The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible Next Challenge Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-11-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible Next Challenge Cast"
I copied this list for another site. Don't know if it is right. But if it is, this challenge looks like a nightmare. Of course there's most of the San Diego cast. Kina! NO! Wes! NO! BETH! NO NO NO

Brad
CT
Derrick
Eric
Evan
John
Kenny
Nehemiah
Tyler
Wes
Aneesa
Beth
Casey
Diem
Jodi
Kina
Paula
Robin
Svetlana
Tina

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast LadyT 06-11-06 1
   RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast Elaine0 06-12-06 2
       RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast michaeldh8 06-12-06 3
           RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast nazpink 06-13-06 4
               RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast FlowerChild 06-20-06 5
                   RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast flipxcyd 06-24-06 6
                   RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast FlowerChild 06-26-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-11-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast"
Interesting that there is no Johanna. Why so many fresh meat people? Where is this list from anyway?

TishyTime

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-12-06, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast"
Where is this list from anyway?

Someone posted it on sucks. They said they got it from another site. I can't remember which, but one I've heard of.

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-12-06, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast"
I think that list originated from montanalives on the tubescanboard.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-13-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast"
Paula!!! Paula!!!! NO!!!!!!!! Please, please do not let this list be true.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast"
Nehemiah??? That would be awesome. I *heart* Nehemiah. I'd love to see him again.

Paula? No way.
Beth? I like watching her act like a foolish cow.

Paula? Seriously? She better have good health insurance - she'll break in half during these competitions.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-06, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast"
Who ARE all these people?

An arkiegrl siggie

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Possible Next Challenge Cast"
Wait a minute, wait a minute....Nehemiah? NOT who I was thinking of. I actually HATE Nehemiah. I was thinking of Jaqueese from RW San Diego. NOT stupid Nehemiah. How could I get those two mixed up? Please DISREGARD my previous post. Nehemiah is a jack ass.

Where is my head these days.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •