The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06"
Let the drama continue! I missed the first 26 minutes of the show but I did see the ending. What did I miss?

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06 brvnkrz 08-07-06 1
   RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06 DaveThe Dude 08-07-06 2
 RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06 arkiegrl 08-08-06 3
   RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06 brvnkrz 08-08-06 4
       RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06 DaveThe Dude 08-08-06 5
           RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06 pork 08-08-06 6
               RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06 DaveThe Dude 08-09-06 7
                   RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06 FlowerChild 08-09-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06"
LMAO. I haven't watched it yet but I bet you missed 12 minutes of commercials and 14 minutes of bitching/crying/backstabbing and whining. Wes called his partner a stupid ##### and gave up on a challenge and they were sent to Immunity Island. Oh wait, I'm getting carried away and cross showing.

A wonderful Tribe original

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-07-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06"
I don't know about you guys, but jumping off a 4 story cliff had to be mighty darn frightening!!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06"
I missed it, too! I was out having dinner with batts, and didn't get back home in time.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06"
Really? You and Batts are an item? I had no idea.

I taped it and will probably watch it tonight.

08-08-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06"
Yeah, what's going on here??? Is Batts really fraternizing with the other posters??

pork 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pork Click to send private message to pork Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06"
Who Batts?

08-09-06, 00:25 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06"
Yo Batts! Introduce yourself to the newcomer!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-09-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Freshmeat Discussion 08-07-06"
I can NOT stand Wes. I'm so ready for him to go away. Poor Casey. I don't know how she can deal with him.

Ok...in regards to the cliff jumping - as long as I didn't have to go first, it would've been fine...but that is a heck of a jump. I would've done better had someone pushed me. Making the jump on my own? I don't know.

Looks like next week Derrick and Diem have a little kissy face going on. I've been waiting for that to happen. I'd honestly like to see Derrick win here. He deserved to win in the last challenge.

I think I heard some gossip about Diem being a big fat lair. Anyone else here that?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •