The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Episode 12 Discussion: 05-16-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Episode 12 Discussion: 05-16-06"
Paula gets drunk and goes Walnuts all over 'em! Let's chat it up here.

What do you guys think?

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 05-16-06 1
 It's official... volsfan 05-16-06 2
   RE: It's official... nazpink 05-16-06 3
       RE: It's official... DaveThe Dude 05-17-06 4
           RE: It's official... nazpink 05-17-06 5
               RE: It's official... DaveThe Dude 05-17-06 6
               RE: It's official... volsfan 05-17-06 7
                   RE: It's official... DaveThe Dude 05-18-06 8
                       RE: It's official... nazpink 05-18-06 9
                           RE: It's official... DaveThe Dude 05-18-06 10
                               RE: It's official... MummyT 06-01-06 11
                                   RE: It's official... volsfan 06-01-06 12
                                       RE: It's official... foxfire987 06-05-06 13
                                           RE: It's official... DaveThe Dude 06-05-06 14
                                           RE: It's official... volsfan 06-05-06 15
                                               RE: It's official... foxfire987 06-05-06 16
                                               RE: It's official... DaveThe Dude 06-06-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-16-06, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 12 Discussion: 05-16-06"
Paula can dish it out butt damn she can't take it! I am LMAO at the car ride. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-16-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
2. "It's official..."
Forget the WAL...Paula IS nuts!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-16-06, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's official..."
What a friggin lunatic!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the fact that John has to sit there and put up with her crap everytime they go out. What a downer to an otherwise great day and night. Finally, a few people spoke up and told her she was the one who started it, that was clearly what she needed to hear. The cast needs to stop feeling pity for her because as a result they let her get away with too much crap. John seriously deserves a big reward for putting up with Paula Walnuts. And what the hell is this "I blacked out, I only somewhat remember what happned" crap because IMO she seemed to have a very good idea of what went down. And I am also sick of her friggin baby voice and watching her pick scabs. I say throw her in a padded room with her hands tied behind her back and a feeding tube shoved down her throat.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-17-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's official..."
Why waste the feeding tube?

IMHO, there comes a time when the Appeals Process has to come to an end, and someone has to yank the rope on the trap door and let the prisoner drop. In other words, it is time the crew simply vote that she goes home. She's a whack job, but I think she's also a manipulating piece of doo doo. Can I say "doo doo" here? Maybe I should say she's a piece of intestinal expulsion. Or maybe I should just say, SHE'S A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

05-17-06, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's official..."
Oh, she's definately a manipulator. Paula is using her bad situations to create attention for herself. I seriously think she knows exactly what she is doing to John. I feel so bad for the poor guy. Maybe he should rub a bunch of food on him to turn her away from him, I don't know. Voting her out would be a nice idea but these people are too much of pushovers to even do that. They are,in a sense, creating an even bigger uglier monster with Paula giving her all that pity treatment. I'm guessing, due to Paula's excellent ability to create drama, we will see her on RW/RR challenges....what a shame. Imagine Coral getting at her?!!!! Is it just me or does it seem like Paula is glancing at the camaras to see if she's getting filmed during her outburst?

And it looks like everyone is getting their wishes with Janelle and Jose air time. Looks like Jose is pretty much getting fed up with everyone's attitudes and drama. Quiet until he has been stretched to the limit.

05-17-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's official..."
Once again, Nazpink is right on the money.

Yes, the others are being too nice to Paula. Sometimes "tough love" is the best. Pampering people only encourages dependence and, in Paula's case, the opportunity for underhanded manipulation. Of course, the executioner has the trap door waiting patiently.....

05-17-06, 06:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: It's official..."
I don't disagree with anything you say nazpink but I think Paula is using everyone in the house. I think we are only seeing the best stuff and John is the easiest to rile up and is more vocal than the others...except Ty. I am waiting for Paula to cross paths with that queen just to see what happens.

I agree that they are creating a bigger monster but to a degree they almost have to cater to her or live in misery. So, I think the roomies think it is easier to try and pamper her to keep her happy and not have to put up with the wench. JMHO.

05-18-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: It's official..."
I say vote her off!! Feed her to the sharks!!

Next week's episode looks fairly interesting. The pent up attitude of Janelle finally comes out. Maybe Jose will belt her!!

05-18-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
9. "RE: It's official..."
OOOOOOOOO, I would love to see Paula strike out against Ty, he would bark her down more than a level, but I think she knows that and won't even go there. I thought it was humorous how much Ty was laughing at Paula in the van.

05-18-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: It's official..."
I wonder what would happen if - the next time Paula Walnuts throws an idiot, childish fit - that the entire crew just turned to her and laughed? And then just ignored her the rest of the evening. Wow! That would be great!

MummyT 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-01-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MummyT Click to send private message to MummyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's official..."
You guys just don't understand her. I feel for her. I can't say I know her, but I feel like I have a better understanding of her than you guys seem too.

Paula you are TOO SWEET! Kudos to her for realizing that drinking too much is not good for her and doing something about that

06-01-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
12. "RE: It's official..."
You guys just don't understand her. I feel for her. I can't say I know her, but I feel like I have a better understanding of her than you guys seem too.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

Who are you talking about? Paula? I think it would be interesting for someone to take up for Paula here (as you can see the conversation is very one sided). Feel free to share why all of us don't understand her but you do. Why are you the expert on Paula Walnuts?

foxfire987 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foxfire987 Click to send private message to foxfire987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It's official..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-06 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

I agree with the other user. i support Paula for realizing she has a problem and is trying to fix it and i also understand an able to understand her. I feel for her... obviously she's been through heck and back and atleast she's trying to make things better. All of you seem to be so quick to judge that you forget everyone has problems. And i agree again with the user before, you'll never understand it.

06-05-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
14. "RE: It's official..."
I still think Paula Walnuts is a twisted, manipulating, trouble making whack job.

06-05-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
15. "RE: It's official..."
I do understand that all of us have problems (hey, I have my own) but I am with Dave...she is a whackjob.

foxfire987 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foxfire987 Click to send private message to foxfire987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It's official..."
No thats just a part of the anorexia. She's just being honest about it instead of trying to hide it, but thats it through and through.

06-06-06, 02:24 AM (EST)
17. "RE: It's official..."
Vols once again agrees with me!!! More wine!! More wine!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •