The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-29-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
The first episode is an hour long. Here we go with another challenge. Let's talk about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... nazpink 05-29-06 1
   RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... nazpink 05-30-06 2
       RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... volsfan 05-30-06 3
           RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... batts 05-31-06 4
   RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... kenigirl 05-31-06 5
 RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... MummyT 06-01-06 6
 RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... LadyT 06-03-06 7
   RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... volsfan 06-03-06 8
       RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... LadyT 06-04-06 9
           RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... DaveThe Dude 06-05-06 10
               RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... michaeldh8 06-05-06 11
                   RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... DaveThe Dude 06-06-06 12
   RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion ... JoshInSGV 06-06-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-29-06, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
First off, Johanna is an airhead and I can definately see why her and Wes make such a perfect pair. First Wes screws up by trying to allign with Tonya! Someone who would love to gain the acceptance of all the other veterans, despite her I don't care bout them act. Then again, who really would have wanted to pair up with the Austin crew? Then Johanna's screw up vote, icing on the cake. I am personally glad to see Danny go. I don't think I could handle his possesive crap over Melinda or their fights and gushy corny makeups.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-30-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
Hellooooooooooooooo.......anyone out there??????!!!!!!

05-30-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
I am here...seems like things are very slow around here! I would have rather Wes go than Danny. I don't really like Wes.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-31-06, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
I can't stand that mohawk on his head. Good grief! What was he thinking? What is it with these challenges that these guys have to have some kind of screwed up hairstyle? Like Abe with his mohawk..... or Landon with that Bozo cut? Whats the matter with these people? Did they leave their brain in bed?

Is it me, or do I see a 'lazy eye' syndrome with Danny? It looks like the eye that he got broke has ..... well,,,, kindof fallen asleep. Remember when he told Melinda,
"I don't want my eye to look like a little dead dog, you know?"
.... remember that? Well, Danny..... you're starting to look like a
little dead dog, dude!

kenigirl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-31-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kenigirl Click to send private message to kenigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
yea i dont like johanna either...honestly i dont really like any new castmember from austin or keywest...there arent even interesting to watch...i mean i dont like tina much but i love watching her cuz she nos what shes doing and how to get unfer ppls skin and thats what i love!! the vets will conrol this game to doubt..all the newbies will be gone and the "fresh meat" really have no say in this game at all lol they just get carried along for the ride lol.. i mean the vets are gunna make eveything happen and all the discions... but i do like evan and diem as far as new ppl go , i havent really got to no any of their personalities yet....are katie and derrick dating?? i am pretty sure they are i was just wondering because they dont show it... and thank god coral is back!!!

MummyT 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-01-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MummyT Click to send private message to MummyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
I think having 4 members of the Austin cast really makes this one more interesting from the get-go. It is no wonder though that their alliance is the first to be targeted. I was sad to see Danny go home; mostly because I really like Melinda and I don't want to see her lose strength because of Danny leaving.

Oh and I am absolutely thrilled that Tonya is back! I LOVE TONYA!!! Take it all the way girl!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
Having 4 members from one cast is dangerous, but when they are dating, it's even more so. Big taget on the back. Please send Johanna home soon. She just sucks. And Corals breasts really should count as their own person. I am so glad to see that she is using her law degree to go on these challenges.

It's really sad when my favorite female is Katie, but I have to give props to the person who went to the Inferno and smoked a butt

TishyTime

06-03-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
It's really sad when my favorite female is Katie

That is REALLY sad! Don't be a stranger around here Tishy...join us more often!

*SMOOCH*

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
Well I can't watch another season of RW. But I love the challenges. They are like Laguna Beach, they are like crack. You just can't tear yourself away.

We all know that the vets have an advantage, but man, they have an extra contestant. Coral's breasts. The Inferno must have paid for one and the Gauntlet must have paid for the other. But damnit, she has a law degree, use it and stop going on these challenges!!!

*SMOOCHES* back atcha vols

TishyTime

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-05-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
Coral has a Law Degree?!?!? She has some sort of education?!?!? Where did this come from???? I thought she was just an obnoxious, uppidy monster with no brain. A Law Degree?!?!? Someone pinch me, I think I'm going insane!

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-05-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
I am pretty sure the law degree and PhD talk was a joke.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-06-06, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
Well, bring my rear end back to earth! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-06-06, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Freshmeat Episode 1 Discussion 05-29-06"
Whoral's boobs are as overinflated as her ego. I hope she goes home soon. I can't stand that b!tch! =)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •