The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-14-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-14-06"
I will have to catch this on repeat as I didn't get home in time to see all of it. Let's chat it up here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... DaveThe Dude 08-15-06 1
 RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... FlowerChild 08-15-06 2
   RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... nazpink 08-15-06 3
       RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... DaveThe Dude 08-15-06 4
 RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... rjrabbit 08-15-06 5
   RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-... nazpink 08-16-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-06, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-14-06"
That underwater stunt they made them do tonight was dangerous. I don't like being in water and this episode made me nervous. People get killed doing ridiculous stunts like that!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-15-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-14-06"
At first I thought this challenge was a really bad idea. I don't like being forced underwater anymore than the next person - but when you looked at their times, they really were only down there for less than 60 seconds. That's nothing - try it. Course, I'm not taking into account the pressure.

There is something about Diem that I just don't trust - but I can't quite put my finger on it. Could it be that she plays the innocent card when she's really a snake? I just don't know. Maybe the next few episodes will prove me wrong.

Am I turning blue yet? I'm up to 90 second.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-14-06"
I found myself taking in a deep breath and holding it everytime they went under....lol. I didn't like the challenge either. They were down for a short time but I think the pressure would make it worse as well as the anticipation. But they all did quite well, except Tina and Kenny.

I also found myself laughing at Diem and Derrick's drunken conversation. Something about Diem seems less innocent now. I guess the veterans have gotten to her...lol.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-14-06"
Well, Diem might look good from the neck down, but other than that I don't trust her either. (Am I making any sense??)

Derrick is still a really good competitor. Plus, he's calmed down a bit and he seems fairly humanized.

Wes, for all his stupidity and the crappy way he trwats his partner, is still in the competition. As much as we rag on him all the time, he's still there. There's something to be said about that.

Hey Vols!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-14-06"
If Derek wasn't so drunk I'd say they make a cute couple. I used to not like him until I saw how he reacted to Diem's cancer. Now I think he has a heart.

*smooch* for doc

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion Thread 08-14-06"
I didn't like him until the last Guantlet. Now he's on my good list. Yeah, I have to give some props to Wes. He was and still is the most targeted person in this game and has been in every exile except for what two? But he's still there. I found Casey to be more annoying than him this episode though.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •