The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where is Roald Rules?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where is Roald Rules?"
I thought MTV was going to bring it back with a different format. It was such a great show. These past couple of Real Worlds have been crappy. Real World hasn't been good since Las Vegas.

Created by PhoenixMons

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060411/photos_eo_en/3b1841aeffae6d23019a7ae61242f587;_ylt=Ar7OiEattP29JL3iAdq76yLqGL8C;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGk2OHYzBHNlYwN0bXA-
Where's my daughter?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where is Roald Rules? Pretty_Kitty 04-12-06 1
   RE: Where is Roald Rules? batts 04-13-06 2
 RE: Where is Roald Rules? DeltaPin 04-30-06 3
 RE: Where is Road Rules? kidflash212 05-05-06 4
   RE: Where is Road Rules? michaeldh8 05-16-06 5
       RE: Where is Road Rules? FlamingCactusIT 05-16-06 6
       RE: Where is Road Rules? Irishbear0987 05-21-06 7
           RE: Where is Road Rules? Nadia25 10-02-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-12-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where is Roald Rules?"
I'd much rather watch Road Rules then Real World but I felt like the whole vote people off was the dumbest thing ever!!!!! Part of the charm was these youngins being stuck together in an RV for an extended period of time. I was also furious at MTV for Casting Donell (remember him?) my problem being is that they set him up to fail no way was he going to make it till the end being as big as he was. Maybe thay did it for drama and ratings but I was disgusted. I still hate Abe to this day because of that season
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-13-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where is Roald Rules?"
I hate Donell because of that season. Abe tried everything he could to be agreeable with that Behemoth, but Behemoth wouldn't have it. Donell knowingly did everything he could, to push Abes buttons, and continue to blatently, and unmercilessly attack Abes upbringing, culture, home, and race. To me .... Donell is the one that should have been sent home.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way too. Next time Real Worlders/Road Rulers come to your town, and you get a chance to meet them (They tour in groups all the time) ask them what their real feelings are about this incident.

I wish the producers would invite Donell on one of these challenges.... so I could watch Abe beat him up again!

And it's Donells fault he couldn't make it to the end of the challenge. Maybe if it was some kind of pie eating contest, or a hot dog bob maybe he could have gotten further....
just saying......

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-06, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where is Roald Rules?"
My thoughts exactly. Much prefer watching Road Rules than the Real World.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-05-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where is Road Rules?"
I used to love Road Rules - it was even better than Real World in my opinion. Then somebody ruined the show by changing the focus from how a disparate group of people live and come together as a team to get a job done into Fear Factor stunts and Survivor vote offs. It was a stupid move and killed the show.

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-06, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where is Road Rules?"
http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/65751.htm

May 10, 2006 -- MEET MTV's "Fresh Meat."
MTV is putting the final touches on the latest edition of its "Road Rules" vs. "Real World" challenge, this time called "Fresh Meat," which debuts on May 29.

The show, which over the years has become one of the most watched on the network, usually pits the alumni from MTV's two signature shows against each other.

Each season it has a different name, such as "The Inferno" or "The Gauntlet." But with "Road Rules" off the air for almost two years, producers decided to cast viewers this time.

"Quite honestly, one of the reasons we did 'Fresh Meat' was because we haven't had a 'Road Rules' on in a few years," executive producer Jon Murray told The Post last night. He said his studio has already pitched a new version of the popular reality show to MTV, but is still waiting to hear back. ....

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-16-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where is Road Rules?"
If they retool Road Rules it should take on a format like 'shuddershudder' Big Brother 1. They start with 6 and earn cash winnings for completing missions, at the end of each episode, a viewer vote sends someone home. The longer they stay in the RV, the more prizes they could earn. When someone steps off the show, someone new comes in the RV.

Irishbear0987 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-21-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irishbear0987 Click to send private message to Irishbear0987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Where is Road Rules?"
Yea I like Road Rules way better then Real World because Real World to me is boring and retarted.

Nadia25 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-06, 04:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nadia25 Click to send private message to Nadia25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Where is Road Rules?"
Does you guys know of a casting call for Road Rules?
Post info if you hear anything!
Thanks

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •