The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"
They are in Orlando...will they ever get back to Key West? Let's find out.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 06-27-06 1
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 06-27-06 2
       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... muthafuka 06-27-06 3
           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 06-28-06 4
               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... FlowerChild 06-28-06 5
                   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 06-28-06 9
                       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 06-28-06 10
           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... BHoneycutt 06-28-06 6
               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... FlowerChild 06-28-06 7
                   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 06-28-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-27-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"
I know I am prolly in the minority here but this episode just re-inforced why I like Ty so much...from one low life to another. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-27-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"
I myself couldn't help but laugh, especially when Ty called Svetty a whore baby! Is it nice or mature to make or take part in a burn book? Absolutely not. I myself wouldn't participate in such a thing. On the otherhand was it really right for Svetty to go into Ty's bag and read the contents? No, it wasn't, for all she knew it could have been a personal journal. The fact of the matter is Svetty is annoying, she clearly makes crap up, but nonetheless others should put themselves above junior high acts.

I would also like to dedicate a paragraph to Zach who came off pretty hypocritical during this episode. He, himself, has participated in mocking Svetty yet he has the audacity to come off all moral when Ty writes that letter!!! I'm sure some would argue that Zach told the "I almost died" story within earshot of Svetty and wasn't hiding the fact that he was talking about her, but was he not in the vehicle laughing along with Ty and Janelle? Shame on him for passing moral judgement when he himself is guilty. At least Ty isn't hiding his contempt for the girl. But from the previews it looks like him and Paula will team up to go on a let's talk about Svetty binge while away on vaca.

Sadly, but so true I think the most mature person in the house may be John. Sure he blew up at Paula (but who could really blame him?) and yes he can be completely obnoxious but he seems to have it together more than most of the roomies. I would have given Jose the first place title for maturity if he himself didn't help create the burn book (even though he seemed to have a small part).

By the way did anyone notice how Svetty kept exxagerating the number of pages in the burn book. My fiance and I got quite a kick out of it. First it was what 4-5 pages, then 8 and then 10! I guess she wasn't lying when she said "I sometimes embellish".

muthafuka 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-27-06, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail muthafuka Click to send private message to muthafuka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"
I can't believe nobody has tapped Svetta's #####. Man it looks so tight and nice. She's so fuking stupid too, it'd probably be too easy.

Fukin Ty wants to be her that's the only reason he hates her. It's so obvious that he wishes he looked like her. That's why in the bathtub and at the beach he's always trying to push her in the water, while in between getting Svetta wet he's busy possing like a sissy girl. Jealousy in my opinion lead to the hate

When has Svetta ever lied? I'm just wondering they keep saying that she lies but I don't see it. Maybe except when she said she managed her parents pharmacy from a young age, but it's probably true. That's probably her title in the parents' pharmacy. Granted she's annoying, but even if she does lie why should she be treated like shiit? It's so discusting, nobody is even man enough to stand up to Ty and defend her. That kid needs a serious ##### wipping. If Svetta thought her bf Martin was a big puss I wonder what she thinks of the rest of her roommates.

06-28-06, 06:51 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"
Welcome!

Fukin Ty wants to be her that's the only reason he hates her.

Yeah, you nailed it...*rolls eyes*

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"
Ya know Vols - just as Svetlana was wrong about reading Tyler's PRIVATE burn book, Tyler was wrong for listening in and feeling it necessary to join in on Svetlana's PRIVATE conversation with her mother.

Even if you don't like someone and you find them annoying - you still treat them like a human. Tyler and Janelle are no better than anyone else - despite what they might think.

06-28-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"
I agree to an extent here. I saw your post when I came home for lunch but wanted to think about it before approaching how I would respond.

As I said before...I think Slutty crossed the line big time with her reading the burn book. However, the phone conversation wasn't as "private" as if Ty was listening from another phone. Slutty's mom was on speaker (granite she (Slutty) didn't know Ty was behind her) not a private line. I do agree that Ty should not have jumped into the conversation but I will say two things:

* If I were Ty, I would have it out with Slutty about her reading something that was private and was not meant for her eyes (even if it were about her).

* Secondly, I can't cut Slutty any slack because I think her mom went over the line in her discussion about the others. Her mom is calling the people Slutty is living with "low life". As if to say that Slutty is better than them. A parent should support their child without demeaning others. Her mother should have been trying to make Slutty see things from an adult's perspective...like "Slutty, be the more mature person here and talk things out without calling names". Yet, the mom is calling them names for Slutty!

I finally blogged
The mom wasn't treating the other roomies like humans...IMHO.

06-28-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"
I agree Vols and was thinking the same thing. As a parent I wouldn't resort to name calling, it's only stooping to the "low lifes" level.

Wouldn't it make for interesting t.v. if Svetty's mommy paid them all a visit!!!

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-28-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"
Fukin Ty wants to be her
>that's the only reason he
>hates her. It's so obvious
>that he wishes he looked
>like her. Jealousy in
>my opinion lead to the
>hate

Quite honestly, I have been thinking along those same lines. Nobody else seems to hate on her quite as much as Tyler and Janelle, who I think are both extremely jealous of her looks and wealth. I'm so sick of those two "divas" (as an earlier poster said)! They both think they're all that! Janelle is so stupid but is always sitting on her high horse, acting pretentious. She is clearly jealous because Svetlana is 10X prettier than she could ever hope to be! I think Tyler comes across as quite an intelligent person but ruins it by being such an immature, emotional little girl. Whose the "baby whore"? Who picked up some stray from the bar and f*cked him in the shower and probably contracted HIV but had a damn good time doing it? Not Svetlana, but Tyler! He really needs to get a life and leave that poor girl alone!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"

>I think Tyler comes across as quite
>an intelligent person but ruins
>it by being such an
>immature, emotional little girl.
>Whose the "baby whore"?

Totally agree.

I really liked Tyler until last night. He went from queen to baby.

06-28-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 17 Discussion 06-27-06"
LOL....Ty's popularity just dropped down a couple hundred notches, but hey at least people came on to actually chat about the show this time!!!!

Honestly, I don't think I could really dislike Ty. The only thing I think Ty needs to do is back off a little more. No one should have to cater to Paula or Svetty but they also don't have to be on the constant defense with them either. I say let them have their friendship and feed off on each other, at least then they would be more out of the way. It's really just a waste of time to even argue with them, heck even try to understand them. The burn book was wrong (no arguement there) and continuing the whole fiasco by writing the letter was just pointless.

As for Ty being jealous of Svetty I don't think that's the problem. If Janelle is I don't know. In the beginning Ty seemed to enjoy Svetty (until she started to show how bratty she is which didn't take long). I recall Ty saying on the phone to his friend that she reminded him of a rich mafia princess and loved it. I think the problem is more that Svetty acts sheltered and bratty and Ty doesn't do well with people like that. And yes, before anyone jumps on me, he doesn't need to be the one to "rub her nose in her own pee" every time she misbehaves. As for Ty listening in on Svetty's conversation with her mom it was wrong of him to stand at the door. Ty said that he was just trying to eat his lunch in the office and overheard her talking about him. What he should have done was go out and say "hey Svetty I can hear everything you are saying about me", not stand there and purposely eavesdrop.

As for the poster wanting to know why it is that the roommates don't care for Svetty here are a few things.

Well, first off when they started working at Mystic Tan Svetty very much wanted to be the one to handle the finances (after all that was the big position at first) but then when it came time for someone to be manager she jumped all over that and was mad at Zach for wanting the job, then she turned around and said that it was ridiculous for her to be in charge of the finances because she wasn't good at math! Why did she take the job in the first place. She's the type that wants the better job with more power. If something higher than manager came up she would be all over that too, not because she may be good at it or experienced but because she just wants it. Then after she couldn't get her own way she decided to not be a team player, in fact she was difficult. The others spent a lot of time shopping for the salon and decorating it (and it didn't look bad at all) but what did Svetty and Paula do? Well, they undid all the other roommates hard work and efforts only to make the salon look plain and stupid. This wasn't done because the other roommates did a bad job because they didn't. It was done because Svetty didn't get her way and she wasn't going to make anything easier on the others. The end result was the owner had to come in and do it all himself, which I don't think would have happened if Paula and Svetty left things alone.

Svetty clearly lied when she told the others that she was the original Hooters girl at what 11 or 12! I mean c'mon why even say something like that and if it's true someone needs to get their dirty old man mind evaluated.

Svetty's boyfriend was losing his dad and what does she do....she bugs the poor guy about being gay! Very inconsiderate.

Svetty over-exxagerates situations, not because she's trying to "enhance" the story she's telling but to bring more attention to herself. Last night's episode in itself showed her doing it. Telling her boyfriend that she almost died and then increasing the amount of pages dedicated to her in the burn book every time she opened her mouth to talk about it.

Oh yes, and what about the time Paula found out that Keith wouldn't be allowed to stay over night in the house. Svetty was the one who told Ty what happened between Paula and her boyfriend and even agreed with Ty about not feeling comfortable with having him around. Yet, the next clip showed Svetty telling Paula what Ty said and left out the fact that she felt the same way. To me that was just her starting trouble.

There are plenty more things to list, but I just don't care to go through them all. Svetty is no more innocent than Ty. Just as Ty is no more innocent than Svetty. I would also like to add again in this post that Zach is just as much of a gossip queen as the next. He has had no issue discussing others in the house, one of whom was Svetty and yet he goes around acting all moral. Zach isn't as mean as Ty and Janelle can be but he's no more in the clear. Janelle told Svetty the truth. It's not just her and Ty it's pretty much everyone.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •