The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
The drama continues with body painting and an argument between Derrick and Brad.

Let's talk about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... volsfan 01-09-06 1
   RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... Elaine0 01-10-06 2
       RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... volsfan 01-10-06 3
           RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... Elaine0 01-10-06 6
               RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... batts 01-15-06 15
   RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... rjrabbit 01-13-06 9
       RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... volsfan 01-13-06 11
           RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... rjrabbit 01-17-06 17
   RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... interex 01-26-06 21
 RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... wendyp 01-10-06 4
   RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... rjrabbit 01-13-06 10
 RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... rayna1 01-10-06 5
   RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... Sonya 01-10-06 7
       RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... nazpink 01-12-06 8
           RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... JoshInSGV 01-13-06 12
               RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... nazpink 01-14-06 13
               RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... michaeldh8 01-14-06 14
                   RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... Sonya 01-16-06 16
                   RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... JoshInSGV 01-19-06 18
                       RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... nazpink 01-20-06 19
                           RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09... Sonya 01-23-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-09-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
I hate to tell MJ but his "banana hammock" was only half full!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-10-06, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
I missed whatever was before the challenge. Was there more of Derrick and Brad at the beginning? The show really needs to be longer than a half hour because those darn challenges don't leave enough time for the good stuff.

01-10-06, 06:23 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
Yes, Brad and Derrick were in a bar and for some strange reason Brad decides to tell Derrick he has changed since being on his season of RR. Derrick didn't like it and they had words.

I am just glad the gauntlet lasted every bit of 14 seconds.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
It seems to be a given that Derrick and Brad will get into an argument with someone. Now who will Landon be fighting this season? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think MJ got into any fights on his season. Randy doesn't get into fights either. He get pretty mellow. Wait until they meet the Austin boys.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
He ahad to fight a chair once!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
LOL. I wanted to see more of Alton in his speedo.

01-13-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
It's a rabbit sighting! Great to see you around!

I was disappointed in Landon's um um er golf equipment! All the underwear modeling has been very flattering but his bikini didn't reveal much ifyouknowwhatimean!

01-17-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
Everyone looses when they go up against Alton, in more ways than one!

*smooch* for Doc!

interex 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail interex Click to send private message to interex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
I deffinately agree with that observation!

Interex
All Boots For Less

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-10-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
So at the end when Katie was talking with Derrick she looked like she really cared for Derrick....did I miss something?

Mj was so worried about his speedo...come one how many other guys are there. And the challenge was strange but very close.

And man if Adam was against anyone else I think he would have wone that gauntlet...Alton was up in no time flat.

I am sure we will see more Derrick vs Brad in the next couple of episodes. And it looks like Beth is up to her old tricks and there will be drama next week.

I guess Jodi and Robin are over fighting about mark. They were whispering and laughing at the bar in the beginning.

01-13-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
Is Katie on this season? I don't remember seeing her until her talk with Derrick.

rayna1 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-10-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rayna1 Click to send private message to rayna1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
Does any one think Derrick is on drugs? Like maybe steriods? He certainly seems to blow up easily. Not saying in this ep. is wasn't warrented but lately it seems that way to me.

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-10-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
I think Derrick just needs to get laid. That should help lighten him up some. LOL! Adam had a hot booty in that speedo. LOL! Anyway, we do need this to be longer. We want to see more reality.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
I think Derrick's problem is immaturity mixed with alcohol and topped with wanting attention. He's a very defensive person and I know in his season of RR he mentioned something about a troubled childhood and teen years, I don't know much of the details. But take a person with a fragile temper and who has the constant desire to be seen and throw them into the drama of a bunch of fighting idiots the outcome is not going to be pretty. As far as the relationship between Derrick and Katie, just friends. Derrick mentioned in the beginning that Katie is like a sister to him so David, her ex, better not break her heart while on this challenge. The problem between Derrick and Brad, I would have to say Brad instigated it. Brad has a major diahrrea of the mouth problem when he's intoxicated. If he felt Derrick had changed and he didn't feel it was for the better then he could have said it in a none attacking way when he was sober but no he could only get the balls to do it when he was drunk. To me Brad's a pansy and a big baby, just look back to how he acted when Miz gave him a wedgie first he laughed then he got all bent out of shape.

Jodi and Robin are clearly not thinking of the whole Mark issue. Glad to see it isn't going to be an ongoing problem because I think I would tire easily over it. Besides, Alton's going to make sure he keeps Jodi hot between the legs.

As for Beth, well of course she will be up to her same ol trouble making. It's her job. Not that these people need an obvious trouble-maker, they seem to fight and carry on over nothing and everything just fine but I guess Beth just tips the scale a bit further.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
Ok...here's a dumb question. I haven't been keeping up with The Real World since the Hawaii season. My question is regarding Beth. Is this the same Beth from the LA season. And if so, which Beth is it? The lesbian Beth??? or the "David-is-a-rapist" Beth?

01-14-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
I honestly have no idea who Beth even is except on the Guantlets.

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-14-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-06 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

>Ok...here's a dumb question. I haven't
>been keeping up with The
>Real World since the Hawaii
>season. My question is regarding
>Beth. Is this the same
>Beth from the LA season.
>And if so, which Beth
>is it? The lesbian Beth???
>or the "David-is-a-rapist" Beth?

It's the "David-is-a-rapist" Beth.

01-16-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
Can't wait to see what tonight brings.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
Ok...that's what I thought. For some reason, I think she looks very different from when she came out in the LA season. It's not necessarily that she looks older or better, just different. But, she's still the same trouble-maker that she was back then. Why is Beth still doing these shows in the first place??? You'd figure these DAW's would grow out of it after a while. Beth (along with Mark and Eric Neis) need to move on from this tv show. There's life beyond RW/RR, folks.

01-20-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
Because they don't know how to quit while they are ahead, which that time has clearly passed, plus they probably get money and they can't get enough attention whether it's negative or positive. They clearly haven't grown up either. They are all probably the most immature American citizens, their way of life really sucks.

01-23-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The Gauntlet 2: Episode 6 01/09/06"
How do you think Beth will lead tonight?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •