The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Austin Cast Update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-20-06, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Austin Cast Update"
Someone at Sucks posted this and I thought you might be interested in what these guys are up to.

Johanna talked about binge drinking? She should know.

Nehemiah and Johanna spoke at my school tonight, and I certainly wasn't about to pass up the oppurtunity to see a couple of reality whores in action. This is my first year at this school, and a girl told me that every year that have RW/RR cast members do this, and apparently a year or two ago, Veronica came. Oh, the things I would've said to her.

They talked for about an hour, on binge drinking, safe sex, and their Real World experience.

A couple things I got from it:
-Johanna (who is VERY pretty in person) hasn't had a drink in two months

-Her mom didn't let her little sister watch the show, but she heard all about it from her friends at school

-Nehemiah's mom was proud of him through the whole show, even with the groupie drawer stuff. Johanna said a lot of their girls in the drawer were really ugly

-Danny and Melinda are getting married next summer (seriously, just strangle me right now). Johanna is in the wedding party, Nehemiah may or may not even go; he talked to Danny for the first time since the reunion show a few weeks ago

-Rachel and Lacey are still with their boyfriends, Johanna and Wes are still together (yuck) and Nehemiah is single

-The Real World crew gave them a curfew of 1:30 Am, because the streets in Austin get wild around 2 AM, and they didn't want to put the cameras (not necessarily the cast) in harms way

-They discussed in obvious stuff about how you see a very small portion of what happens, and what you see is their marketable image

-Johanna said "s**t" a couple times while speaking, and during the sex portion kept bringing up internal warts

-She said that during the challenges, the cast is given about $1000 a week to buy alcohol (they have to buy their own, or be bought it during the Real World); also that for the upcoming challenge, they mostly wanted couples to participate.

-She also told a kind of funny story about how Wes played racquetball with her dad at a country club and got naked with him in the sauna, not knowing he didn't have to

I also got an autograph from them and my picture taken with them, and I told Nehemiah how much he rocked on the reunion show and that Danny is an a**hole. That made him happy and I shook his hand and he told me it's good to have a fan. They were both very friendly people.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •