The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-05, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Let's discuss tonight's drama here. I am sure Satan's Secretary will be in for some rumor spreading! Bring it on.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... HobbsofMI 11-01-05 1
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... volsfan 11-01-05 3
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... HobbsofMI 11-03-05 12
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-01-05 2
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... volsfan 11-01-05 4
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-01-05 5
           RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... jollybean 11-02-05 6
               RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... volsfan 11-02-05 8
                   RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... jollybean 11-02-05 11
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... stankgirl 11-02-05 7
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... volsfan 11-02-05 9
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-02-05 10
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... Elaine0 11-03-05 13
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... Mon Cherie 11-04-05 14
   This? volsfan 11-04-05 15
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... batts 11-04-05 16
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-04-05 17
           RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... volsfan 11-05-05 18
               RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-05-05 19
                   RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... volsfan 11-05-05 20
                       RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-05-05 21
       Dreams Mon Cherie 11-06-05 22
           RE: Dreams volsfan 11-07-05 23
               RE: Dreams DaveThe Dude 11-07-05 24
                   RE: Dreams volsfan 11-08-05 27
               RE: Dreams Mon Cherie 11-07-05 25
                   RE: Dreams volsfan 11-08-05 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
See we have a lot of people watching this stinker tonight....

Can Danny and M walk into the ocean and never come back please...

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-01-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Can Danny and M walk into the ocean and never come back please

Nope...they made it back. Sadly as it may seem.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Dam! Maybe next time....

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
News flash!! Wes said something profound! In fact, he said something both profound and completely true! He said Danny need therapy. There, that's as deep as it gets.

What on earth is Danny's problem with Mel and with this ridiculous jealousy???? This is getting irritating!

Did you notice that "Satan's Secretary" (as Vols calls her) complained her way through their vacation?

11-01-05, 10:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Did you notice that "Satan's Secretary" (as Vols calls her) complained her way through their vacation?

She has complained her way through the entire season! What is new?

I agree with you on the Danny problem though.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

11-01-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Hey Vols!

jollybean 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-02-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jollybean Click to send private message to jollybean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Someone anyone please help me is there an Official Summary for the episode that aired on 11/2/05? I appreciate those that post them. My Directv decided to go out on us and is still not working today and the peoples can't get out here until Friday to fix it.

11-02-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Yes there will be an official summary. LibraRising will be posting one soon. Sorry to hear about DirecTV

jollybean 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-02-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jollybean Click to send private message to jollybean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Thank you! I will be waiting for it.

stankgirl 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stankgirl Click to send private message to stankgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
With Danny recently losing his mom, only weeks or months ago, and he jumps into this relationhip with someone he barely knows. He should have taken some time to just be home and greive his mom.

11-02-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
I think the show has been edited very cleverly in that Danny spent more time at home than we were led to believe.

11-02-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Maybe Danny whould just grow up, get a clue, and start acting like a mature human being rather than an emotionally immature, insensitive jerk. There, I said it.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-03-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Yes Danny does need to grow up and mature. I couldn't believe he broke up with Mel over something so stupid as her saying she'd have sex with Prince William if she was single. It can't get any dumber than that.

I know a lot of people have complained about Mel this season and she did ditch the old boyfriend and latch onto Danny pretty fast, but I give her credit for how she is handling their relationship and Danny's behavior. He breaks up with her over a stupid comment and, yes she's hurt, but she doesn't blow it out of proportion. She knows he was drunk and didn't mean it. By that doesn't mean she acts like a doormat and just accepts the way he treats her. She does expect an apology and wants to discuss why he has the feelings he does and will work with him on these issues.

Now imagine the fit Rachel or Jo would have if Danny treated them the same way?

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-04-05, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 04:06 AM (EST)

I'm glad Danny went all psycho-jealous.

My inappropriate dreams about him have ceased.

All I could think when he was talking about being with Mel forever was, "It'll last until the first RR/RW challenge when Tonya, VDronica or Trashelle get ahold of him". And I just see Wes spreading all kinds of infection during said challenge. The teams will be happy to see the "sitting on ice" duration challenge at that point.

Ew. Why do I even think about it?

C'est Moi.
Thanks Syren!
Where you live should not decide whether you live or whether you die~U2

11-04-05, 07:58 AM (EST)
15. "This?"
And I just see Wes spreading all kinds of infection during said challenge.

Is so true and so skeery!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-04-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
>I'm glad Danny went all psycho-jealous.
>
>
>My inappropriate dreams about him have
>ceased.

You had innappropriate dreams about Danny?

11-04-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
If I dream about Mel whapping Danny upside the head with a beer bottle (how appropriate!!) does that constitute an "inappropriate dream?"

11-05-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
I think Wes had an inappropriate dream when he was explaining standing under the lead singer during the concert and he got sweat all over him. Is that an "inappropriate dream"?

11-05-05, 08:06 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
Well Vols, that's a good question. But Wes sure did get excited when he had that musician standing over him and Wes was having drops of body fluid land on him. Ya know, I think Wes really liked that. Wes isn't having much luck with the ladies, so maybe he is "expanding his horizons" a little to improve his chances. Hmmmmm.......

11-05-05, 09:05 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
After watching this season Wes is going to have a hard time getting either sex to notice him if you ask me. He is a lazy sack-o-taters.

11-05-05, 11:11 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 20 Discussion 11/01/05"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-05 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

Yup, Wes is definitely a slacker and none too bright. I can't imagine what it would be like for a lunk head like him to try to get a job after this season airs. I mean, what are his chances to get hired anywhere if the guy interviewing him has seen even a little bit of this sorry season. It's like those lazy bums from the Paris season who were too stupid to even go to Versailles - the greatest palace in the world - and then they lied and plagiarized their report for their "job." I can't imagine any self respecting company hiring bums like that. Never. Do you think any of these losers thinks about this for even one second? Don't they realize that people - like potential employers - just might view this nonsensical behavior???

11-06-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Dreams"
Basically, Danny and I getting it on while Mel sat in the corner crying and interrupting us.

At this point I think any dreams of any of them would be inappropriate. Unless it involves the whole cast being stranded on an island with no cameras whatsoever. Forever.

11-07-05, 08:09 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Dreams"
Unless it involves the whole cast being stranded on an island with no cameras whatsoever. Forever.

Can it be the island on Lost and can the "others" have their way with them?

11-07-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Dreams"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-05 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

Well, I guess we're pretty much in agreement as to how crummy the season is so far and how worthless the cast is. Ugh!

In the beginning of the season I was pretty critical of Mel. Now I am less critical, but I am really worried that her dependence on people like Danny (heartless, insensitive, and illogical) will end up causing her a tragedy someday. Are these rumors true that she is now living with him and pregnant? If so, I fear she has sealed her fate.......

Is there any word about the other crew members after the show? Has Lacey been lynched by angry neighbors or friends she had stabbed in the back? Has the Iraq vet eloped with a serial killer? Has Wes been exiled to Siberia for stupidity? Has Johanna been deported back to South America for being generally useless? Did Nehemiah end up working in Hollywood, or for MTV? Did the people of Austin burn down the MTV house in an exorcism ritual?

11-08-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Dreams"
Has Lacey been lynched by angry neighbors or friends she had stabbed in the back? Has the Iraq vet eloped with a serial killer? Has Wes been exiled to Siberia for stupidity? Has Johanna been deported back to South America for being generally useless? Did Nehemiah end up working in Hollywood, or for MTV? Did the people of Austin burn down the MTV house in an exorcism ritual?

WOW! Full of good questions here...

I don't know if the rumor of Mel's preggers is true but I do believe they are still together. Mel has her problems but just like the others on the show as well. Mel is the type of woman that HAS to be in a relationship at all times. Very clingy...

Has Lacey been lynced by angry neighbors or friends she had stabbed in the back? No, but from what I have heard she dumped her boyfriend out of his wheelchair and left him under a via duct new I-95. You know...just the same ole Lacey.

Has the Iraq vet eloped with a serial killer? I don't think so but rumor is swirling around that she is trying to hook up with Ron (the former POW that was on The Amazing Race) because she heard he is well hung.

Has Wes been exiled to Siberia for stupidity? Last time there was a Wes sighting was at a Charlie Brown (drag queen) show at a gay bar in Atlanta. Rumor has it there is no woman willing to hook up with Wes and he is trying out the gay scene. Also, rumor has it...he isn't having much luck!

Has Johanna been deported back to South America for being generally useless? South America doesn't want her back but she is trying to settle down in Cuba but she is having some trouble with that.

Did Nehemiah end up working in Hollywood, or for MTV? MTV doesn't want him but I heard Seymore Butts had hired him to help edit his porno vids for him.

Did the people of Austin burn down the MTV house in an exorcism ritual This is something we need to ask batts!

Everyone does realize that I am kidding here? Right?

11-07-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Dreams"
I haven't watched "Lost" *ducks*, but if these "others" you speak of will constantly torment the RWers, then yes.

11-08-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Dreams"
Yes, they would torment them into the after life!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •