The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Episode 13 Discussion 05-23-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Episode 13 Discussion 05-23-06"
Jose and Janelle FINALLY get into the action and give us an argument. Let's chat about it here...UMKAY?

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 GO JOSE! volsfan 05-23-06 1
   RE: GO JOSE! nazpink 05-23-06 2
       RE: GO JOSE! Katie1985 05-23-06 3
           Janelle is so stupid! BHoneycutt 05-31-06 4
               RE: Yep MummyT 06-01-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-06, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "GO JOSE!"
When he starts screaming KISS MY ASS! KISS MY ASS...I was jumping up and down. Good for him.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: GO JOSE!"
First thing I have to say is the previews for upcoming shows look interesting!!!! Looks like Paula and John play under the covers. Ty dresses in drag only to fall on his butt during a high kick. Paula goes walnuts yet again (real surprise there). John vs. Ty. And hey we finally get to see Martin (I wonder if Svetty will still think he's gay). Sounds like a bunch of drama smushed together in a fun sandwich!!!!

Now I can see why Janelle gets edited out of everything. Seriously, for someone who says they don't hold grudges she sure spent alot of time ranting (not talking) about the incident with Jose. As if she would accuse the guy of being insecure. It sounds to me that Janelle is the one with insecurities. Anyone who has to constantly remind themself and others that they are so great clearly does not believe it. She's nothing more than a snob who thinks she's all great and smart when the fact of the matter is she's not. I was happy to see Jose stand up to her and I was happy to see that Paula and Svetty tell him that he shouldn't take it back. You would have thought that no one responding to what Janelle was saying, especially when Ty was laughing at her, would have clued her in on how wrong and stupid she was being.

Katie1985 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katie1985 Click to send private message to Katie1985 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: GO JOSE!"
I was SO glad to see Jose stand up for himself tonight! Janelle needs to learn how to talk to people and not be so freakin demanding. If I were there, I would have knocked her out by now, without a doubt.

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-31-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Janelle is so stupid!"
I just watched this episode because I have been gone on vacation. Tyler was right when he said for as pretentious as Janelle acts, she says some DUMB things periodically. When she was b!tching about Jose to Paula in the bathroom (as she was putting on her make-up) she said something about Jose being insecure and using her as an "escape goat" because she is secure. It is "scapegoat" DUMMY! I can't stand her! She thinks she is so HOT and she is so NOT!

MummyT 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-01-06, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MummyT Click to send private message to MummyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yep"
Janelle definitely needs to lighten up and get her nose out of the air. Ugh.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •