The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion: 06/19/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-19-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion: 06/19/06"
Let's talk about tonight's show.

OH.THE.DRAMA

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion:... nazpink 06-20-06 1
   RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion:... FlowerChild 06-20-06 2
   RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion:... JoshInSGV 06-21-06 3
       RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion:... volsfan 06-21-06 4
       RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion:... FlowerChild 06-22-06 5
           RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion:... DaveThe Dude 06-27-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-20-06, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion: 06/19/06"
Will Wes and Johanna's relationship last after this fiasco? If it doesn't I guess it's no big deal this experience just shortened the time they had together anyway, it seems in their destiny not to stay together. I'm not usually a violent person but a big part of me was hopping that the bottle hit Wes upside the head. Obviously, Wes is frustrated because it seems like he can't cut a break in this game and now he has to go up against his woman but if he would shut his meathead mouth up for two seconds he would realize he's not helping matters any. The only person he has there that even likes him is Johanna and what does he do but verbally abuse her!!!!! Wes just seriously irritates me and I don't see why Johanna even dates him, he seems to have absolutely no qualities. But then again she doesn't have much inside that head of hers besides air, so I guess it all makes sense.

Looks like Tonya is realizing she's getting very lil camara time, so we can expect to see some pretty messed up slutty stuff coming from her. Oh, wait that's just her personality. My bad.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion: 06/19/06"
DITTO! Everything Nazpink said!!!!

Stupid stupid Wes. He's such a jackoff. CAN'T.STAND.HIM. I hope Johanna kicks his butt in the Exile. Seriously. How awesome would that be? I'd love to see him go home. Johnanna is way better off without him around.

He was way out of line...what did he think - that by yelling and threatening everyone they'd do what he asked? GIVE ME A BREAK YOU FOOL. Aghhh....

Can't wait to see Tonya being her slutty self. I find it humorous...in a sad sort of way. She's like a rejected brothel whore.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-21-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion: 06/19/06"
I'm sorry if this sounds a little naive, but I've been away from the Real World for many years. I didnt see the Real World Chicago, but wasn't Tonya supposed to be this sheltered prude on the show?? If so, what the hell happened to her? How did she change from virgin to vixen?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-21-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion: 06/19/06"
You have the right Tonya but I think it was all an act. Tonya was the one that complained about everything and had every disease that someone mentioned. She is just a DAW like the rest of them.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion: 06/19/06"
I wouldn't go as far as calling her a vixen.
Virgin to Vermon...maybe.

I couldn't stand her in Chicago either!!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-27-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 4 Discussion: 06/19/06"
>I wouldn't go as far as
>calling her a vixen.
>Virgin to Vermon...maybe.
>

"Virgin to vermin," that's a great quote!!!

Wes is definitely the biggest (or is it lowest??) idiot to ever be on reality TV. Ugh!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •