The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 07-25-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 07-25-06"
Will Slutty get her groove on? Let's see.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... volsfan 07-25-06 1
   RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... DaveThe Dude 07-26-06 2
       RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... nazpink 07-26-06 3
           RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... FlowerChild 07-26-06 4
 RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... finess 07-27-06 5
   RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... DaveThe Dude 07-27-06 6
       RE: The Real World Key West Discuss... nazpink 07-27-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 07-25-06"
What a freakin mess of an episode

It was sort of interesting to watch but really fubarbed. hhhhmmm.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-26-06, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 07-25-06"
I got a kick out of Janelle and her on-again, off-again boyfriend. What a study they are in being dysfunctional in a relationship! They're both relationship poison, and together they are a true mess. That guy caused a lot of his own problems, but Janelle is, down deep, an egotisical, ugly girl with fake hooters and a really bad, mean-spirited attitude. Tyler summed it up best. He said something like, "I'm glad I don't have to go out with you. I'd last about 10 minutes." Someone (maybe John?) also said something like "Janelle already admitted that all her relationships fail because of her attitude."

At the start of the season I thought this group was head and shoulders more grown up than the last few seasons. But now I know they've all got major issues. I still think John and Zach (and perhaps Jose) are by far the most normal.

Was Svetlana completely adsent from this episode? And if she's only 19, why is she drinking in all these bars??

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 07-25-06"
Definately a mess of a relationship. The guy did cause a few of his own problems, but I have the feeling that even if he didn't try to invite those girls back to the house Janelle would have had some kind of an issue with him. I think it was Zach who said she was very stand-offish at the bar and she looked guilty of the act. I don't really understand what it was that made Janelle say he was talking to her all wrong. I mean he made some snarky comments here and there but not enough to kick him out onto the street. What a stupid fight and a stupid resolve to the whole thing.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 07-25-06"
No kidding - what a mess.

So...they have a curfew at the house - that's interesting, I didn't know that.

I think it was pretty crummy that Janelle's boyfriend asked if the curfew applied to him. If I were Janelle, I'd be irritated by that comment too. But for cryin' out loud....WHERE WAS DUDE SUPPOSED TO GO??? All of the hotels were booked. He even said, I don't even want to talk to you, I just have nowhere to go!?

I really like Jose, Zach and John. Sure, I could find soemthing about each of them to bitch about - but all in all, I really like them. Tyler, Janelle, and Svet - little different story - I'd really have to try hard to think of something nice to say about them...unless snobbish, stuck-up, spoiled divas could be taken as a compliment.

Tyler, I loved you in the beginning. Now? Not so much. I am SO over you.

finess 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-27-06, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finess Click to send private message to finess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 07-25-06"
Who cares she deserves everything! She is a horrid person! The way she talks to Stevlana (think that is how it is spelled) is so mean and rude!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-27-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 07-25-06"
Yup. Some people are just self-centered and rude. That's Janelle.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Key West Discussion Thread 07-25-06"
I loved the look on Ty's face when the whole ordeal went on.......I would never be friends with Janelle especially if I was visiting her......too much of a chance that I might tick her off and be left on the streets.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •