The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-13-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-06 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

What do you think the Gauntlet has in store for us tonight? Lets see it is a girl Gauntlet, so I'm sure Beth will have some drama or Cara and Kina? Let's chat.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06 volsfan 02-13-06 1
   RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06 nazpink 02-14-06 2
       RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06 Sonya 02-14-06 3
           RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06 volsfan 02-14-06 4
               RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06 nazpink 02-15-06 5
                   RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06 Sonya 02-15-06 6
                       RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06 Elaine0 02-16-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06"
Oh, it is all about Beth.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-14-06, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06"
Hmmm.....it's becoming very little about Beth. Besides a few snarky remarks referring to Beth or Beth's own, she doesn't seem to be too much of the center of drama. In fact, considering these people's "drama history" there has been a minimal amount of it.

Last night's episode was hyped up by the previews. I was waiting for this big outburst of b!tching between Kina and Cara and it turned out to be a lame exchange of words. Personally, I think Kina was trying to start trouble when she went and talked to Cara. If it wasn't about "combat" then why not just say you did a good job and good-bye, why ask her if she had anything to say because it would be her last chance? To me, Kina knew that Cara was not on good terms with her and by saying that to Cara was an invitation to say what it was that went wrong and it was to fight.

02-14-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06"
Kina was definitely looking for trouble with Cara. First she interrupted a moment between Cara and Susie. Kina wouldn't like it if her or Randy were leaving and someone did that to her. Then she said if you have anything to say, say it and we all knew Kina couldn't listen to what Cara had to say w/o saying something back.

So, do you think one of the guys are going to take one for the team and "bang" Beth? Do you thing Beth would give them the time?

No excitement was shown between Alton and Jodi this time. Where was the normal club scene anyway? I want to see more getting drunk and people hooking up then the garbage we are seeing. I want drama. LOL!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06"
Kina is sooooo immature.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-15-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06"
LMAO. Honestly, I don't think one of the guys will take one for the team and hook up with Beth. But didn't we see her and what's his name Adam? going behind closed doors during Mark's birthday? I only remember that about as much as these people remembered.

I guess now I have something to justify my reason for not caring for Kina. I knew there was something about her that irked me and she only pinpointed it out for me on the last episode.

Honestly, I don't really understand what is wrong with these people. Some of them are still young but there are those who are in their 30's and have had the time to grow away from the whole party drama scene yet they have not. I am 23 years old and I couldn't imagine myself acting the way these people do. It just really is astonishing to see adults act so immature. Even if it is competition I still don't see any need, I mean c'mon people on Survivor win much more money and they don't act all immature like this.

02-15-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06"
Your right. I think it did show Beth going in a close door. Did anyone watch the overdrive with Cara? I didn't feel like wasting my time.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-16-06, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06"
I did and you made the right decision. It was just more of the same from the show with Cara complaining about Kina and the other other women on her team, excpet Susie of course.

I don't know if it's just me, but I always have a problem watching Overdrive. It hangs constantly.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •