The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
The preview comes on tonight! Let's talk about it here. I am sure I saw Whoral on the previews and you just KNOW she will eat the newbies!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discuss... FlowerChild 05-22-06 1
   RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discuss... volsfan 05-22-06 2
       RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discuss... batts 05-23-06 3
           RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discuss... nazpink 05-23-06 4
               RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discuss... FlowerChild 05-23-06 5
                   RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discuss... batts 05-23-06 6
               RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discuss... volsfan 05-23-06 7
                   RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discuss... nazpink 05-23-06 8
                       RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discuss... volsfan 05-23-06 9
 RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discuss... LadyT 05-26-06 10
   RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discuss... Vett06 05-29-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-22-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
Gross...I wish they'd stop showing all this raw meat.

This is going to be good. I like the fresh meat idea. I also like that there are a few notorious veterans (i.e. Katie, Coral, Tanja, Derrick..and whoever else i might have forgotten).

Mel is on the show? Did I catch that right??

I miss the Karen commercials.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-22-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
Yes, Mel is there. Theo is too WHEW!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-23-06, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
Danny, Melinda, Wes, and Johanna are there from
The Real World Austin!..... which was the best season ever! I ate lunch in the Real World Austin house last week, and Big Tex.... is still there. And the little pool is still there, but it's changed. A Lot.

I don't quite understand why they put peeps on this challenge that haven't been on the Real World or a Road Rules season. Are these people going to be on a future episode? I don't get it.

I miss the Karen commercials too

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
Well, I'm kinda taking TJ's words more seriously than the joking manner he presented them. The past RR's and RW's are getting too fat and lazy....lol, that's why there's fresh meat, besides all the newbie RW's aren't that great so it doesn't help when wanting to bring fresher blood to these challenges.

I think Eric (newbie/big guy) is going to be the reincarnation of Chris Farley. Loud,obnoxious,yet funny as hell. This guy really seemed to be liked by all during the previews. Diem seems like she is going to be a whinner and the other new blonde chick that almost looks like Diem seems to get into her fair share of fights but also appeared to lack the ability to articulate her words (Hey just like Paula Walnuts!).

Coral is definately going to eat everyone up, that's probably why her boobs get so big everytime we see her (better than going to the gut...huh?) Of course we can expect that Tonya is a neurotic mess and Katie will come off as the short skanky one. The Austin gang is going to be about as lame as they were on their season and will probably be taking a beating from everyone else. Danny looks about the same stupid self and Melinda is still putting up with his crap. Wes seems like he is going to be even more of a meathead, but hey why not play up the title of the show. Tina is Coral's evil twin sister so I think we all know what to expect out of her.

Overall, I think that this may make for some interesting stupid entertaining drama that I will be watching and commenting on.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
Wes IS an even bigger meathead. Looks like this is going to be pretty tough on his and Johanna's relationship. And Danny is on the show too? I must have missed that part - I only saw Mel. This should be interesting.

Some of this fresh meat is YOUNG...18/19? Interesting. They'll get eaten alive.

Oh...and that big guy, Eric? I have a feeling he'll be cracking us up this season. I can't wait!!

Batts - Lunch at the Austin house, hey? Neat. Whatcha eatin'?

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-23-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
Oh...and that big guy, Eric? I have a feeling he'll be cracking us up this season. I can't wait!!

He's gonna be a hoot! His dance moves could get a little painful to watch though. Maybe Tahj could show him some dancing groooves!

They have great Messcan food at the Austin House mmmmm

05-23-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
The past RR's and RW's are getting too fat and lazy....lol, that's why there's fresh meat, besides all the newbie RW's aren't that great so it doesn't help when wanting to bring fresher blood to these challenges.

Who has gotten fat? Tina is a little chunky but I wouldn't call her fat.

Also, the new blood on the last couple of gauntlets have gotten the boot so early they weren't given the chance to bring much to the table.

I would rather see them have some way of determining the two that performed the worst and have them in the gauntlet to see who goes home instead of the voting. However, this doesn't allow for the drama the vote brings.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
LOL....I don't really know who has gotten fat or not that was what TJ said as a joke for why they had to get fresh meat. The veterans did seem a little worn last challenge though.

05-23-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
You know seeing Danny and Melinda, Wes and Johanna made me kinda miss Rachel and Veronica.

OMG. It's true. There must be something seriously wrong with me.

TishyTime

Vett06 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-29-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vett06 Click to send private message to Vett06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fresh Meat: The Preview Discussion 05-22-06"
was anyone else fooled by wes's new mohawk?? i thought it was abe untill i saw the name!lol

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •