The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
Roller Derby? This could be good. Let's chat about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... nazpink 10-27-06 1
 RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... Pretty_Kitty 10-27-06 2
   RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... kazabelle 10-27-06 3
       RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... realitytvwatcher 10-27-06 4
 RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... rjrabbit 10-27-06 5
   RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... DaveThe Dude 10-28-06 6
       RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... DaveThe Dude 10-29-06 7
           RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... ScottyBoi16 10-29-06 8
               RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... DaveThe Dude 10-29-06 9
               RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... eire_heart74 11-01-06 11
   RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... flipxcyd 10-31-06 10
       RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... maryellennaco 11-01-06 12
           RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... eire_heart74 11-01-06 13
               RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... DaveThe Dude 11-04-06 14
               RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 1... arkiegrl 11-05-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-27-06, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
I'm still not completely seeing why Anessa is on this "I'm all alone" kick. It didn't seem, at least not to me, that she had difficulty with making friends during these challenges. Now Aneesa has reduced herself to sucking up to Beth. I really don't know which is worse: her hairdo (during Veterans vs. Rookies) or her newfound need to love Beth deal. If these people had any ounce of strategy I would assume that maybe Anessa is trying to make herself appear of less than a target with the babies of these challenges.

As for Paula, I was actually surprised that she lasted as long in that duel with Aneesa. I figured Anessa would snap that toothpick in two. Speaking of Paula, I noticed during the recap of Tyler's departure that she was holding on to that friggin' rag she had in Key West! When the heck is she going to retire that stinky, ugly blankie? I didn't shed a tear over her leaving because well....although Paula wasn't acting too nuts at the beginning it was only a matter of time.

Svetlana is actually to my liking this time around. She doesn't seem whinny and has actually said some pretty mature things.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
Im really rooting for Svetty now. I want her to take down all the beeches like Kina who thinks waaaay to much of herself.

bored with Aneesa. was really proud of Paula for hanging on as long as she did.

kazabelle 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kazabelle Click to send private message to kazabelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
I hope Svetlana takes a page from Wes' book on Fresh Meat and makes it to the end -- I hate that all the new kids get picked off first. I was also impressed with Paula this time around, it would have been great if she had beaten Anessa!

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-27-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
Are there no mirrors allowed on the Duel? At least I hope that's Keena's excuse for her drag queen makeup!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-27-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
*smooch* for Doc!

I don't know why but I loved it when Brad won the bike.

Next week we have to watch Beth hook up! YUK

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-28-06, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
Brad might have some isues but I'm glad he earned the motorcycle. He is a motorcycle nut and if anyone would have appreciated the bike it was him.

I too am surprised that Paula lasted as long as she did. She's a self-caused twig and it sure is odd that she was able to hold on to that stick as long as she did.

Svetlana does indeed seem to be a tad more grown up. I had been waiting to see this during the Key West RW season. Well, late is better than never.

10-29-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
I have a question: After Paula lost, was she breathing oddly, or was she just tired? Remember during the Key West season in the van when she got so mad at John (for stupid reasons, of course)she started to hyperventolate? I had wondered then if it was an act or if she really had breathing prolems brought on by stress. Hmmm....

ScottyBoi16 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-29-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScottyBoi16 Click to send private message to ScottyBoi16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
>I have a question: After Paula
>lost, was she breathing oddly,
>or was she just tired?

Just tired. I would be too if i had to wrestle and hang on to a stick for 10 minutes. especially when you are that tiny.

Also I like Svetlana this season. The rw Key West Season, i found her slightly annoying.

And I don't see the problem with Kina, I think she is pretty and very athletic.

And yeah ew Beth and Neihmiah. That's like the ugly version of Ashton Kutchor and Demi Moore.

10-29-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
Good grief! Ugliness has hit a new low!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"

>And yeah ew Beth and Neihmiah.
>That's like the ugly version
>of Ashton Kutchor and Demi
>Moore.

Oh my god. I missed that!!! Oh my that's going to be interesting. I mean how, why?

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
MUST.SCRATCH.OUT.MY.EYES

Oh, my EYES!!!

Save the cheerleader - Save the world
An arkiegrl siggie

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
With you there!! Must.Have.Barf.Bag.Handy.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-06 AT 11:02 PM (EST)

How old do you think Beth is everyone? I mean I remember her having just finished college when she was on her own season of Real World. So she was 22 maybe 23 tops. That was in 1993. So maybe 35, 36? Oh man isn't she getting to old for this stuff?

Not that I am to old to watch it. Hey us stay at home moms got to have some form of entertainment!

11-04-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
Beth? Old? I thought she was Abraham Lincoln's kissing cousin. Nahhhh, she's got to be older than that. No?

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Duel Episode 3 Discussion 10/26/06"
According to her myspace page, she's 37.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •