The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Episode 17 Discussion 10/11/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-05, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Episode 17 Discussion 10/11/05"
Satan's Secretary (Lacey) gets caught lying on tape. I think she lies about Rachel. Let's see how it all pans out!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 EEEEWWWW! volsfan 10-11-05 1
 RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 10-11-05 2
   RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 10-11-05 3
   RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussio... volsfan 10-11-05 4
 RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussio... Fishercat 10-11-05 5
   RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussio... volsfan 10-11-05 6
       RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussio... Fishercat 10-11-05 8
           RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussio... volsfan 10-11-05 11
   RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussio... DaveThe Dude 10-11-05 7
       RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussio... Fishercat 10-11-05 10
 Lacey volsfan 10-11-05 9
   RE: Lacey Fishercat 10-11-05 12
       RE: Lacey volsfan 10-11-05 13
           RE: Lacey Fishercat 10-11-05 14
               RE: Lacey volsfan 10-11-05 15
                   RE: Lacey DaveThe Dude 10-11-05 16
                       RE: Lacey volsfan 10-12-05 17
                           RE: Lacey DaveThe Dude 10-13-05 18
                               RE: Lacey volsfan 10-14-05 19
                                   RE: Lacey DaveThe Dude 10-14-05 20
                                       RE: Lacey volsfan 10-14-05 21
                                           RE: Lacey DaveThe Dude 10-14-05 22
                                               RE: Lacey volsfan 10-14-05 23
                                                   RE: Lacey michaeldh8 10-14-05 24
                                                       RE: Lacey DaveThe Dude 10-14-05 25
                                                           RE: Lacey volsfan 10-14-05 26
                                                               RE: Lacey DaveThe Dude 10-14-05 27
                                                                   RE: Lacey volsfan 10-15-05 28
                                                                       RE: Lacey batts 10-15-05 29
                   RE: Lacey batts 10-16-05 30
                       RE: Lacey volsfan 10-16-05 31
                           RE: Lacey batts 10-18-05 32
                               ??????? volsfan 10-18-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-11-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "EEEEWWWW!"
Danny, Wes and Rachel are in the SUV and Danny was picking his nose.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussion 10/11/05"
Well, Lacey sure is a sneaky piece of doo doo. On the way to that camp site Danny said something that pretty much summed Lacey up. He said, "She sure is conniving." Come to think of it, that might be the extent of Danny's profundity for the entire season. Woe is us, the viewers!

10-11-05, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussion 10/11/05"
At the heighth of his season's deep wisdom, Danny was picking his nose?!? Aw nuts! I missed it!

10-11-05, 09:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussion 10/11/05"
Yeah, I was watching with my mouth flopped open because I couldn't believe he figured it out!

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-11-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussion 10/11/05"
For all of Lacey's flaws, I can't say I mind her refusing to go shoot clips of Hello Goodbye on the campsite. Not her job, and Rachel effed up the first time, no reason for her to go out.

10-11-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussion 10/11/05"
I guess but I think all of them should go and be part of it...I don't like Rachel's attitude at all so maybe I am being too hard on her.

10-11-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussion 10/11/05"
And they should, it's a once in a lifetime experience, they have the next few years (and likely many more) to party, how often do they get an oppurtunity like this?

I haven't seen a WHOLE lot this season, but is Lacey always this whiny about everyone else.

10-11-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussion 10/11/05"
Lacey has whined about EVERYTHING!

10-11-05, 10:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussion 10/11/05"
You're right, Fishercat. It wasn't Lacey's job or responsibility to do the job covering that other band. And if Rachel did foul up (and she DID!), then it's pretty low of Rachel to try to con Lacey into doing the job.

Why do these characters complain all the time???

10-11-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World Episode 17 Discussion 10/11/05"
Yep. Of course, this whole cast is insane. Of course, I didn't think some of the most dysfunctional would be Rachel and Lacey from the previews.

10-11-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
9. "Lacey"
delusional

10-11-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Lacey"
As some of my less mature friends online would say is...

SUCKA GOT SERVED!

Oh man, she is so caught. Of course, is it really a big deal? Nah.

10-11-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Lacey"
Not a big deal but next week Lacey is talking smack to Rachel's boyfriend that comes to visit...she is just a sneaky little wench!

10-11-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Lacey"
Woah woah woah, Rachel has a boyfriend, and she's been flirting with anything with two legs and a pulse? Hm, haven't been paying enough attention, I thought he was a myth, or some imaginary boyfriend.

Still not any of Lacey's business.

10-11-05, 10:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Lacey"
Yes, Rachel has a boyfriend back home...they have been open with each other as to what has been going on or at least I think so.

Nothing Lacey spews is any of her business. URGH!

10-11-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Lacey"
Well, dysfunctional, dilusional, messed up, useless, we use all these titles to describe most if not all of the Player Fakers each and every week this season. And to think, I once thought the Paris (RW13) season was filled with bums. Goodness, they look like saints now. Well, all except Ace, who was truly useless.

10-12-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Lacey"
RW13? I guess we can say those were the good ole days! I liked Ace but I agree he was useless...nice to look at but useless (but how is that different from Wes and Nehemiah?)

10-13-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Lacey"
Well, I am not so sure you can lump Nehemiah in there with the other truly useless bums like Wes. Nehemiah might well be less than perfect, but to me at least he seems head and shoulders more hard working, serious and (God help me!) normal than the others. I just hope I don't get struck by lightning for calling one of these Player Fakers "normal." Goodness......

10-14-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Lacey"
I do see what you are saying about Nehemiah but he is far to arrogant for me. He acts as if he is better than the others and he loves to instigate problems and then he just sits there while the others stew. I don't like that type of attitude.

10-14-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Lacey"
Well Vols, you might be right. I think Lacey and Nehemiah both sit back and see how their cast fellow members are a bunch of losers, and they think of themselves as better. However, Lacey is too sneaky and is a back stabbing loser to the point of it negating any advantage she might or might not have over the rest. Nehemiah, though sometimes angry and such, still seems to have more going for him than the others. Obviously, that's not saying much, is it?

At least Nehemiah seems to be working hard on their "job" and taking it more seriously than most. Especially compared to Mel, Danny, and the moron Wes, all of which are blatantly too lazy to do anything right, Nehemiah appears to at least want to accomplish something. Maybe I'm just comparing apples and oranges, and there are more worms in the apples.....

10-14-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Lacey"
You make very valid points and I agree...Nehemiah does appear to take the job more seriously than the others. Keep in mind too...this is his interest and what he went to school for so I would hope he did take it more seriuosly.

Mel just wants to get laid. *yawn*

10-14-05, 03:52 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Lacey"
Vols, you're right. Mel definitely wants to get laid. However, I don't recall any scene yet that depicts them actually doing anything except sleeping, huggin, and being mad at each other. Do you think it is possible that Danny the nimrod has had Mel throw herself at him for all this time and he is so dense that he has not acted upon it yet??? For all his yak with idiot Wes about spreading his wonderfulness around, it seems Danny has done little more than hug, sleep, drink, sleep late, and argue. There seems to be no sex going on with this boy at all. What gives??

10-14-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Lacey"
I think they have had sex because of some of the things that Mel has said (keep in mind they were getting it on in the shower when they were interrupted by everyone coming home...Wes jumped in the shower with them didn't he?) and the way she came up to him a few shows back and said "let's go have sex" and he turned her down for beer and pizza. JMHO, I think they have had sex.

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-14-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Lacey"
I think they are editing Danny and Melinda to be the cute fun couple, which makes me think about the rumor that came out about them getting their own Reality show.

10-14-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Lacey"
Danny and Mel with their own reality show???? Goodness, what next?!? Actually, they are so dysfunctional together that, well, oh no! Not that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-14-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Lacey"
They certainly are not Nick and Jessica! I can honestly say that there is no way I would ever watch. WHO FREAKIN CARES?

10-14-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Lacey"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-05 AT 11:34 PM (EST)

I still think that Vols, Batts, and a bunch of the others should rent the mansion in Paris that they wasted the Real World #13 season on, and let them film us for a month. The idiots can watch Mel and Danny, and the rest of the fun loving degenerates can watch us. At the very least there would be a few conversations worth listening to, a few dinners in nice restaurants worth eating, a few bottles of wine worth drinking, and a whole bunch of other stuff that would be a zillion times more fun to watch than than the snooze fests we have seen in Philly and now Austin. Ugh!

More wine!!!

10-15-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Lacey"
Add a bottle of Sky vodka and I am there in a heartbeat...oh hell, forget the vodka I can bring my own. LET'S GO!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-15-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Lacey"
I've been to France, and don't plan on going back. I experienced a lot of hatefulness to Americans, and when I asked about it with German friends, they replied "The French people hate everyone." Of course, this is just my own little experience, and probably never happens to anyone else, just me, but....... Nope, I will never go back to France. Count me out. Have fun, and good Luck getting served at French restaurants........

10-16-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Lacey"
According to the previews, we get to see him on the next episode

10-16-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Lacey"
Yeah, I can't wait to see how he is going to handle the drama...he looks older than her don't you think?

10-18-05, 04:16 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Lacey"
Nobody looks older than Lacey......... ....... . .. .....

10-18-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
33. "???????"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 02:56 PM (EST)

ETA: I couldn't get the pic to show up. Anywho...nutn to see here please move on!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •