than just talking trash. I've been waiting for someone to gather up the rookies of this game and make an alliance to prevent the same ol' farts from having their same ol' way every time. So kudos to her for that. After all more action rather than more b!tching is what everyone wanted.

Svetty keeps moving up a few notches for me everytime I see her and even Wes! I never thought I could say that about those two.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"
It's about time that Beth has
>decided to do something rather
>than just talking trash. I've
>been waiting for someone to
>gather up the rookies of
>this game and make an
>alliance to prevent the same
>ol' farts from having their
>same ol' way every time.
>So kudos to her for
>that. After all more action
>rather than more b!tching is
>what everyone wanted.

Completely agree with you there. Considering she has been on two previvous challenges where she's up and left them in a snit when the going got a little tough. (including refusing to duel with Anessa on one of them) Maybe she realized that she could have more camera time if she actually stuck around, tried her hardest and actually work on getting the usual suspects out.

Not for nothing but I am really glad she took that wussy punch from Tina because it got her kicked off for it. Let's hope it bans her for good on these things. Cause I am so tired of seeing the same bunch on these shows.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"
I can't stand CT. To be honest, I don't think he was on the sauce....I think that's just how he talks. He's an idiot.

Keep trying to play cool guy CT. Keep trying. Oh...and CT? Diem IS playing you like the fool that you are.

Svet - KEEP KICKING ASS!!!

And Beth? Please don't let menopause keep you down. You go girl.

Kina - your make-up makes you look like a clown. I hate clowns and I hate you. Who died and made you queen clown of them all?

Stupid clowns.....

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"
>I can't stand CT. To
>be honest, I don't think
>he was on the sauce....I
>think that's just how he
>talks. He's an idiot.

His attitude will be his downfall.

>Svet - KEEP KICKING ASS!!!
Yeah this chick is impressing the hell out of me. What a complete 180 from her time on Real World. I don't know what she's doing but keep doing it.

>And Beth? Please don't let
>menopause keep you down.
>You go girl.

Beth, the fact that I have watched you on TV since I was a frosh in college and now I'm an old married lady with a kid shows your time is up! Let's consider this your last one.

>
>Kina - your make-up makes you
>look like a clown.
>I hate clowns and I
>hate you. Who died
>and made you queen clown
>of them all?

There is something little girl who got in her moms make up about her. It's cute when you are 5. Not so much so now.

11-10-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"
Yes, CT sometimes has a bad attitude. But I really think some of his problems boil down to the fact he drinks too much. Well, that's my humble opion anyway....

And yes, Diem will play him just like she heartlessly played Derrick. You notice that she has (or soo it seems) completely ignored him on this show. I think there is something inherently evil about someone who plays with someone's heart as she so obviously did, and then turns around and tries to gain sympathy do to her (alleged) illness. I think Diem is a disgusting phony. Gosh Dave, tell us how you really feel.......

More wine!!!!!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"

>
>And yes, Diem will play him
>just like she heartlessly played
>Derrick. You notice that she
>has (or soo it seems)
>completely ignored him on this
>show. I think there is
>something inherently evil about someone
>who plays with someone's heart
>as she so obviously did,
>and then turns around and
>tries to gain sympathy do
>to her (alleged) illness. I
>think Diem is a disgusting
>phony. Gosh Dave, tell us
>how you really feel.......

Ya know Dave...you and I have the exact same feelings about Diem. Wa wa wa.....SHUT UP you phony!!!

I did think it was funny that CT didn't pick her!!

One of these days Diem's little sympathy ploy is going to backfire!!

11-11-06, 00:52 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"
Well, I agree with you, Flowerchild. Diem sure seems like a phony, and I really don't like phonies. There's some people I don't really care for, and some that I do. There's others that I have great respect for, and then there's some that I have no respect for at all. And then there's those who I don't really like but they deserve respect. Diem seems like one of those people that I really, REALLY can't stand.

11-11-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"
I also agree that Svetlana is doing better actually seems kind of nice and, dare I say, grown up. She definitely seems alot different than the Key West season. I think I might actually like all of her now, and not just her shape () !!!!!!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Duel Episode 11/09/06 Discussion"
Dave, you need more wine!

Actually, I agree in that she does act more mature than she ever thought of acting during her season. I hope she has grown-up!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •