The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Episode 18 Discussion 07-04-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-04-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Episode 18 Discussion 07-04-06"
Another week and another drama filled episode awaits. Let's chat it up here.

I finally blogged
It may be late Saturday before I get the summary up...real life is getting in the way!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 07-04-06 1
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... pamurchu 07-04-06 2
 A week later volsfan 07-11-06 3
   RE: A week later DaveThe Dude 07-11-06 4
       RE: A week later nazpink 07-11-06 5
           RE: A week later volsfan 07-12-06 6
               RE: A week later DaveThe Dude 07-12-06 7
                   RE: A week later nazpink 07-12-06 8
                   RE: A week later volsfan 07-13-06 9
           RE: A week later slickeronstate 07-14-06 10
               RE: A week later DaveThe Dude 07-14-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-04-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 18 Discussion 07-04-06"
Well, I guess I jumped the gun. I didn't realize that RW doesn't come on this week. Hope everyone had a happy 4th!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pamurchu 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-04-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pamurchu Click to send private message to pamurchu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 18 Discussion 07-04-06"
Thanks!! I turned it on to watch and couldn't find it--thought I missed it when I saw your post. There is always next week.!

"What we need here is more cowbell."--Christopher Walken

07-11-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
3. "A week later"
but we can still chat about it here. What drama will take place this time?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-11-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A week later"
Did I hear Svetlana correctly? Did she say something like, "I've never been to Spain before. My mother has. I've heard it's a nice city." Does she think Spain is a city? Did I hear this correctly??

During their vacation:

What a spoiled, miserable brat Svetlana is. Goodness.......

Did Paula actually appear almost normal while in Spain?!?!? What's going on here?!?!?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-11-06, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A week later"
Put two unstable people together and it's just one big mess. Paula wasn't all up Svetty's butt, so that's why she seemed almost normal just like when Svetty was visiting Martin. You know what is even the point of talking about Svetlana. Seriously. She is annoying and immature and she's always innocent and never in the wrong so why bother, especially while away on vacation? I wouldn't give her a tiny little thought. I also find it so interesting that Zach got so ticked at Ty when hey look it is him doing all the talking about Svetty this time. Go ahead Zach hide behind your I'm the sensitive ex-fat boy mask cause you ain't fooling me, you are just as much a big mouth b!tch as Ty, at least he doesn't try to hide it!!!! I love Ty!!!! Just had to squeeze that in.

07-12-06, 06:46 AM (EST)
6. "RE: A week later"
You know what is even the point of talking about Svetlana. Seriously. She is annoying and immature and she's always innocent and never in the wrong so why bother, especially while away on vacation?

This is what I have been trying to say. I am not saying that all of the others are innocent (Ty or anyone else) but Slutty is just as you described her. I don't like her and her "I'm better than everyone else" attitude.

07-12-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A week later"
Yes, I know it is pretty much a waste of time complaining about Svetlana, but COME ON! She's on an all-expenses paid vacation to Spain and she hibernates in her room pouting?!?!? What kind of an idiot does something like this???? I mean, sure, she doesn't like some of her cast mates, but YOU'RE ON VACATION YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!! She could of at least gotten off her lazy butt and walked around on her own rather than pretend she's a fat slimey slug and be a couch potato! Ugh!!!!

PS - I hope she really taught all those others a nasty lesson by hugging her pillow while they were out exploring. Idiocy! Pure idiocy!!!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-12-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A week later"
The spoiled brat probably gets to go where she wants when she wants so if she mopes in a hotel room it's not such a big deal she'll just go there again with Martin or daddy. I would love to be able to travel and having it all paid for by someone else would make it all the more sweeter, I certainly wouldn't sit around. I seriously couldn't live in that house because between her and Paula I would go crazy!!!!!

07-13-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: A week later"
What kind of an idiot does something like this????

Slutty?

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-14-06, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A week later"
svet did indeed call spain a "city".

what is her boyfriend's name? She calls him Maren? I have not ever heard her say MarTin.

Ditz...

07-14-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
11. "RE: A week later"
I really despise spoiled, pampered, disrespectuful, untruthful people like Svetlana. She is the kind of person who, sitting at a desk somewhere, could pick up a pen and order the deaths of those who are "below" her. When people like her get into positions of power they are simply dangerous. They are dangerous because those they consider to be beneath them are not worthy of consideration. Notice how quickly her dirtball mother told her to treat the others as "lowlifes." Maybe Chairman Mao was right - send them out to the fields so they can find out what work - and the real world are all about.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •