The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
What is up for round 2? Let's chat about it here!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion ... volsfan 06-05-06 1
   RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion ... jenniferlyn 06-06-06 3
       RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion ... volsfan 06-06-06 5
 SURPRISE volsfan 06-05-06 2
 RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion ... JoshInSGV 06-06-06 4
   RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion ... nazpink 06-06-06 6
       RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion ... FlowerChild 06-06-06 7
           RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion ... JoshInSGV 06-06-06 8
               RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion ... nazpink 06-06-06 9
                   RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion ... DaveThe Dude 06-07-06 10
                       RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion ... FlamingCactusIT 06-08-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-05-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
Diem has cancer...WOW!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-06-06, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
Damn it, I missed Diem's big revelation.....so she has cancer? What did she say about it, is she going to be OK or what, or does she even know? (I always miss all the important stuff GRRR)

06-06-06, 06:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
Diem has had some treatment but the most serious part will take place once she gets back home from the challenge. Other than that...she doesn't know what will happen.

06-05-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
2. "SURPRISE"
The team of Whoral, Evan and the twins come in first place.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-06-06, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
I always found the Austin cast incredibly annoying, but I almost feel sorry for them. They are the outcasts on this challenge. I wish they could actually win something so they could turn the tables on Tina (OMG!!! could she be more obnoxious??) or Coral (I'm so sick of her overbloated ego).

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-06-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
Hmmmmm.....if I was a nicer person I too would feel sorry for the Austin cast...lol. No, I am a nice person but the Austin cast still annoys me and I'm glad they are going, the only ones I feel for are their partners.

Speaking of the Austin cast did anyone else kind of find themselves chuckling and rolling their eyes at Johanna's waterworks? Was it just me? I found it to be rather annoying and corny. And what's with Casey (Wes' partner) going along with wanting to be put into the exile? Is she that desperate for Wes' acceptance. Heck, I wouldn't go along with that idea. After all if Johanna goes home but by some slim chance Wes makes it to the end and wins she still gets to benefit. Ugh, I just find these people sooooooo annoying and corny that I would rather watch Tonya over them all, seriously.

Looks like Derrick has some tender feelings towards Diem. Good for Diem living her life. She seems to have a pretty good outlook and that alone can get anyone through the toughest of times. Best wishes to her.

When Katie was on the Battle of the Sexes 2 (I had never seen her before so I'm basing it on this appearance) she seemed to be the cute short gal. Now Katie comes off as the short dirty girl. I don't know what it is but I have the strong desire to throw her in a bath and scrub her clean, she just looks so skanky dirty to me.

Coral and Tina have always been the ego b!tches of these challenges and as put off as I have gotten about it in the past I just don't seem to care this time around. I guess it's because they are targeting the Austin cast which pleases me. Once they start gobbling down the others I will probably detest them.....maybe. I just can't wait to have the Austin cast gone that way we can get to know the others on the challenge, who are getting crappy air time right now.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
Ughhh...Tina is such a...what is the word....such a....Skank doesn't even do it. I don't know what to call her. I have this overwhelming urge to kick her in the head. Politics...I'll give you politics you skanky loud mouth beotch.

And Coral? Have you been doing this so long that you were actually able to rig this season? Who do you know on the inside? Oh...wait...you probably know everybody since this has been your career for the last 10 years.

Derrick is a good guy. I hope he goes far in this challenge - not only for himself, but his partner Diem. That's quite a load that girl has on her shoulders.

Katie does need a bath. I still like her, I just think she's not as cute as she used to be. She's getting really sloppy.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-06-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
Sometimes Derrick is so over-the-top in his assertiveness, but I actually liked the way he's interacting with Diem. He's very compassionate and supportive.

As far as Tina and Coral are concerned, I can't wait for these two piranhas to be kicked off the show. Tina is all talk and no action. What a useless skank! Now, am I the only one that is annoyed with Evan?? He's becoming too overconfident for his own good!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
Yes, Evan is pretty annoying. One reason is due to his close pal pal connection with Coral and the next reason would be due to his overconfidence. It was kind of funny when he asked Wes for pointers on the challenge. Like Wes is going to tell him anything of use!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-07-06, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
The Real World season in Austin was bad enough, but good grief, how stupid can Wes and Johanna be???? They're absolute idiots!!!

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-08-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 2 Discussion 06-05-06"
Speaking of Coral, I loved when Wes on in ep. 1 said, "Avoid any of the ones you saw when you were in Middle School. Coral, Theo." to his partner. that was hilarious.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •