The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
Teams are pulling hay through mud...FUN! Let's talk about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 DaveThe Dude 07-25-06 1
   RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 volsfan 07-25-06 2
       RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 FlowerChild 07-25-06 3
           RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 leggs77 07-25-06 4
               RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 DaveThe Dude 07-26-06 5
                   RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 volsfan 07-26-06 6
                       RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 nazpink 07-26-06 7
                           RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 FlowerChild 07-27-06 8
                               RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 DaveThe Dude 07-27-06 9
                                   RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 FlowerChild 07-27-06 10
                                       RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 DaveThe Dude 07-27-06 11
                                           RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 volsfan 07-27-06 12
                                               RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06 DaveThe Dude 07-28-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-25-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
Did you get a glimpse of the x-ray of Coral's knee??? How on earth did she do that? And her team mate's guts are about to fall out. Ugh!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-25-06, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
I don't know how she did that to her knee but it has to hurt. I have had a hernia before and know the pain her partner is in...they are both going to have to give up.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-25-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
Boy, I don't know how they are going to get through this!?!
Yikes.

SO when is Evan going to tell Coral about his hernia? She didn't even know that was why he was coming with her to the hospital!?!

Na na na na...na na na na...hey hey....gooodddbyyyeeee.

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-25-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
Any thoughts on what the shock is next week? Could it be that Evan and Coral will not be allowed to play since they are injured? Espically Coral since they were shown climbing a ladder and that can't be good for her knee.

07-26-06, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
I don't think either one of them can possibly continue. Coral's knee cap is ready to fall off and her partner's guts are (literally) ripping open. MTV can't possibly let them continue when they're this messed up.

07-26-06, 06:40 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
I agree and I have no idea why it is being advertised as a shock unless Coral and Evan ACTUALLY think they can continue but the doctors say otherwise.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
I definately agree. I don't think they will be able to continue. Especially, Evan. He is hurting himself worse each time he does a competition. This last one really didn't help.

You know I never would have peged Tina as being able to solve those puzzles. Eric did a great job too. I was kind of glad to see Tina and Kenny win. Even though they are not the best duo they at least give way more effort than Eric and Katie who based on performance do not deserve to be there. I also thought it was funny that Wes' plan backfired.

07-27-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
I think in the past Tina has been pretty good at puzzles. I'm just glad to see someone actually DO a puzzle. I really like Eric and Katie, but like you said Naz, based on performance - they don't deserve to be there.

Wes' plans ALWAYS backfire!!!!!!!!!

Because Wes is a knob.

07-27-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
Is it my imagination, or is Tina actually starting to look decent? I mean, in the past I thought she looked mean, a little "thick" and kind of average looking. Is she starting to look almost, well, attractive??? Am I losing my mind??? Do I need new glasses or something???

07-27-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
Boy...I don't know Dave - maybe you've had too much wine.

No, seriously - I think Tina lost a lot of weight, but I still see her as Tina the Tank (with a loud mouth).

She's never really been a favorite of mine.

07-27-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
"Tina the Tank." Now THAT'S a cool nickname!!

But I think you're right - she has lost some weight. Maybe I should go back to dark beer.......

07-27-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
I agree Dave...Tina the Tank is perfect!

Stick with the wine Dave...it goes great with the cheese!

07-28-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Fresh Meat Discussion 7-24-06"
Well Vols, old pal, I am currently sipping a beer with no wine in sight. Maybe I need that return trip to Paris so I can have wine coming out of my ears.....

By the way, I spent 2 1/2 weeks in Austria in May - June and it was great!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •