The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Key West Episode 3 Discussion: 03/14/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Key West Episode 3 Discussion: 03/14/06"
Queen Ty throws a hissy fit about Slutty and then it all goes downhill from there. They work on opening the tanning salon. Should be a good start to the drama this season.

Let's talk about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 03-14-06 1
 RE: The Real World Key West Episode... niki12 03-15-06 2
   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... volsfan 03-15-06 3
       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... DaveThe Dude 03-15-06 4
           RE: The Real World Key West Episode... niki12 03-15-06 5
               RE: The Real World Key West Episode... FlowerChild 03-15-06 6
                   RE: The Real World Key West Episode... nazpink 03-15-06 7
                       RE: The Real World Key West Episode... Sonya 03-15-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-14-06, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 3 Discussion: 03/14/06"
I think I actually liked this episode. Hey, did I really say that?!?

I think it's pretty funny how the gay guy keeps riding Svetlana. I think he's right, though - she probably never has had anyone talk frankly, honestly or sternly to her. The little spoiled brat is getting a dose of reality. Well, that's what the show is all about, isn't it?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

niki12 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niki12 Click to send private message to niki12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 3 Discussion: 03/14/06"
does anyone notice when svetlana says something to ty, he came back with a response like "dont speak to me like that."and ty can say anything to svetlana whether it is disrespectful or not.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-06, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 3 Discussion: 03/14/06"
And who is to blame? Is Ty telling the truth? Sometimes we don't like to hear the truth and it hurts.

How was Ty "disrespectful"?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-15-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 3 Discussion: 03/14/06"
>>How was Ty "disrespectful"?

I think Ty is definitely disrespectful to Svetlana. He thinks he's more mature, more educated, more cultured, & more refined. He thinks he's better than her. He's like a high school senior talking down to the new 7th grader on the first day of school.

He also thinks she's a spoiled brat - which she is. I think he's right that she needs a dose of reality, but I also think he's got his head up his rear end if he thinks he's Mister Refinement and Perfection. He might well be COMPARED TO HER, but that's not saying much.

By the end of the season, if Svetlana grows up a little (and, hopefully, gets laid), and if Ty comes to his senses (and especially if he's the one who boinks Svetlana), then the season might just end to have been pretty interesting. Hmmmm......

niki12 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niki12 Click to send private message to niki12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 3 Discussion: 03/14/06"
svetlana does seem like a spoiled brat....but it just seems like he is always making somekind of snide comment to her and whenever she speaks up, he gets a little upset

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 3 Discussion: 03/14/06"
I LOVE their new job!! It reminds me of The Apprentice! I hope they really come up with something good for this little business tanning adventure!! This should be interesting!!!

I agree with you Dave - Ty-Ty does think he's better than Svetlana and he does talk down to her. BUT....I do think Ty-Ty tried to make an honest attempt to make her feel better at the end when he was in the hot tub being all goofy.

This was a good episode. I'm looking forward to seeing them carry out the task of getting this tanning thing up and running!!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-15-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 3 Discussion: 03/14/06"
The business adventure should be interesting and it will probably create plenty of drama. The majority of the Real Worlders seem to have a background in sales and financies so if they fail it will be due to their bickering.

I love Ty but I do agree that he goes a bit overboard with Svetlana. I can see putting her in her place when she starts to act like a spoiled brat, but to do it when she's basically just sitting there is excessive and it won't help her to see the "light" of her ways. I also agree with Svetlana when she said that Ty and Janelle were pretty much one person (which is what I've been saying). In the end Ty talked things through with Svetty, I think Ty is the type to be wrong but have no problem coming to that realization. So, to sum up my opinion on this situation Ty's intentions were right his approach was wrong.

And then there was Paula, who wasn't shown much during this episode (not that I'm complaining) who made the comment that she still wanted to get help for her problem but was going to put the business ahead of the issue. I'm glad that she wants to jump in and do her part in the salon but I also think that her emotional and physical well being is far more important and the fact that she's willing to put it last just goes to show how little motivation or desire she had for wanting to get better. Like I've said before I am convinced Paula is going to continue to play the victim role just for attention.

I was a little disappointed in Zach, John and Jose's effort to freak the girls out. I don't know why they felt they had accomplished the scare factor because the girls looked far more confused to annoyed rather than scared. Wish they had done it differently because it would have been halirious to see them screaming and running around, heck I think they would have had more success with scaring Ty.

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Key West Episode 3 Discussion: 03/14/06"
I am loving the show and Queen Ty. I think Ty was a little harsh towards slutty, but it seems it helped slutty so no harm done, right? I think Paula does need to give 100% to the job, but still doesn't need to put her personal problems on the back burner either.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •