The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 08-01-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 08-01-06"
Will the Jose please stand up and will Ty make the entire marathon? Let's find out.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... DaveThe Dude 08-01-06 1
   RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... volsfan 08-01-06 2
       RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... nazpink 08-01-06 3
           RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... reealiteefan 08-06-06 4
               RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... volsfan 08-06-06 5
                   RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... reealiteefan 08-06-06 6
                       RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... FlowerChild 08-09-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-01-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 08-01-06"
When Janelle pulls her hair back she reveals how putridly ugly she really is. Oh, I mean when she talks about people needing to show respect she shows how putridly ugly she really is. After what she did to that schmuck semi-boyfriend last week it nauseates me to see her with her snobby attitude. Yeah, like she knows anything about respect. Sure.

It was nice to see Tyler finish the marathon. But what's this nonsense of him feeling bad because his room mates helped pace him for the final miles?? I think he has mental problems.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-01-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 08-01-06"
Yeah, like she knows anything about respect. Sure.

I was thinking the same thing. What a whoreable woman!

Dave, I know your feelings about Ty but I sort understand where he is coming from. I am a loner and feel I can anything myself. When I have to ask for help...I have problems with that. I think this is what he means. JMHO.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 08-01-06"
Yeah, that's the impression I got. It is hard for Ty to ask for help or accept it but he did appreciate his friends being there for him during the marathon. I think he also said something along the lines that he realizes now that it's ok and he needs to do that once in awhile or maybe I am just delusional, either way could be true...lol. I did understand where Ty was coming from concerning who he wanted to go to the marathon. I'm not quite sure that I understand why he didn't want John there. Maybe Ty just wanted to have a quite time before the marathon and lets face it that's not one of John's greatest qualities. I don't really think it was much more than that. As far as Janelle and Svetty well, they would have done something to make it into a them thing.

My mouth nearly hit the floor when Janelle talked about Ty needing to learn to have consideration. Yeah, and this was after she made her ex who she supposodly still cares about go back to the airport after less than a day spent with her. Yeah, the guy did some inappropriate things but not enough to send him packing. She needs to learn a few things before she goes dishing out words of wisdom. I'm tired of her righteous act, get over yourself Janelle.

It was also nice to see Jose open up and show more of himself. It was the right moment and I think he was just waiting for that time to be able to speak without everyone being drunk or all diva. I just want to use Jose as my teddy bear.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 08-01-06"
Can somebody please explain to me how Ty had the self-importance to think he could dis-invite anybody to attend a marathon? As far as I know, marathons are public events, one does not attend by invitation. Mind you, I have long lost steady interest in the Real World -- enough already! -- but if Ty is the gay one, that boy is beyond annoying!

08-06-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 08-01-06"
Ty didn't "dis-invite" anyone. Janelle got urinated off when she found out who was going and that it was never even mentioned to her. She was upset and said she wasn't going because Ty didn't invite her.

I actually understand where Ty is coming from when he said he didn't want some people to go to the marathon because they would make it all about them. (IMHO) Ty isn't the most annoying one in the house. Janelle and Paula grate my nerves more than anything.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-06, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 08-01-06"
Thanks for clearing that up, Vols. But the real explanation is just as silly as what I'd imagined happened.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-09-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 08-01-06"
I missed the episode last week and had the pleasure of catching one of the many many reruns. I have to say that this episode was not as painful as some of the others.

Way to go Tyler. That is a hell of a marathon and I totally give him credit for doing that. And as much as Tyler gets under my skin (as does Janelle), I can totally understand why he wouldn't want Svet, Janelle or John there. It was probably really nice to get away from the three of them. I really like John, but I'm sure he wouldn't wanted to go out and booze it up and Janelle and Svet would've caused some sort of self centered, unnecessary, drama. With just Tyler, Zach, Paula and Jose they were able to relax and support Tyler. AND they got to spend some quality time away from the drama queens. Tyler was nervous enough - it would've been tough for him to prepare himself if he had to deal with a bunch of boozing drama queens. I agree that he may have went about it the wrong way - but in his defense - that situation may not have had a 'right way' of going about it.

I really do give Tyler credit for running that marathon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •