The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"
Another week of complaining and getting drunk. Can we take it another week?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Di... batts 09-27-05 1
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Di... DaveThe Dude 09-27-05 3
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Di... brit21 09-28-05 9
           RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Di... DaveThe Dude 09-28-05 10
 RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Di... batts 09-27-05 2
   RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Di... volsfan 09-27-05 4
       RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Di... batts 09-27-05 5
           RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Di... DaveThe Dude 09-27-05 6
               RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Di... batts 09-27-05 7
                   RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Di... DaveThe Dude 09-27-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-27-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"
Wes throws a fit...... then throws a chair in the pool.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-27-05, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"
Let me get this straight: Johanna brings that schmoozer, Leo, home to roll around with, and the Sneak Ogre Lacey sits there and gleefully watches them on the monitor. Then, when the smooth operator Leo again comes over the next day and he and Johanna again start rolling around under the covers, Lacey then says she doesn't want to be involved with being an audience to that kind of behavior. You've got to be kidding me! What a sneaky, nosy rat fink!

brit21 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brit21 Click to send private message to brit21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"

>the Sneak Ogre Lacey sits
>there and gleefully watches them
>on the monitor. Then, when
>the smooth operator Leo again
>comes over the next day
>and he and Johanna again
>start rolling around under the
>covers, Lacey then says she
>doesn't want to be involved
>with being an audience to
>that kind of behavior. You've
>got to be kidding me!
>What a sneaky, nosy rat
>fink!

Yeah, so she can watch again from the tv in another room!

09-28-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"
Imagine being married to a Sneak Monster like that! And the worst is that she continues to portray herself as this wonderful, moral, normal person who is appalled by some of the behavior of her housemates. As if she is above it all - and then watches on the TV monitors! Ugh!!

09-27-05, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"
OMG.... that is SO Funny! Lacey says Johanna likes to stop at the bratwurst stand and shove bratworst down her throat.....

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"
Sorry guys but I have been watching The Amazing Race. I am taping the show tonight and I will try and put my .02 worth tomorrow when I watch.

09-27-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"
Yaa, I'm switching back and forth. I guess I'll go over to the Amazing Race forum for a bit.

09-27-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"
Johanna is now a depressed, crying mess because Leo saw her for what she was (a ho), and now he's not so interested?? So she is going to cry into her pillow because she feels used? Well, if you're going to wear a great big sign that says "Welcome Mat," and then someone wipes their shoes on you, no one should waste any time feeling sorry for you.

09-27-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"
Almost every time I saw those girls in the bars, they were getting drunk and dancing on the bar.

09-27-05, 10:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Real World Austin Episode 15 Discussion"
Hi Batts!

That's all these nitwits do is drink virtually every night at loud, pick up bars. Notice they put in almost zero time in this so-called "job" they allegedly have (what a joke!!).
Their house is too big with way too much open, unused space. They rarely hang out there and the hot tub is virtually unused. At least in San Diego and Paris there was alot going on in their respective houses.
This season everything is centered around these loud bars. This show is supposed to be about relationships, jobs, and interaction. Unstead, this season is all about drinking alot and making stupid comments. No wonder no one other than a few of us diehards are posting these days. I bet hardly anyone watches the show anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if MTV just pulls the rug one day very soon.

I still think a season in Vienna, Budapest, or Prague would be great. At the very least they might go to pubs and other places that are more civilized and less noisy. Ugh!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •