The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paula Arrested"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-11-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paula Arrested"
Guess that therapy didn't work. Note that this is a different boyfriend from the woman basher, Keith, from the show.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060711/ap_en_mu/real_world_arrest;_ylt=Aj_LDwuTziyWA8Beqj0juRtxFb8C;_ylu=X3oDMTA0cDJlYmhvBHNlYwM-

A cast member on the MTV reality show "The Real World" was arraigned on a misdemeanor assault charge Monday after police said she bit her boyfriend during a domestic dispute.

Paula Ann Meronek, 25, bit her boyfriend several times when he refused to let her into their home at about 3 a.m. Sunday, police said.

"I think it was an argument that led to one thing then another," Cromwell Police Chief Anthony Salvatore said. "He attempted to keep her from the house. It got physical and we were contacted."

Meronek graduated from Quinnipiac University in 2003 with the highest grade-point average in its business school, the university said. But MTV is marketing her as an unstable, relentless partier.

The popular show, now in its 17th season, puts seven strangers together in an exotic locale — this time a Key West, Fla., beach house. A call to the show's producer was not immediately returned.

Meronek was charged with third-degree assault, which carries a potential penalty of a year in prison. She is due back in court Aug. 11. No lawyer was listed in court documents.

Her boyfriend, John Alyward, was charged with disorderly conduct. The arrest was first reported by The Middletown Press.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paula Arrested dizzypeach 07-11-06 1
 RE: Paula Arrested Pretty_Kitty 07-11-06 2
   RE: Paula Arrested BHoneycutt 07-12-06 3
       RE: Paula Arrested DaveThe Dude 07-12-06 4
 Mug Shot! HobbsofMI 07-12-06 5
   RE: Mug Shot! foolynroo 07-12-06 6
   You beat me to it! volsfan 07-12-06 8
       RE: You beat me to it! HobbsofMI 07-13-06 9
 RE: Paula Arrested kati_p75 07-12-06 7
 RE: Paula Arrested aday14 07-13-06 10
   RE: Paula Arrested DaveThe Dude 07-13-06 11
 RE: Paula Arrested beyonce2929 07-14-06 12
   RE: Paula Arrested kidflash212 07-10-16 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dizzypeach 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-11-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dizzypeach Click to send private message to dizzypeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paula Arrested"
She should be locked up! finally! somebody put a freaking straight jacket on this girl! Therapy only helps when you really want to help yourself.. She loooooves the attention...
Hence that stupid ridiculous annoying as hell baby talk she does when she's on the phone!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-11-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paula Arrested"
ohhh bad Paula!! Thanks for the dirt!

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paula Arrested"
Isn't she lovely?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-12-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Paula Arrested"
I still say they should have fed her to the sharks in Key West.

HobbsofMI 16055 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Mug Shot!"

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

foolynroo 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foolynroo Click to send private message to foolynroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mug Shot!"
I think it's hilarious that the anorexic chick would bite someone as self defense.
Maybe she just thought he was a turkey.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "You beat me to it!"
I saw this while at work and wanted to post...

*PRICELESS*

HobbsofMI 16055 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: You beat me to it!"
It does look like she's been crying just a little.....

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

kati_p75 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kati_p75 Click to send private message to kati_p75 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paula Arrested"
Turns out this actually is Keith, not a new boyfriend. According to this blog, his full name is John Keith Aylward.

http://www.realworldroadrules.blogspot.com/

aday14 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-13-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aday14 Click to send private message to aday14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Paula Arrested"
they also found a high school year book photo of john aka keith confirming that he's the same guy. hah, i personally think she should of dated Adam Sarfati from the yearbook... lol.

http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/real_world/

also, it says there that she freaken had the highest GPA in her class???? WTF? How in the world can a girl be so smart and so freaken insane? She seriously needs to get into therapy. Remember that time she flipped out in the car and her voice got all devilish?! Yeah, im not surprised she would bite her boyfriend after watching that episode...

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-13-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Paula Arrested"
Some might not like this, but I have an opinion.

Every female I ever met in my entire life who had problems with abusive boyfriends and/or husbands have been exactly the same: They were all very good at "pushing buttons" and knowing how to cause problems. Perhaps hitting a female can never be justified, but every one of them that I knew consistently went out of their way to cause problems and instigate arguments and violence. In my opinion, Paula is just another female who goes out of their way to get people mad and be involved in confrontations, only to then blame the male so they could garner sympathy from bleeding hearts who never seem to consider that sometimes the "victim" brings on a lot of their own problems. Well, I have no sympathy for Paula or any other nitwit trouble making jerk like her.

beyonce2929 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-06, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beyonce2929 Click to send private message to beyonce2929 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Paula Arrested"
what is wrong with paula she is very much sick.the reason i am saying that she got a restaing order out on her ex-boyfriend because he abused her for some stupid reason then she just going to start talking to him like nothing happen.

kidflash212 4971 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Paula Arrested"
Was beyonce famous in 2006?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •