The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
Here we go kiddies…another round of Real World has started and we have a bunch of DAWs to keep up with over the next few months. Before we get to the summary of the first episode, let’s meet the roomies:

Janelle is a 23-year old bi-racial girl from California. Remember, she is the one that dates within her race (black boys) that really isn’t in her race…just partly. She comes across as being fairly outspoken but I wonder if she will be the bitch she says she is or if she is just all blow. We will have to wait and see I guess but the frizzy hair reminds me of Jerri from Survivor and is all it takes to turn my stomach.

Janelle (halfie) has been accepted to the San Francisco School of Law but wants to become a make-up artist as well. Well, those are two careers that really go hand and hand. I guess she can always get paid for doing the make-up for her defendants before going into the courtroom. Let’s just hope she doesn’t start giving her customers the same hairstyle as herself. Let’s please not forget to remember that Janelle is half black/half white.

John (Blowie) is 23 and from California as well. He is from Fullerton but recently graduate from Penn State. I hope this means he is going to be a little more grown-up than some of the other Real Worlder’s from the recent past but his nickname is Johnny Bananas. Is he the “Wes” of the group and the playa he projects? Prolly not!

I can see where John is going to be competing with Tyler and Jose for the best hair of the males this season. As of now, I would have to pick Jose, Tyler and then John. I will keep a tally of the men’s hair as the season goes by.

Jose was raised in Brooklyn but now resides in Sunrise Florida. Where can I start with this guy? He has his real estate license and is attending Florida State University as a junior. He is good looking but I think comes across as knowing it…just ask him!

However, his nickname is The Don! Is he going to come out as a frontrunner for the next season of the Soprano’s? His bio says he doesn’t take the easy way out…he is one we have to keep an eye on during this season. I think he may be in the running for anyone willing to give him a second glance (including Tyler!).

Paula (Skinny) is 24 and a recent graduate from Quinnipiac University and let’s hope more of an adult that can keep this idiots under control (after watching the first episode, I realize I was really being stewpid when talking about her being an “adult”).

Her bio says that she “demands attention” and is insecure. Oh good grief…do we have another Beth in the making? Let’s hope not or worse she could be another “Coral MY BREASTESSESS ARE REAL” in the making!

Svetlana (Slutty) is a 19 year-old pre-med student at Temple. Well, sounds like MTV is trying to get people that are more mature than in the past but I wonder why this one is included. The baby is supposedly the slut of the group…I am keeping the crown until she can live up to the title!

Her bio makes it sound like this will be her breaking away from home ordeal. If so, we could hear tons of “I miss home” crying and it could get old very quickly. Let’s hope she hooks up and finds someone to cling to early on…if not? We could be in trouble here.

Next up…Zach (Chubbie)! This former chubster has lost weight and is having a hard time keeping it off. He might have more success if he just shaved his weight (that’s 25 pounds right there). He says that he is very active and plays tennis and I guess we will have to see if Mr. Healthy can keep up with workout besides the 16oz curls.

Zach has that loveable puppy dog look with really nice eyes but something tells me he is going to be the clingy “I have to have someone” at all times kind of guy. Is it just me or has MTV found a bunch of guys that are going to cause more drama than the girls this time around?

Tyler (queen Ty) is the token gay for the season and is athletic as a top swimmer that had an injury to keep him from competing. As a typical gay male, Tyler has the hair, style and jewelry to pull it off without much determination.

I don’t know if Tyler knows about Key West or not but it is one of the most gay friendly cities in the country. If Tyler is half as smart as the others he will be on the lookout for a sugar daddy and forget the Real World house!

Enough of the previews…let’s get to the first episode!

Well, it appears the editors of the show wants to drill home that everyone is insecure and afraid of not fitting in with the others. Slutty is leaving home for the first time for more than a week (however, on her weekly trips she could take her battery powered friend) and is really upset that others might find her “loose” way of life a little threatening and she is worried about fitting in with the rest of the houseguest.

Skinny reveals that she is sort of kinda in a way but not really a bulimic. This is something that has just started rearing its ugly head but long enough for her to not weigh more than 105 pounds soaking wet. She is afraid others might judge her and make fun of the way she wants to lose more than 20 pounds during her stay in the Real World house.

Queen Ty is up next and excited about leaving home and the new world that awaits…however, he isn’t so sure the others will accept him for the person he is and the fact that he likes to bed other guys. Will the men of the house feel threatened? Will he make friends easily? Will this ever end? My head hurts already.

Halfie is so worried about moving into the house and wondering if the others will accept the fact that she is half cow feet and half pig snout and it is going to cause such drama others won’t know how to act.

Blowie is seen saying goodbye to his plastic girlfriend and assuring her that everything will be ok between them. However, he is very upset that the others may not find him acceptable to live with because he has this ongoing relationship with a blow-up doll or that he may have to share her with the other guys of the house. The one thing I am concerned about is whether he will have to share his girlfriend with Slutty on slow Friday nights.

Chubbie was a porker as a child but has now lost weight and is active to try and keep the weight off. He is really worried about not fitting in with the others because they may not accept the fact that he used to be fat or that he has to work to keep his weight off.

Have I said that my head hurts already? I don’t know why we have to go through all this worry carp and we can’t just move on to where they are all in the house. Anyways, that is where I am going to pick up the summary…

Well, I thought that was where I would pick-up but first:

1) Keep in mind this season started taping the day after Hurricane Katrina came through Key West. Even though these idiots are complaining that they had to spend one night in hotels with no power and some ceilings leaked they have no concept of the fact that parts of the Gulfcoast were totally devastated by the hurricane.
2) The house: OH.MY.HECK! What a freakin house! It is right on the ocean very similar to the San Diego house except they have a freakin awesome pool and the inside of the place is the most awesome house yet! IMHO!

Meanwhile, to the house where everyone has arrived:

There are tons of filler before we get our first night out on the town and everyone goes for a drink as John/Zach decides to tell Skinny that she would look good with about 10 pounds on her bones. This just re-assures her that she isn’t pretty, too fat, doesn’t fit in and totally unworthy of living. She also realizes that she won’t gain ten pounds by eating the two puffs taken from the rice pattie she had for breakfast.

The next day Queen Ty gives his take on the roomies to his best friend over the phone:

Janelle: Bi-racial (remember she is half cow/half pig) and smart…he really likes her.
Slutty: Big boobs that go on for days (I have no idea why he cares).
Jose: Heart of gold. (Sure he meant to say “heart of”)
John: Meathead.
Zach: Jew from Seattle.
Paula: Anorexic girl in need of a protein shake. (um…protein shake, Quarter Pounder, fries, shake, banana split and a Twix candy bar for breakfast)

Well, I don’t know why I spent over half my summary giving descriptions of these idiots when Queen Ty did a much better job than I.

John/Zach is going to run a load of dishes but puts dishwashing detergent in the washer. Evidently, he is thinking of the amount of soap needed for washing his hair because he just turns the bottle up (and it is not the detergent for the machine…it is hand washing detergent) and puts a huge glob in the machine. Suds go everywhere as Queen Ty and Jose are left to clean up while John/Zach just lies on the sofa and watches.

Martin and Slutty sort of argues over John/Zach playing with her feet and Martin’s ex-girlfriend playing with his ass. Well personally, I wouldn’t mind the playing of the feet but if Martin likes someone playing with his ass maybe he should spend time hanging out with Queen Ty…just saying.

John/Zach is eating pizza and Skinny is so jealous because she would get fat just by eating one slice. She says she would feel guilty for eating a slice. Girl needs professional help as she continues to talk about women getting fat being the downfall of the female society. WTF? When did the female society fall? If the female society fell why do we still have to suffer through Coral and Beth being part of our TV viewing?

The next night everyone goes out drinking having a great time. They are all playing around dancing and drinking until Skinny decides it is time to pull the trigger on all types of fun because she HAS to cause a scene immediately. Skinny approaches John/Zach and starts insulting him for no apparent reason. He sort of blows it off but Skinny is over it! She says she hates it out and wants to go home. They all get in the van and head to the house, which is the beginning of the end…

Skinny just rips into John/Zach and tells him that she hurts just having to listen to him talk (does it matter that my eyes and ears hurt having to look and listen to the wench complain? I guess not cuz it just goes on). He tells her to not use all the bleach on her hair the next time. Things go from penis size to breast size when Queen Ty reminds us to never joke about an anorexics breast size…Hell, if not breast size…what?

As life revolves around Skinny, she starts hyperventilating and must get out of the car…IMMEDIATELY! Gawd, I thought Coral (where’s that damn spider?) and Beth demanded attention but this is crazy. As the first episode comes to an end we are left with wondering just how long Skinny will hold out…will Slutty make it? We will have to wait and see!

SUMMARY: Seven peeps move into a house in Key West and all seem to hit it off except the anorexic and John/Zach. The anorexic is a terrible drunk and demands attention. Everyone is caught up and ready for the second episode.

OH.THE.DRAMA!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... brvnkrz 03-03-06 1
   RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 03-04-06 2
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... celinedion1 03-04-06 3
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... ARnutz 03-04-06 4
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... motormouth 03-05-06 5
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... batts 03-05-06 6
 Good news, vols! weltek 03-06-06 7
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... Elaine0 03-06-06 8
   RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... Sonya 03-07-06 9
       RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... DaveThe Dude 03-07-06 10
 RE: Official Summary: The Real Worl... FlowerChild 03-08-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
Great job, Doc. I'm so happy that I can come here and read it instead of having to watch it. I just can't force myself to watch anymore. So instead, I'll just come here and read it. *smooch*

An awesome Arkie siggie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-04-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
Well Vols, I don't know about any "smooches" going around here, but I will say this: The "reality" of the hurricanes and other natural disasters just might make this season worth watching. As for that snotty, insecure, pampered Svetlana Ho, well, I'll just puke now and get it over with.

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-06, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
Great review, this season looks kind of interesting to watch, especially with the huricaine.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
Great job Vols! Now you only have about 16 more of these to do!

Well, I don’t know why I spent over half my summary giving descriptions of these idiots when Queen Ty did a much better job than I. *snort*

Maybe Chubbie can lend Skinny that extra 10 pounds she needs!

A J Slice original ©2004
I'm not watching this drek either.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-05-06, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
Well, I watched it, and it looks promising to me. I know Paula is going to keep putting on a show for us and I want to see where that goes. Thanks for the summary! Great job!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-05-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
>2) The house: OH.MY.HECK! What a
>freakin house! It is right
>on the ocean very similar
>to the San Diego house
>except they have a freakin
>awesome pool and the inside
>of the place is the
>most awesome house yet! IMHO!

Most definately! the most DAWsome house yet!
>
>They are all playing around
>dancing and drinking until Skinny
>decides it is time to
>pull the trigger on all
>types of fun because she
>HAS to cause a scene
>immediately. Skinny approaches John/Zach and
>starts insulting him for no
>apparent reason.

It's gonna be this girls job to be the drama queen this season. Reminds me of this asthsmatic girl, that practically died every time she went out to the clubs with us every other weekend. OMG! Have you ever ate at Denny's at 2:30 in the morning with an asthmatic convulsing gasping drama queen?

>John/Zach. The anorexic is a
>terrible drunk and demands attention.
She's gonna bring back hilarious alarming memories.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Good news, vols!"
You can just copy & paste your short summary for the rest of the season's episodes! You may have to substitute other names for "anorexic" with another person's notable (skank, dude), but the one sentence should really sum each episode up nicely!

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-06-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
Great job, Vols. You captured our new roomies perfectly.

The house looks great. It could house at least 20 people. Funny how these 7 slackers live in this fantastic house and the 16 or 18 or 20 hamsters of BB are stuck in their cheap plywood summer house.

I can't believe I got through a whole hour without quite hating anyone one yet. But that will change. It will be easy.

Svetlana was pushing it. I can't stand these people who are in a relationship and just dying to cheat. Oh no, there's a guy (was it Zach?) that's her type. Now she has to cheat. Did she say she has a problem with blondes because they get all the attention? I can see that. She's not about to share. Then at the end of the day she'll talk to her boyfriend on the phone. If she's had a good day, she'll tell him how the guys are coming on to her, but if it's a bad day and she didn't get her share of attention, she'll cry to him about how much she misses him and hate the house.

What was Skinny's name? Paula? She is one screwed up woman. Why would she go there? No matter what anyone says to her, she'll get offended and cry. She knew that going into the house. Didn't she say she doesn't like people? Ok I don't like people, so I think I'll move into a house with 6 strangers. Sure that makes sense. I think the previews have her saying she doesn't like guys. Again why is she there? She seems like she's nice and rational until the breakdowns.

Janelle seems the most normal of the girls, but you just know there's a b!tch scratching to get out.

Is John just Zach with a shave and haircut? They just may be the new Brad/Randy. I'll think we'll be seeing them on the challenges for years to come.

Don't have much of an opinion of Jose yet. That is his name, right? He seems nice.

So far Tyler is my favorite. He seems like he'll stir up trouble, but in a good way for the audience. I think he'll sit back, gossip about everyone and casually call people out on their actions.

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
Vols - great summary. I can't wait for tonight.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-07-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
I just hope this season is better than last season. I think there is potential here. We shall see!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-08-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula"
Great job Vols!!

I'm looking forward to this season...I know everybody complains about these drunken fools....maybe I'm just sick and twisted, but damn it, I love watching this show!!

The one thing you didn't mention Vols - John doesn't DRINK!!! Yet.

Who wouldn't love the gay queen bee of gossip, the sickly skinny cuckoo chic, the young Russian slut, two frat boys, the hot home owner who drives a 1983 firebird (or something), and the definitely not just white girl? I mean come on, this is quality television.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •