The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
The drama HAS to continue.

Let's chat about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 leggs77 10-19-06 1
   RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 DaveThe Dude 10-19-06 2
       RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 volsfan 10-20-06 3
           RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 nazpink 10-20-06 4
               RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 AshLanie 10-20-06 5
                   RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 nazpink 10-20-06 6
                       RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 DaveThe Dude 10-20-06 7
                       RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 AshLanie 10-21-06 8
                           RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 DaveThe Dude 10-21-06 9
                               RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 volsfan 10-21-06 10
                                   RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 eire_heart74 10-21-06 11
                                       RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 DaveThe Dude 10-22-06 12
                                           RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 volsfan 10-22-06 13
                                               RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 flipxcyd 10-23-06 17
                                               RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 DaveThe Dude 10-24-06 18
                               RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 bighair 10-22-06 14
                                   RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 eire_heart74 10-22-06 15
                                       RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 bighair 10-23-06 16
                                           RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 ScottyBoi16 10-25-06 19
       RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 kazabelle 10-26-06 20
       RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006 Unique 11-12-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
I missed it so I might catch it on one of the many repeats they show that is if anything good happened.

Piggly Wiggly

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-19-06, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
So, Tina got kicked off for that poorly aimed, super lame ho slap! And she was proud of it!! Is she some kind of idiot?!?!? Being proud because she got goaded into losing her little temper is ridiculous! If you're going to hit someone MAKE IT COUNT!!! Blood! Guts! Ripped flesh! Broken bones! Snapped tendons! Tina deserves to be thrown off the team for her weak effort and the idiocy of her "reasoning." I couldn't believe it. What a schmuck!!!!!

I'm glad Derrick beat Tyler.

I think Robin and Svetlana look hot.

I still don't trust Diem and her "please pity me" strategy.

CT might be a hot head, but for some strange reason I find him entertaining. Rude, crude and lude, but sometimes he says some very interesting stuff.

10-20-06, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
Is she some kind of idiot?!?!?

She is one of a kind my friend!

I thought CT was sort of lame on his season of Real World but I have liked him.

You have it in for Diem...dontcha?

Did anyone see the previews to the Real World that starts at the end of November?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-06, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
LOL....I thought Svetlana had the smartest thing to say concerning the Beth vs. Tina situation, surprisingly. She was right. The best thing Tina could have done was kick her butt in a challenge or duel. I didn't think Beth getting the last word and satisfaction was worth the money.

Speaking of Beth, I'm going to give her a couple of kudos for actually going through with last night's challenge. I was kind of expecting her to get all dramatic and not even make an attempt, but when she awkwardly ran across that thing it was pretty surprising. Is it possible that maybe this year Beth might, oh I don't know, back up her mouth with some action?

And what is it with Annessa sucking up to Beth? Why does Annessa feel all alone on this challenge? She's done challenges with many of these people before and was friends with them.

I didn't really like seeing Ty Ty go, but for once I would like to see Derrick win a friggin challenge, so there were some mixed feelings there. I thought that Ty chosing someone (Derrick) who is clearly a great competitor, one of the best this show has seen, was pretty ballsy and more honorable. I know many will cringe that I used Ty and honorable in the same sentence, but that's how I saw it.

Oh, and Vols I have been seeing the commercials for the new RW. Last night they showed one of the woman coming down into the kitchen with all the men naked and was it just me or did she look pregnant?

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
>Oh, and Vols I have been
>seeing the commercials for the
>new RW. Last night they
>showed one of the woman
>coming down into the kitchen
>with all the men naked
>and was it just me
>or did she look pregnant?
>

She just might be. Didn't a Big Brother overseas show advertise that they would have a live birth? The show did have a pregnant Lady enter but the live birth never came to pass.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
Yeah, I've heard something about that. Either the girl is just chubby or she came into the house in her early pregnancy or quite possibly got pregnant while there?

10-20-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
You mean the next season of the Real World might actually show some sex, drugs and rock & roll, er, I mean it'll show some action?!?!? Yahoooooo! Finally!!! Some action!!! Some action!!! And here I thought the Real World had gone perpetually limp on us after the Las Vegas season. Silly me!

Action!! Action!! Finally!!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
>Yeah, I've heard something about that.
>Either the girl is just
>chubby or she came into
>the house in her early
>pregnancy or quite possibly got
>pregnant while there?

Guess we'll find out in time.

Would hope that it wouldn't be the last item you listed:

Getting pregnant while in the house.

10-21-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
Well, maybe it would be bad for some people if a cast member got pregnant on the show. However, the name of the show is The REAL WORLD, and at least theoretically it is supposed to show real-life situations and how real-life people deal with them. If someone's relative or friend dies during the season, that is a bad thing, but they should definitely show how the RW cast member deals with it. If someone gets pregnant during the season, then I think they should defitely deal with it rather than sweep it under the rug.

Well, that's just my humble opinion. More wine!

10-21-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
I would think they would deal with it. Wasn't Trashell that thought she was preggers in Vegas?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-06, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
>I would think they would deal
>with it. Wasn't Trashell that
>thought she was preggers in
>Vegas?

Yep and who would of thought if you don't use condoms you might opps get knocked up?!?! Lucky for her and the fate of an unborn child, she didn't.

Yeah Tina seemed to be very proud of a punch that wasn't much. I've seen two year olds give better wallops than that one.

10-22-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
Yup, it was Lame Award for the softest, most poorly thrown punch in reality TV history. And she was proud that her wimp-of-the-century punch got her kicked off the show. What a mental midget!

Hey! Maybe they can bend the rules a little, call Tina a "celebrity" and enter her in the celebrity boxing matches. Good grief, what am I saying?!?!?

Wine!! I obviously need more wine!!

10-22-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
I am having a hard time getting into this season. I always forget it is on until 5-10 minutes in. Anyone else having trouble remembering not to forget to watch?

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
Raises hand...I accidentally found this show playing and now I have to see what happens. I need help.

An arkiegrl siggie

10-24-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
Hang in there Vols. You never know what kind of sadistic buffoonery awaits around the next corner.

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-22-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
Tami - RW San Francisco

If I recall correctly, the producers gave her the option to take a little time away off-camera, but she declined, basically, for the reason you state above.

RIP 2006 NY Mets

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
You're right it's Tami but she was in the LA season.

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-23-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
Oooh, I always mix them up - at least I got the state right

ScottyBoi16 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-06, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScottyBoi16 Click to send private message to ScottyBoi16 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
haha yeah
tina has a weak punch obviously but to be honest both of them get on my nerves.
and yeah i saw the real world previews too.
I saw a long preview that was about 3 minutes long.
started off with the black guy going
"I think it's wrong you're gay"
and the gay guy responding
"What if I think it's wrong you're black?"

haha
maybe this season will be good?
Key West was good
Austin was okay
but i hope this one will be really great

kazabelle 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kazabelle Click to send private message to kazabelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
I thought the punch ended up being a lot lamer than I hoped for too.

I just posted this article about the 2nd episode on MediaVillage.com and would love to hear your thoughts about it:

http://www.mediavillage.com/jmentr/2006/10/26/TheDuel-10-26-06/

Thanks!

Unique 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Unique Click to send private message to Unique Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Duel Episode 2 10/19/2006"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-06 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •